Bill O’Reilly Compares Gays To Al-Qaeda

From The New Civil Rights Movement:

Fair and balanced? You be the judge.

12 Comments on "Bill O’Reilly Compares Gays To Al-Qaeda"

1. Fox Commentator: “Why would they do it?” [ie. put gays into a burger commercial.]

As with everything else, replace the word “gay” with the word “black” and see how 'effin ridiculous that question is.

• Commentsaol | Aug 3, 2010 at 9:11 pm |

Gosh! all of you are a bunch of ignorant people. You are blowing everything out of proportion. If you ask me that commercial is about how most gay people are health conscious so its ok to eat at McDonalds. But who cares if you're gay or not. Let people be what they want to be. And by the way…. Bill O'Reilly is a good man and I agree with him about 90% of the time.

2. I'll compare Bill O'Reilly to a steamy pile of dog doo. Fair & balanced on my part. Definitely

3. dumbsaint | Jun 3, 2010 at 9:40 am |

I don't know what is worse. O'rly's canned rhetoric or McDonald's creepy targeting of awkward gay kids.

4. justagirl | Jun 3, 2010 at 9:57 am |

that is the gayest commercial i've ever seen.

5. Well…he didn't actually make a direct comparison, so the header line here is misleading…

…but this doesn't make O'rly or Faux News any less of a giant burning bag of d*cks.

Mostly, I'm just as horrified by the way corporations are moving to line up targeted marketing toward a generation of young gay people…who would generally be healthier and better off if they stayed the f*ck away from McDeathburger's entirely.

• tonyviner | Jun 3, 2010 at 1:54 pm |

I thought that about the headline too, but decided to leave it intact because that is the way it was when I came across it. He is still a rat bastard, though.

• tru dat…few score as high on the d*ck-o-meter as ol' Bill…and the few who do usually have to try harder than he does…I guess he's just a natural 😉

6. I have been reading Disinfo for too long (several years, in fact — only just recently bothered to comment on things). You know how I know? For a fleeting instant when I read the headline of the story, I saw, “Bill O'Reilly Compares GRAYS to Al-Qaeda''.

7. I have been reading Disinfo for too long (several years, in fact — only just recently bothered to comment on things). You know how I know? For a fleeting instant when I read the headline of the story, I saw, “Bill O'Reilly Compares GRAYS to Al-Qaeda''.

8. Commentsaol | Aug 3, 2010 at 9:05 pm |

From the comment “Bill O’Reilly Compares Gays To Al-Qaeda”. Bill O'reilly DID NOT compare anything. Listen to it again and again and you will hear no such thing.

9. Commentsaol | Aug 4, 2010 at 2:11 am |

Gosh! all of you are a bunch of ignorant people. You are blowing everything out of proportion. If you ask me that commercial is about how most gay people are health conscious so its ok to eat at McDonalds. But who cares if you’re gay or not. Let people be what they want to be. And by the way…. Bill O’Reilly is a good man and I agree with him about 90% of the time.