It’s admirable to prevent the spread of STDs or educate folks on their intention for parenthood, but you might as well be watching The Exorcist after viewing this “public service announcement.” There are lots of folks on the planet right now, but I don’t want to end the human race by sharing this:

21 Comments on "A Warning to Humanity: You May Never Reproduce After Watching this Bristol Palin-Situation Safe Sex Ad"

1. Is it just me, or is Bristol Palin kind of hot when she acts like she’s acting like an actress who needs an acting coach? Not hot like the girls at the beginning, but you know, hot like dense pothead girls five bong-rips deep.

As for the Situation, he seems kind of surprised by those Magnums. Like he didn’t expect the props people to put that on him, but had to hold it together anyway. And I noticed that he pointed at Bristol’s crotch and called it by his own name. I wish she had called his wang a Palin to balance it out, like, “If you think you’re gonna be impalin’ me on your Palin, think again, because your Palin is pale in comparison to my Situation.”

2. Is it just me, or is Bristol Palin kind of hot when she acts like she’s acting like an actress who needs an acting coach? Not hot like the girls at the beginning, but you know, hot like dense pothead girls five bong-rips deep.

• Paulmurphy216 | Nov 17, 2010 at 7:20 am |

haha! yeah man, you nailed it….which is more than can be said for ‘the Situation’. As for Bristol’s alleged ‘hotness’? Sorry mate, it is just you….hehe….

3. Paulmurphy216 | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:15 am |

That was….just…awful….

4. Paulmurphy216 | Nov 17, 2010 at 7:15 am |

That was….just…awful….

5. Paulmurphy216 | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:20 am |

6. Hamsanath437 | Nov 17, 2010 at 1:31 pm |

yeah there’s literally nothing hot about bristol palin. that was just painful to watch

7. Hamsanath437 | Nov 17, 2010 at 9:31 am |

8. Seriously. STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP.

Television is a wasteland enough. This shit is frickin apocalyptic.

9. Seriously. STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP.

Television is a wasteland enough. This shit is frickin apocalyptic.

10. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:02 pm |

Terrible commercial. Terrible acting, lame script. I believe that it is so bad that some people might actually be encouraged to have “unsafe” sex just to mock its innane bobble-head quality. For some, it might seem a fitting toast. Some people I knew used to toke some smoke whenever those old “brain on drugs”

Hey don’t get me wrong, I agree that”safe sex” is good thing to practice in general for lots of practical reasons, but I have to say that Bristol and Goofy have made one long blooper worthy of all laughter its likely to recieve. Just think of all that rebelious “fuck you” sex this commercial will initiate.
    Well maybe……

11. GoodDoktorBad | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:02 am |

Terrible commercial. Terrible acting, lame script. I believe that it is so bad that some people might actually be encouraged to have “unsafe” sex just to mock its innane bobble-head quality. For some, it might seem a fitting toast. People I knew used to toke some smoke whenever those old “brain on drugs” commercials used to air. Suffice to say,we fried a few eggs in its honor. Same principle.
    Hey don’t get me wrong, I agree that”safe sex” is a good thing to practice in general for lots of practical reasons, but I have to say that Bristol and Goofy have made one long blooper worthy of all the laughter its likely to recieve. Just think of all that rebelious “fuck you” sex this commercial will initiate. Well maybe……

12. DeepCough | Nov 17, 2010 at 5:26 pm |

Wow. This 2-minute ad was more retarded than the Bush administration’s entire abstinence-only sex education
    program. And that’s “the situation.”

13. DeepCough | Nov 17, 2010 at 1:26 pm |

program. And that’s “the situation.”

14. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 5:49 pm |

What a failed cul-de-sac of genetics those two represent.

15. Broken_Finger | Nov 17, 2010 at 1:49 pm |

What a failed cul-de-sac of genetics those two represent.

16. Butter Knife | Nov 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm |

You know those bolt gun things that PETA types like to rage about? The ones they use to sever cow spinal columns in industrial slaughterhouses?

There’s 2 lives that deserve to end on the business end of one of those. Push hard enough, and I think there’s a latent eugenicist in all of us.

17. Butter Knife | Nov 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm |