All hail Wikileaks and the Internet for giving us a glimpse of what’s really happening in the can’t-win war. The Guardian, the New York Times and Der Spiegel have published a huge cache of secret military files from the whistleblowing website Wikileaks, detailing the war in Afghanistan. Here’s a summary from the Guardian of what is still a breaking story, so expect more to come:
• The whistleblowing website Wikileaks has today published more than 90,000 secret US military files on the war in Afghanistan.
• Key disclosures relate to the relationship of the Pakistani intelligence service with the Taliban and how the US covered up evidence that the Taliban have acquired deadly surface-to-air missiles.
• The White House said Wikileaks was “irresponsible” for publishing the leaked documents, accusing the website of putting the lives of troops in danger…
[full investigation from the Guardian here]
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- Why I Hate Thanksgiving - Nov 24, 2016
- Jesus Was an Alien - Nov 22, 2016
- How Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, got Donald Trump’s ear - Nov 17, 2016