In what might just might be the most comprehensive glossy magazine coverage devoted to foreskins ever, New York Magazine includes a slew of articles including:
- Would You Circumcise This Baby? Why a growing number of parents are saying no to the procedure.
- Anatomy of a Circumcision: What, precisely, does the procedure entail?
- What Your Sex Partners Think: Uncensored thoughts on the pros and cons of cut versus uncut lovers.
- One Man, Both Ways: The real difference, according to someone who’s been cut and uncut.
And, believe it or not, a whole lot more about foreskins. In New York Magazine…
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Is Really ‘The Montauk Project - Sep 20, 2016
- Jay-Z’s Animated Video Op-Ed: The War On Drugs Is An Epic Fail - Sep 18, 2016
- Alan Moore’s Favorite Books - Sep 9, 2016