Puerto Rican Man Nearly Deported To Mexico

Your ethnicity, citizenship, and place of birth don’t matter — if you’re brown, you’re now in danger of being deported “back to Mexico”:

10 Comments on "Puerto Rican Man Nearly Deported To Mexico"

• Cagafinca | Oct 15, 2010 at 8:31 am |

Yeoman yeobaby it is your kind of morons who been crying a river don’t work uneducated turds riding minorities back !!!

1. Word Eater | Jun 1, 2010 at 12:21 pm |

Three days behind bars with the threat of deportation to a country you are not from is a small price to pay for freedom from dirty illegal immigrants stealing our jobs and our health care.

• What if he loses his job because he's stuck in jail for something he didn't do wrong? Are you gonna front for paying his bills until he can get another gig? This kind of BS is simply a lawsuit waiting to happen. Not to mention the distress the whole incident would cause. This guy must have lawyers lining up outside his house waiting to take a crack at the state government. I hope he sues the living tar out of those racists.

• You're ignorant as hell, I hope you were being sarcastic…If not, it's you who should be deported to somewhere you'd fit in, maybe Siberia/

• Word Eater | Jun 2, 2010 at 1:30 pm |

Yes, I was being sarcastic. I thought the “dirty illegal immigrants” line would be a clue.

I guess (sadly) that real people would actually say that and mean it.

Ugh.

2. Hadrian999 | Jun 1, 2010 at 1:27 pm |

shit like this is why laws like the arizona law wont work,
    in the end they wont stem the tide of immigrants and end up making the authorities look like morons

3. tonybaldwin | Jun 1, 2010 at 5:42 pm |

preposterous.
    Puertoriqueños ARE US Citizens, first of all.
    Idiotos.

4. Word Eater | Jun 2, 2010 at 6:30 pm |

I guess (sadly) that real people would actually say that and mean it.

Ugh.