New Jersey Residents Say Man Fell from Sky … But Where is He?

The Man Who Fell To EarthWeird. Via ABC6 TV:

EGG HARBOR TWP, NJ — If a man falls from the sky, but nobody can find a trace of him, did it really happen?

Some employees of Shore Veterinarians on the Blackhorse Pike in Egg Harbor Township think so. Kelly Hale is one of those employees. “There is no doubt it was a person; we are 100% sure,” Hale said.

Hale was one of three employees who looked out a window Tuesday afternoon to see a horrifying site in the sky. “I’d seen the guy falling on an angle, straight down, no parachute, no paraglider. You could see the arms and legs flailing and his clothes were blue, a dark blue like a navy, black and gray,” Hale said.

Off in the distance, one of the women saw what they say was a tan single engine plane that soon disappeared. “We don’t know if he came out of that plane, we don’t know if he fell out a wheel well, we don’t know,” Hale said.

Read More: ABC6 TV

16 Comments on "New Jersey Residents Say Man Fell from Sky … But Where is He?"

1. Couch potato | Sep 20, 2010 at 9:07 pm |

Hi hi hi hi hi… I’m first!

2. Couch potato | Sep 20, 2010 at 5:07 pm |

Hi hi hi hi hi… I’m first!

3. Cittagaze | Sep 21, 2010 at 2:13 am |

you’re also lame

4. Cittagaze | Sep 20, 2010 at 10:13 pm |

you’re also lame

5. Vox Penii | Sep 21, 2010 at 12:14 pm |

If a man did fall from thousands of feet, would there be anything left of him upon striking the ground?

Just askin’.

6. two words: “mob Hit”

Plus if the body fell from 1000+Feet, there wouldn’t be much to look for other than a few shreds of clothing and flesh + bones. Especially hard to find in the thick brush woods where he supposedly fell.

7. uglymugagency | Sep 21, 2010 at 1:40 pm |

two words: “mob Hit”

• It was me. I need everyone to forget about it. No one can know. You are not alone. Not all seek peace. All you can do is prepare.

8. gemmarama | Sep 21, 2010 at 6:35 pm |

i was friends with a sky-diving instructor a while back. he had only seen one person die. a couple were doing a tandem jump, their parachutes failed, he landed on top of her. he broke pretty much every bone in his body but lived, she was basically flattened underneath him. but i think it depends on the terrain.

9. it wouldn’t be a surprise any one been to egg harbor knows that place smells like some awful shit infested place..who knows what happened…snooki probably had a mutant flying bastard child in the polluted stench of jersey

10. it wouldn’t be a surprise any one been to egg harbor knows that place smells like some awful shit infested place..who knows what happened…snooki probably had a mutant flying bastard child in the polluted stench of jersey

11. A Bad Joke | Sep 22, 2010 at 10:10 am |

This is an odd one. I have no doubt someone was pushed out of a plane. I also have no doubt that witnesses have misplaced his landing point.

12. A Bad Joke | Sep 22, 2010 at 6:10 am |

13. well i cant make that out at my street planes have fell from the sky but i cant imagine what a man would fall?

14. well i cant make that out at my street planes have fell from the sky but i cant imagine what a man would fall?

15. It was me. I need everyone to forget about it. No one can know. You are not alone. Not all seek peace. All you can do is prepare.