Christine O’Donnell: ‘I’m Not A Witch’ (Video)

The lady doth protest too much, methinks:

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

22 Comments on "Christine O’Donnell: ‘I’m Not A Witch’ (Video)"

1. Hamsanath437 | Oct 5, 2010 at 2:49 pm |

It would have been a stronger message if she began with “I am a witch” and kept all the “I’m you” stuff. stick to your guns

2. Hamsanath437 | Oct 5, 2010 at 10:49 am |

3. gemmarama | Oct 5, 2010 at 3:13 pm |

if she really is going to go to washington and do what i’d do, she better start stocking up on ammo now…

4. gemmarama | Oct 5, 2010 at 11:13 am |

5. Liam_McGonagle | Oct 5, 2010 at 3:40 pm |

Which is the saddest part of this whole fiasco?

The fact that her family didn’t watch out enough for her to keep her from humiliating herself in this way?

Or the fact that she takes witchcraft seriously enough to warrant a public denial?

And what’s next? Will she call for a repeal of the Second Law of Thermodynamics in a bid to save the right wing?

6. Liam_McGonagle | Oct 5, 2010 at 11:40 am |

Which is the saddest part of this whole fiasco?

7. If she’s not a witch, why is she wearing black?

I’ll believe her when she twitches her nose and nothing happens.

8. If she’s not a witch, why is she wearing black?

I’ll believe her when she twitches her nose and nothing happens.

9. Bitchfinder General | Oct 5, 2010 at 8:37 pm |

Whatever you do, don’t watch the clip! It’s a dastardly trap!
    Her cheesy rebranding video is an evil hex. You might succumb to her spell that she is trying to cast on the electorate.

10. Bitchfinder General | Oct 5, 2010 at 4:37 pm |

Whatever you do, don’t watch the clip! It’s a dastardly trap!

11. Father Merrin | Oct 5, 2010 at 8:44 pm |

The hypnotizing cloud of smoke in the background is particularly fiendish.

12. I think she should be subjected to the various trials prescribed by the Inquisition to test for witchery. Not because I think she’s a witch, just because it would be REALLY FUN.

13. I think she should be subjected to the various trials prescribed by the Inquisition to test for witchery. Not because I think she’s a witch, just because it would be REALLY FUN.

14. Is your name a veiled reference to Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett “Good Omens”? Cuz that would rock.

15. Tuna Ghost | Oct 6, 2010 at 12:24 am |

that’s a shame, a witch is substantially less evil than most republicans anyway

16. Tuna Ghost | Oct 5, 2010 at 8:24 pm |

that’s a shame, a witch is substantially less evil than most republicans anyway

17. Haystack | Oct 6, 2010 at 3:05 am |

Does she weigh the same as a duck?

18. Does she weigh the same as a duck?

19. I AM NOTHING YOU HAVE HEARD!