Dennis Miller and Jesse Ventura Debate 9/11

So who do you think wins this argument? It’s Miller’s show, so he has home field advantage, but former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura gives him a run for his money…

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

26 Comments on "Dennis Miller and Jesse Ventura Debate 9/11"

1. George Washington's ghost | Oct 15, 2010 at 9:50 pm |

Might be able to get a name if you water board Mr. Silverstien.

2. George Washington's ghost | Oct 15, 2010 at 5:50 pm |

Might be able to get a name if you water board Mr. Silverstien.

3. Ironaddict06 | Oct 15, 2010 at 9:51 pm |

Governor Jesse THE BODY Ventura will take on any man. He’s a baaaadd man.

4. Ironaddict06 | Oct 15, 2010 at 5:51 pm |

Governor Jesse THE BODY Ventura will take on any man. He’s a baaaadd man.

5. Wow, Mr Miller and his condescending sidekick are all about the government doesn’t lie?

6. Wow, Mr Miller and his condescending sidekick are all about the government doesn’t lie?

7. Anonymous | Oct 16, 2010 at 1:16 am |

Usually I think Dennis Miller is a total moron, but I side with him weirdly…

8. nick__nick | Oct 15, 2010 at 9:16 pm |

Usually I think Dennis Miller is a total moron, but I side with him weirdly…

9. Dirtgrain | Oct 16, 2010 at 2:00 pm |

Ventura was teaching at Harvard? I did not know that. Miller seems to have evolved into a weasel–very annoying smugness, sliminess. I don’t want to listen to him again.

10. Dirtgrain | Oct 16, 2010 at 10:00 am |

11. miller is turning into bill o’reilly. never been funny, except when he steals bill hicks jokes.

12. miller is turning into bill o’reilly. never been funny, except when he steals bill hicks jokes.

13. The answer to the question, “Who gave the order” is “We don’t know. That’s why we need a real investigation.” Period. If Miller was convicted of a crime, and new evidence proved he didn’t do it, he doesn’t have to know the name of the “real” culprit to get a new trial. All we’re asking for is a real, independent investigation. Miller is a no-talent sock-puppet piece of shit Establishment approved court jester who apparently never reads beyond a mainstream headline. Disgraceful. And definitely not funny.

14. The answer to the question, “Who gave the order” is “We don’t know. That’s why we need a real investigation.” Period. If Miller was convicted of a crime, and new evidence proved he didn’t do it, he doesn’t have to know the name of the “real” culprit to get a new trial. All we’re asking for is a real, independent investigation. Miller is a no-talent sock-puppet piece of shit Establishment approved court jester who apparently never reads beyond a mainstream headline. Disgraceful. And definitely not funny.

15. Anonymous | Oct 17, 2010 at 12:51 pm |

Jesse, by contrast, is truly independent, and open-minded. Something which I respect. He looks at the evidence, THEN draws a conclusion. That means that sometimes his opinions end up agreeing with a Liberal position, and sometimes agreeing with a Conservative opinion.

16. Miller lost the thread a long time ago. I can’t think of a more irrelevant commentator, and he’s even failing as a comedian. Kinda sad, really.

17. Ham Glaze Washington | Nov 27, 2010 at 5:28 am |

I remember when Dennis Miller was cool; he had a good show on the legalization of marijuana with Bill Mahr as guest. Then he turned into a doucher. I love Ventura’s show, but I’m not buying US government in bringing down the towers. Americans would have been plenty pissed to go to war without them thermite paint. Now what the American Govt turned 9/11 into is a topic for a different debate. I didn’t know about the Lithium in Afghan. I’ll have to look into that. If satellites can detect, that’d be some dirty snagging. I also agree with Jesse that you can’t trust your gov’t, but they do scare me. It’s like being a lying bitch is a prerequestie for office and telling the truth’s a revolutionary act.

18. Ham Glaze Washington | Nov 27, 2010 at 1:28 am |

19. SixsIxsiX | Dec 28, 2010 at 4:54 pm |

lmao miller is a bitch, obviously when they said bush had something to do with it…. they mean bush sr
    and miller isn’t shit the government wouldn’t tell him a lick of what they’ve got going on

20. SixsIxsiX | Dec 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm |

21. Destroyer | Jan 6, 2011 at 6:18 pm |

Dennis is a rude, foolish, host of a crappy irrelevant radio program. His condescending remarks and the way he summarily dismissed Jesse, not even letting him finish his sentences is unacceptable. What a douche bag.

22. Destroyer | Jan 6, 2011 at 2:18 pm |

23. weirdly is right. he hasn’t even looked at the facts at all. how can you “side with him”? time to grow some balls, nick_nick.

24. Anonymous | Feb 14, 2011 at 10:46 pm |

I just “grew some balls” and did some insane research on 9/11…you won’t believe this shocking video…