Do Americans Have a Chance of Having A (Former) Witch in the U.S. Senate?

WitchAnother great thing coming out of the recent Real Time With Bill Maher besides the deserved knock on the Democrats’ “rebranding” is that Bill Maher mentioned he had Delaware Senate hopeful Christine O’Donnell on his old show Politically Incorrect 22 times!

So we get to find out fun things like Tea Party favorite Christine O’Donnell dabbled in witchcraft and believes it’s wrong to tell a lie under any circumstances (that certainly won’t work for her in the Senate).

Man, do I like Maher’s proposed strategy to try to get Candidate O’Donnell on his new show:

40 Comments on "Do Americans Have a Chance of Having A (Former) Witch in the U.S. Senate?"

1. DeepCough | Sep 20, 2010 at 6:40 pm |

Wait, wait, wait–she’s not a witch if she weighs more than a duck.

2. DeepCough | Sep 20, 2010 at 2:40 pm |

Wait, wait, wait–she’s not a witch if she weighs more than a duck.

3. Wow, she sure doesn’t sound like an unbalanced personality who would say almost anything for attention.

4. Wow, she sure doesn’t sound like an unbalanced personality who would say almost anything for attention.

5. Anonymous | Sep 20, 2010 at 8:47 pm |

Sorry, but Bill Maher is a gatekeeper plain and simple and I think those people do a lot more damage than witches do.

6. wfzlsster | Sep 20, 2010 at 4:47 pm |

7. ugh…its becoming so much more common for batshit to come in multiple flavors in the same package these days

8. ugh…its becoming so much more common for batshit to come in multiple flavors in the same package these days

9. ieatpinealglands | Sep 20, 2010 at 11:07 pm |

shes a mind slave like Cathy O’Brien was for the elites. Look into Lt. Col MICHEAL AQUINO, and Sen. ROBERT C. BYRD. Seabyrd, Aquino, and many other high ranking officials are known satanist who practice mind control. TRANCEformation of America is a powerful book based on Cathy O’Briens true life story about how her and her daughter where trauma induced mindslaves who where frequently used as messenger pigeons carrying cryptic information for high ranking gov officials, military commanders, and foreign dignitaries. If you dont believe me read the book for youself its easy to find wich is still in print and in most languages and if you dont believe her story research the Johnny Gosch trails or foundation .

10. ieatpinealglands | Sep 20, 2010 at 7:07 pm |

• Word Eater | Sep 20, 2010 at 8:31 pm |

There is no need for Satan. Mind control via trauma, drugs, and psychological abuse require no God and no Devil, just men who do not value the lives of other humans.

• E.B. Wolf | Sep 21, 2010 at 2:09 pm |

Or women.

• Anarchy Pony | Aug 3, 2011 at 4:00 pm |

Well, when you analyze it, satan is technically a servant of god, therefore everything that comes from satan comes from god, therefore, fuck god!

• DeepCough | Sep 20, 2010 at 10:12 pm |

Now that you mention it, I think Ms. O’Donell would fit in quite well at Bohemian Grove.

11. She should’ve joined a coven if she wanted a future in Republican politics.

12. She should’ve joined a coven if she wanted a future in Republican politics.

13. Word Eater | Sep 21, 2010 at 12:31 am |

14. Burn her at the stake | Sep 21, 2010 at 12:38 am |

If she advocates no masturbation then she is definitely a Witch!

15. Burn her at the stake | Sep 20, 2010 at 8:38 pm |

If she advocates no masturbation then she is definitely a Witch!

16. DeepCough | Sep 21, 2010 at 2:12 am |

17. Anonymous | Sep 21, 2010 at 3:04 am |

So if we throw her in the river will she float?

Seriously.

Who really cares. I surly don’t and I honestly believe most everyone else doesn’t either. All this is political infighting because someone didn’t get their way. That’s all.

18. Seamus Dubh | Sep 20, 2010 at 11:04 pm |

So if we throw her in the river will she float?

Seriously.

19. Anonymous | Sep 21, 2010 at 2:18 pm |

I think it highly suspect that Christine O’Donnell practiced any form of “witchcraft.” I find it far more likely that Christine O’Donnell is a complete fucking idiot.

The line “I know what they told me they do!” is very telling.

20. Broken_Finger | Sep 21, 2010 at 10:18 am |

The line “I know what they told me they do!” is very telling.

21. Ironaddict06 | Sep 21, 2010 at 2:39 pm |

Many people pushed for the US military to reconize WICCA as a religion, and now that a woman dabbled in so called witchcraft, people have a problem with it? The media pushes for people to tolerate the Muslim religion, but bash a woman for dabbling in witchcraft-why? I thought we as a society were supposed to be tolerate towards all religions?

22. Ironaddict06 | Sep 21, 2010 at 10:39 am |

23. O. Spengler | Sep 21, 2010 at 4:22 pm |

Don’t confuse poking fun with serious moral outrage.

24. E.B. Wolf | Sep 21, 2010 at 6:09 pm |

Or women.

25. gemmarama | Sep 21, 2010 at 6:24 pm |

never mind witchcraft, that bubble perm is sheer devilry.

26. gemmarama | Sep 21, 2010 at 2:24 pm |

never mind witchcraft, that bubble perm is sheer devilry.

27. What the fuck, she’s not a real witch just a dumbass.

28. What the fuck, she’s not a real witch just a dumbass.

29. emperorreagan | Sep 22, 2010 at 1:46 pm |

I ask a Ouija board what video to masturbate to every day. Maybe she can help me stop masturbating AND get back into the swing of witchcraft by asking the Ouija board what video I should watch while she blows me.

30. emperorreagan | Sep 22, 2010 at 9:46 am |