Here what we know:
- Jesus is in a can
- Jesus is bleeding
- There’s now 20% more Jesus.
Here’s what we don’t know:
- How Jesus got in the can.
- Whether or not Jesus appears when you spray this.
- Who handles Jesus’s PR. This seems like a horrible misstep in what seemed to be an otherwise promising career.
Whatever this is, it’s hilarious. A google translation of “Aerosol de Poder Atraccion” yields “Attraction Power Spray.” So there’s a chance that Jesus is changing the body-spray game. Hey Axe! Jesus is here, and the ladies can’t resist a man walking on water and smelling good. Check and mate.
Latest posts by ralph (see all)
- Fats Domino Has A Really Awesome Couch - Nov 8, 2012
- You Are Still Being Lied To: Howard Zinn’s “Columbus and Western Civilization” - Oct 8, 2012
- If ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Was Marketed Today (Video) - Jul 27, 2012