About a week ago I posted a story entitled “The Financial Crisis Is Back: Get Ready For Contagion.” Stock and commodity (precious metals excepted) markets worldwide did indeed take a nosedive very shortly afterward. Morning Liberty has collated a variety of dire forecasts for economic meltdown in 2010 from a variety of people who are far better informed than me. Each receives a thorough review with multiple comments over at AboveTopSecret.com. Here’s a taste:
First 6 months of 2010, Americans will continue to live in the ‘unreality’…the period between July and October is when the financial fireworks will begin.
· The FED will act unilaterally for its own survival irrespective of any political implications …(source is from insider at FED meetings).
· In the last quarter of the year we could even see Martial Law, which is more likely for the first 6 months of 2011.
· The FDIC will collapse in September 2010.
· Commercial real estate is set to implode in 2010.
· Wall Street believes there is a 100% chance of crash in bond market, especially municipals sometime during 2010.
· The dollar will be devalued by the end of 2010.
Terrorist attacks and the “Crash of 2010”. 40% devaluation at first = the greatest depression, worse than the Great Depression.
In the summer of 1998, based on classified data about the state of the U.S. economy and society supplied to him by fellow FAPSI analysts, Panarin forecast the probable disintegration of the USA into six parts in 2010 (at the end of June – start of July 2010, as he specified on 10 December 2000…
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- Why I Hate Thanksgiving - Nov 24, 2016
- Jesus Was an Alien - Nov 22, 2016
- How Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, got Donald Trump’s ear - Nov 17, 2016