Details of a high level United Nations strategy meeting have been leaked to Fox News, with the inevitable subsequent fear-mongering regarding a conspiracy to create a one world government:
After a year of humiliating setbacks, United Nations Secretary General Ban ki-Moon and about 60 of his top lieutenants — the top brass of the entire U.N. system — spent their Labor Day weekend at a remote Austrian Alpine retreat, discussing ways to put their sprawling organization in charge of the world’s agenda.
Details concerning the two-day, closed-door sessions in the comfortable village of Alpbach were closely guarded. Nonetheless, position papers for the meeting obtained by Fox News indicate that the topics included:
- how to restore “climate change” as a top global priority after the fiasco of last year’s Copenhagen summit;
- how to continue to try to make global redistribution of wealth the real basis of that climate agenda, and widen the discussion further to encompass the idea of “global public goods”;
- how to keep growing U.N. peacekeeping efforts into missions involved in the police, courts, legal systems and other aspects of strife-torn countries;
- how to capitalize on the global tide of migrants from poor nations to rich ones, to encompass a new “international migration governance framework”;
- how to make “clever” use of new technologies to deepen direct ties with what the U.N. calls “civil society,” meaning novel ways to bypass its member nation states and deal directly with constituencies that support U.N. agendas.
As one underlying theme of the sessions, the top U.N. bosses seemed to be grappling often with how to cope with the pesky issue of national sovereignty, which — according to the position papers, anyway — continued to thwart many of their most ambitious schemes, especially when it comes to many different kinds of “global governance.”
[continues at Fox News]
Latest posts by majestic (see all)
- Why I Hate Thanksgiving - Nov 24, 2016
- Jesus Was an Alien - Nov 22, 2016
- How Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, got Donald Trump’s ear - Nov 17, 2016