Uncover ‘Hidden Wisdom’ with Tim Wallace-Murphy on Disinformation: The Podcast

Disinformation: The Podcast: Episode 14 — Hidden Wisdom

iTunesDirect Download RSS

9781934708484This episode features an interview with Tim Wallace-Murphy, author of Hidden Wisdom: Secrets of the Western Esoteric Tradition. Tim talks about the history of the occult, the historical need for secrecy in this tradition, and what it has left us in modern times.

After the interview, Raymond and Joe celebrate their 5th anniversary as co-hosts by taking up their old mantle of armchair film critics.  Stay tuned for their scathing review of What in the World are they Spraying, a new documentary about the “chemtrail conspiracy.”

, , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to Uncover ‘Hidden Wisdom’ with Tim Wallace-Murphy on Disinformation: The Podcast

1. dumbsaint November 2, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

Good work lads, really enjoyed this ep

• joemcfall November 3, 2010 at 1:24 pm #

Thank you sir or madam!

2. Anonymous November 3, 2010 at 12:32 am #

Good work lads, really enjoyed this ep

3. Anonymous November 3, 2010 at 5:24 pm #

Thank you sir or madam!

4. Expandingmindsproject November 4, 2010 at 5:47 pm #

With respect to Mr. Murphy, his “expertise” is not extremely refreshing. Godfrey Higgins, Madame Blavatsky, Manly P Hall and more recently Jordan Maxwell have provided a massive foundation of religious meaning and symbolism that is rarely credited. With respect to ending comments: Sleep well in the peace that comes from knowing you are moving faith from uncertain foundations into areas of demonstrable truths; but also be aware “It’s the whale that spouts that gets caught.”

5. Expandingmindsproject November 4, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

• Seeker November 5, 2010 at 5:31 am #

Yes we all build on what we have learned before. Even Issac Newton said: “If I have seen further it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants.” So what specific critiques do you have to start a conversation?

6. Seeker November 5, 2010 at 9:31 am #

7. Dan Mac November 17, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

Great job with the interview! You asked well, let the guy speak–and…he was fairly interesting.

As for your critique of the movie….

First, try to quit smoking, Raymond. Knowing that your cigarettes are probably worse for you than what is allegedly being sprayed might make one wonder why a guy kike you would even care about an issue like this.

Second, this documentary was not for your entertainment. I agree, it could have been presented much better. I appreciate your criticism of this film, and your skepticism, but if your minds are truly open to a subject you are debunking, you should do some in depth research, yourselves. Clearly, you have not. You express barely a wisp of knowledge about contrails or natural clouds.

In all fairness, when I first read about “chemtrails,” I was immediately turned off—not even humored, but angry that anyone would spout such an absurd conspiracy theory when we have real corruption to deal with. I like your point about abductive versus deductive reasoning. In that sense the film was not presented with such a good appearance of not being slanted like most slick, supposedly deductive reasoning based documentaries. The unfortunate reality is, as in a jury case, abductive or inductive reasoning reasoning has to be used because evidence is likely being withheld. Figuring out all the details of this puzzle is not simple algebra. Pure deductive reasoning does not hold up here if one is skeptical to the stated facts.

As well as an open-minded skeptic, I am a worshiper of Nature, and a conservationist from way, way back. I would love so much to find out that nothing is being sprayed. Research–through reading and watching films on both sides of the debate–but most of all through an intensive study of the sky–has led me to conclude; Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering experimentation is being carried out.

I don’t know why. There is great speculation. That is all it is; speculation. But forget about the whys–or whether global warming is real—the point is, shouldn’t we ask the questions? Because if this is real, it affects every living person, animal, and plant on Earth. Not the kind of thing to brush off with a laugh! Do we want these kind of elite, mad scientists experimenting on the very Earth and Her sky? Our sky—not theirs alone to tamper with. Our air!

I challenge you to study the sky for five minutes, eight times a day, every day, for one year. I guarantee you will learn a lot—and come to realize that you have been wrong about this issue. I witness the clouds being created. I see the spraying turned on and off mid flight all the time. I’ve witnessed more low altitude chemical trails than I can count—from above as I’ve flown in jets and airplanes. There are patents for the tankers, the tanks, the spraying equipment. Meteorologists have spoken out. One even sued the German government.

Please, don’t shut your mind. You are too intelligent. Please, look deeper. And keep up the good work.

8. Dan Mac November 18, 2010 at 12:45 am #

As for your critique of the movie….

9. powell June 28, 2011 at 11:43 am #

Is this podcast dead?  Or when can we expect another one?!

10. powell June 28, 2011 at 3:43 pm #

Is this podcast dead?  Or when can we expect another one?!