In what might just might be the most comprehensive glossy magazine coverage devoted to foreskins ever, New York Magazine includes a slew of articles including:
- Would You Circumcise This Baby? Why a growing number of parents are saying no to the procedure.
- Anatomy of a Circumcision: What, precisely, does the procedure entail?
- What Your Sex Partners Think: Uncensored thoughts on the pros and cons of cut versus uncut lovers.
- One Man, Both Ways: The real difference, according to someone who’s been cut and uncut.
And, believe it or not, a whole lot more about foreskins. In New York Magazine…
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- Creatives, designers and drugs: what are they on, and why? - May 16, 2016
- Why We Keep Dreaming of Little Green Men - May 15, 2016
- What Is The Value Of Conspiracy? - May 13, 2016