Pat Robertson: Haiti ‘Cursed by a Pact With The Devil’

24 Comments on "Pat Robertson: Haiti ‘Cursed by a Pact With The Devil’"

1. This asshole also gloated over the deaths of his fellow Americans on the air after 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina. When he's dead and gone, I will consider fatally flawed any obituary that doesn't mention this.

2. Gee Pat. That country's gotten thumped beyond belief.

Can you spare us your “commentary” just for once?

3. tonyviner | Jan 13, 2010 at 9:36 pm |

Another on a long list of reasons that nothing this man says should be taken seriously. I guess, unless you count the fact that people look to him for spiritual and moral guidance. Truly scary.

4. Between this and the article about the Texans re-writing textbooks I can feel my dreams of becoming an expatriate returning.

5. santosfabian | Jan 13, 2010 at 10:53 pm |

whoa!

6. ioksototeaterofsouls | Jan 14, 2010 at 12:48 am |

I can only begin to imagine what Haiti got out of this deal it cut with the Devil. Wealth? Power? Pat is such a retard.

7. diarmaidomeara | Jan 14, 2010 at 5:24 am |

People like that idiot need a dose of reality. “True Story” – Idiot.

8. diarmaidomeara | Jan 14, 2010 at 5:24 am |

People like that idiot need a dose of reality. “True Story” – Idiot.

9. I would expect nothing less from this asshole.

10. Broken_Finger | Jan 14, 2010 at 10:45 am |

Maybe Pat's part Haitian and he's metaphorically talking about the French.

Or maybe he has absolutely no shame and will literally say the first retarded thing that pops into his head.

11. carloskamakaze | Jan 14, 2010 at 12:20 pm |

That statement is incorrect, The Haitian Slave Revolt was the largest in history. They need prayer, not someone who dosent know anything about my father's land. You are a TV evangelist, not a journalist. You know nothing of Creole people. Furthermore, you sound like the Govt-Corp controlled media that has brainwashed the rest of the Bible Belt and the USA! The land is poor and diseased and improverished. Please help all you can by donating(everyone) The reason Dominican Rep has a nice country is bc of its support from Mex(ultimately Espana) Pat Robertson, why dont you take a flight to Santo Domingo, DR and rent a car and drive through treacherous mountains to get to the capital city of Port-Au-Prince.Because the aeroport is closed in PAP. Then leave your car bc you cant drive it where the roads are sunk because of the earthquake and ride horses. My family and I are about to do that to find and save our family members that we dont know are dead or alive or just damn missing. How about a prayer from you instead of not bashing my father's land!

Carlos “Kamakaze” Bernier

• carloskamakaze | Jan 14, 2010 at 12:24 pm |

VIVE LA HAITI, L'UNION FAIT LA FORCE!!!

• As a Dominican I agreed with you 100%, the Haitian people have suffer a lot, they don't need a racist like Pat, and to every body, HELP we all Haitian now

• Truth Seeker | Jan 15, 2010 at 12:39 am |

That bastard wouldn't dare set foot outside of his comfy little world and actually go to a place like the Dominican Rep. for fear he might break a sweat or dirty his $5000 suit. Men like Pat Robinson ARE the devil! Don't let hypocritical fools like him bother you. He is not worth the shit in a chicken coop!

I hope you find all of your family are safe and healthy my friend.

• we aren't doing enough, It's shameful that we in the US spend billions to fight people on the other side of the world but we stand by and allow our neighbors to suffer.

12. I think Pat can look forward to more than a few curses being placed on him. Let's hope they work.

13. Dwain Reeves | Jan 14, 2010 at 3:17 pm |

This man's pomulgation of his own self-styled interpretation of Christian superstition has become wearisome.

14. GoodDoktorBad | Jan 14, 2010 at 3:19 pm |

Pat knows all of the Satanic pacts because he is Satan's Satanic Pact file clerk. He keeps the files in a dank dark place, namely his “asshole”. His own contract is in there too. Honor bound to Pat's lord and savior. Bealzabub…

15. fromheaven | Jan 14, 2010 at 4:58 pm |

Can you please look up who else signed a pact with a devil?.. would be useful to know Mr Robertson!!!!!
    Actually can't believe I am wasting a breath to comment on this moron.. does he have followers?

16. IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER INSANE?????

17. GoodDoktorBad | Jan 15, 2010 at 8:57 am |

I was hoping the black woman next to him would pour her coffee over his head. I guess she has no cares for Haitiians either….

18. Godawefulll | Jan 15, 2010 at 11:47 am |

Pat and all his dumb ignorant sheep make us US citizens look like douchebags to the rest of the world…SHUT UP Pat and all your Bigot friends!!!Ugh!!!

19. My mom watches that stupid program. That fucker is full of shit. >_>