Is Barack Obama A Keynesian? (Video)

Andy Cobb of the Partisans asks attendees of the Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear:

14 Comments on "Is Barack Obama A Keynesian? (Video)"

1. Michaelanthony909 | Nov 2, 2010 at 10:30 pm |

Hilarious! Typical Liberals… Don’t know there ass from there elbow… All emotion, absolutely NO critical thinking! Don’t even realize how foolish they look not knowing that “Keynesian” was referring to economic policy!! Though I must admit, the followers of the Rove/Limbaugh/Beck agenda are no more intelligent!

2. Michaelanthony909 | Nov 2, 2010 at 6:30 pm |

• Typical idiot. Can’t differentiate “there” from their”.
      Intelligence fail.

3. DeepCough | Nov 2, 2010 at 10:56 pm |

To be fair, the correspondent pronounced it “Kinseyan,” so everyone couldn’t help but think that this was once again about Democrats having sex in the White House.

4. DeepCough | Nov 2, 2010 at 6:56 pm |

5. People on all sides are idiots. I’d bet you could set-up 10 minutes of footage from a tea party rally of folks getting riled up about how it’s unconstitutional and un-patriotic to let a Keynesian be president. It’s an easy mistake for ignorant people of any ilk to make in this context, because they are more likely to be versed and prepared for the birther debate (for or against) than knowledgeable about basic economic history.
    Proof positive, I’m a die-hard liberal/leftist and of course I got this joke first time out.

6. People on all sides are idiots. I’d bet you could set-up 10 minutes of footage from a tea party rally of folks getting riled up about how it’s unconstitutional and un-patriotic to let a Keynesian be president. It’s an easy mistake for ignorant people of any ilk to make in this context, because they are more likely to be versed and prepared for the birther debate (for or against) than knowledgeable about basic economic history.

7. Typical idiot. Can’t differentiate “there” from their”.
    Intelligence fail.

8. ZombieSlapper | Nov 3, 2010 at 2:26 pm |

9. Last I checked your average American wasn’t a economist. But a simple Google search would give on the gist of it. Your attempt to compare a group of uneducated youngsters at The Daily Show/Colbert Report rally to the head-stomping moronic teabaggers is a complete failure.

10. ZombieSlapper | Nov 3, 2010 at 2:27 pm |

I kun tipe gud

11. DeepYuga | Nov 4, 2010 at 2:07 am |

Good thing to know Hitler doesn’t judge people.

12. Good thing to know Hitler doesn’t judge people.