This is a wonderfully giant bucket of weird – in the “Happiest Place on Earth!” Let us journey down the rabbit hole into some strange factoids about Disneyland:
• Disneyland theme park is located at roughly 33 degrees latitude.
• 33rd Degree Masons include J. Edgar Hoover, famed occultist Manly P. Hall, former President George Bush Sr, and none other than Walt Disney himself.
• A private club at Disneyland is called “Club 33”, supposedly named after the first 33 corporate sponsors of the theme park. It is the only place in the park where alcohol is served.
• Disneyland was designed by Harrison “Buzz” Price and Cornelius Vanderbilt Wood, consultants from the famed Chevron Oil-founded, DARPA-funded Stanford Research Institute which produced such gems as “Men Staring At Goats” remote viewing projects for the U.S. Army as a part of our battle to keep up with the Russians and their paranormal exploits.
• Stanford Research Institute (SRI) is connected to the Monroe Institute, which to this day conducts research into OBE’s, continues the Stargate Project’s remote viewing, and conducts brainwave manipulations techniques like those in the Hemi-Sync system.
• Disneyland also sits on an intersection of three so-called geo-physical/electro-magnetic “ley lines”, which are thought to be energy currents that run throughout the planet. These meridian “power” lines also intersect at places like the Glastonbury Tor, the Great Pyramids at Giza, Stonehenge, Nazca in Peru, the Bermuda Triangle, Taos, Sedona, Roswell, Ayers Rock in Australia, and the place where the Oracle at Delphi made her prophecies is thought to be such an “energetic” place as well. The Chinese also believed in these places of power – the entire 4,000 year old art of space arrangement called Feng Shui is based upon the same notion. The Romans also believed in “sacre”, or sacred places where powerful events occurred. These lines have also been linked to the flight path of UFO sightings.
• The SRI consultants chose the location of the park to sit not just in a geographic depression where such energies might coalesce, but “computed the center of gravity from the census districts” to determine the location.
• C.V. Wood also made sure that the King Arthur Carousel was located right at this meridian cross section, supposedly intending to distribute the positive energy/power throughout the park with the spinning of the mechanism (much like a Tesla Coil).
• Price went on to work on some 5,000 theme park attraction projects on five continents.
• Wood was later fired by Walt Disney and written out of all official histories of the Disney Corporation, but he also built Six Flags in Texas – also built at 33° Latitude, with a lay line running through it.
You can read more about this crunchy conspiracy goodness in former Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) officers Walter Bosley’s “Latitude 33: Keys to the Kingdom”. Bosley also worked at Wright Patterson Air Force Base of Roswell fame, and claims that his own father – also a spook in gov’t intel (and who was murdered) – had a flight he was on diverted to go to Roswell at the time of “the incident” to view the bodies recovered from the craft.
He also claims to have met Alfred Watkins at Disneyland Park during a visit there in 1981 – long before he wrote the “Latitude 33” book. Thing is, Watkins DIED in 1935, and was the “discoverer” of ley lines in the modern era. However, Bosley only found this out 11 years later when he visited the occult section of a book store in NYC while working there for the FBI, and happened to pick up a copy of “The Old Straight Track”, and Bosley recognized the author’s picture on the jacket cover as the man who had introduced himself as “Alfred” those many years ago at Disneyland.
Personally, I make no claims to belief in, or derive any larger meaning from ANY of this (I consider Disney to be evil for entirely different reasons -real world things like lice in the unwashed theme park character costumes, and the draconian DMCA Mickey Mouse Copyright Act), but it is a wonderful clusterfrack of nifty connections.
If the government is running a disinfo experiment with this, it’s clear they’re getting more creative than just the good ‘ole UFO-type stuff, because this is a helluva good yarn. Might also be neat to take a magnetometer to Disney next time you visit and look for power centers.
Other Related Reading:
Flying Saucers and the Straight-Line Mystery, by Aime Michel.
Latest posts by 5by5 (see all)
- ‘PSYWAR’: Connecting The Dots In Iraq - Feb 17, 2011
- The Power To Control Information And Culture Itself - Feb 10, 2011
- Chamber of Commerce Betrays America Again: Opposes 9/11 Responders Healthcare Bill - Dec 19, 2010