Ohio Woman Flies Into a Rage Over Lack of McNuggets (Video)

McNugget RageFeed me! Feed me! WTF lady, it’s not even real chicken … The AP via Google News reports:

TOLEDO, Ohio — A security video from a McDonald’s in Ohio shows a woman punching two restaurant employees and smashing a drive-thru window because she couldn’t get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another. She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.

It happened early on New Year’s Day. Police say Melodi Dushane was angry that McNuggets weren’t being served, because it was breakfast time.

, , , , ,

31 Responses to Ohio Woman Flies Into a Rage Over Lack of McNuggets (Video)

1. JAWN August 10, 2010 at 11:45 am #

Whats stranger… nugget lady or that the AP reports on this 8 months after the fact?

• ralph August 10, 2010 at 11:59 am #

The video for the incident was just released today.

2. Andrew August 10, 2010 at 11:51 am #

Addiction.

• Gemmarama August 10, 2010 at 1:27 pm #

woah definintely… they put crack in that stuff, i tell ya.

3. Me August 10, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

It looked like the car behind hers was just as anxious to get their chicken nuggets too! LOL
    Not that I condone this girl's behavior at all, but why was the McDonald's employee pointing at her all gangsta like? There is a deeper story here…

• fuzzgun August 10, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

I originally just assumed that they'd already been arguing with her for several minutes about their lack of chicken nuggets and the video only showed the point when the argument got violent. Based on the customer's reaction, I was more inclined to believe that the SHE was the one being unreasonable. But now that I look at it, you're right – the white lady's hungover retard frenzy was totally justified. By making those “gangsta”(for those of you not up on euphemisms, he means “black”) hand gestures, the McDonald's employee totally brought the beating on herself. They should definitely alter their breakfast menu from now on when crazy white ladies wearing white sweatshirts in white minivans demand it.

• fuzzgun August 10, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

Oops… when I wrote “I was more inclined to believe that the SHE was the one being unreasonable”, there's an extra “the” in the sentence. Grammatical error = automatic epic internet argument fail.

4. SHABAMINATOR August 10, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

you know….if it was a black person or mexican…they wouldn't gotten charged with assult and probably other charges and more than likely would have spent years in prison. It it was an arab, the feds would have dropped in and put out an alert for all the mickey dee's in the world.

today could have been known as Chicken Nugget Awareness Day V_V

5. fuzzgun August 10, 2010 at 12:37 pm #

Toledo is a fucked up place – lots of racism and weird hostile behavior. Back in the early nineties, we were the first city besides Detroit to have a rampant Juggalo subculture. I think this incident is just an example of how those types function in their adult lives.

6. Doctor August 10, 2010 at 12:50 pm #

bloody hell, I live there. I mean, it's not as bad as say LA, but it's pretty bad, yeah.

7. Your Mom August 10, 2010 at 12:59 pm #

How can women blame this on The Patriarchy (R)?

• Connie Dobbs August 11, 2010 at 10:52 am #

I wish you lived next door to an axe murderer.

• Gemmarama August 11, 2010 at 11:45 am #

we can but hope…

• Connie Dobbs August 11, 2010 at 1:50 pm #

LOL no I don't care that much, especially since it's obvious that “your mom” is a fraud. It probably works as a union rep or community organizer for Acorn, and wants to make right wingers look bad. All your mom does is regurgitate right wing talking points or call out some perceived “double standard” of liberals. I'm a professional troll-baiter, so my attention upon it, and its subsequent encouragement to be even more crazy, really just serves to entertain us all. Good job. To paraphrase and contort voltaire, “No one listens what you say, but we laugh at you daily.”

Thank you for your contributions. You're like that drunk hipster at the bar who keeps saying “Obama's a socialist” while wearing a Hope t-shirt just so people will look at him and laugh. Hint: We're not laughing with you.

• justagirl August 11, 2010 at 11:09 am #

maybe she would get her trashy white butt kicked around the trailer park if she didn't bring the mcnuggets home to his fat ass… that's just one scenario.

• Andrew August 11, 2010 at 4:48 pm #

You really reached with that one, troll.

8. Tuna Ghost August 10, 2010 at 1:17 pm #

I would pass judgement but I once killed seven people because Wendy's forgot to make my frostee

9. Sanger August 10, 2010 at 1:29 pm #

Ahhh, some low class behavior for some low class service and food. It must be the chemicals they put in the mostly man made meat.

• oman28 August 10, 2010 at 7:51 pm #

This is what happens when a junkie can't get their fix

10. DeepCough August 10, 2010 at 1:37 pm #

I worked at an Arby's once. I had this one guy come to the Drive-Thru on a Sunday about a half-hour before we opened. I told him through the intercom that we open on noon on Sundays, but that didn't stop him from coming to the window and asking why we weren't open yet. Even though I told him again that we opened at noon, he decided to wait there for 20 minutes, reading the Washington Post all the while, until we opened, at which point, I took his order and then gave him his food. I still wonder to this day what exactly is put into the Arby Sauce.

11. Mormon Santa August 10, 2010 at 1:45 pm #

Obviously this woman reached her dipping point…

12. Ted Sumrall August 10, 2010 at 2:08 pm #

There was about a 15 second delay from the time the window was opened until the customer came out of her car. I wonder what the attendant said to her during this time. Obviously it was not just that they did not have McNuggets. It is apparant that the customer service attendant said something else because it takes less than 3 seconds to say we are out of Mc Nuggets. So I wonder what else was said to the customer which enraged her.

13. justagirl August 10, 2010 at 2:48 pm #

they shoulda just served her a mouse burger and french flies. “uhhh huh huh”.

14. ConstitutionalAmerican August 10, 2010 at 5:54 pm #

I hope this country gets nuked

15. Me August 10, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

Such sensationism…. Obviously the McClerk said some McWords to the McCustomer and ticked her McOff… I'm sure McNuggets have something to do it this McEvent…

16. Haystack August 10, 2010 at 6:26 pm #

I like the way the driver in the next car promptly pulls up at the end of the video as though nothing had happened.

17. GoodDoktorBad August 11, 2010 at 12:29 am #

“I'm Lovin' It!”

18. Camelspiderattack August 11, 2010 at 2:14 am #

i would've hit her with a hot fry basket. that's right, come on through that window.

“this job'd be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers.”

19. Hadrian999 August 11, 2010 at 2:53 am #

I just don't get it……mcNuggets, they aren't that good,
    I can see flipping out if they ran out of stuff at Ted Drewes, or even sonic,
    but mcnuggets, I just don't get it.

20. jayurbzz August 11, 2010 at 11:03 am #

not sure what's more disturbing: the lack of facts, as it's OBVIOUS the chick at mcdonalds was talking shit, or the fact that AP, one of the biggest sources of news for the US if not the world, along with google is reporting this as “news.”

21. Andrew August 11, 2010 at 9:48 pm #

You really reached with that one, troll.