Because the President of the United States took a trip to India … ‘Nuff said in the headline. Enjoy:

49 Comments on "Meet Colleen Thomas: A Prophetess Warning An Obama-Related Alien Attack Was Imminent (Video)"

1. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 12:45 pm |

WOW…..she makes so much sense. I was in the dark before I heard this. In one wave she has connected aliens, nazis, communists, Obama, the SS, MI6, a ham sandwich and the Detroit Lions. I can’t believe I didn’t see how obvious it was. Right in plain sight.

2. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 12:45 pm |

3. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 12:48 pm |

I bet she has the nastiest, just down right dirty as fuck sex anyone has ever seen.

4. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 12:48 pm |

5. she’s kinda hot…

6. Nice Rack! Might be some thyroid activity going on.

7. Blinking… a lot. Isn’t that a sign that someone is lying and knows it? Or is it a sign they’re psychologically fucked?

8. Blinking… a lot. Isn’t that a sign that someone is lying and knows it? Or is it a sign they’re psychologically fucked?

• It means she likes you.

• Paulmurphy216 | Nov 21, 2010 at 1:59 am |

Nah Maaan…she’s breathing heavily; they’re not eyelids, they’re gills! Hehehe…She should not be allowed to reproduce…and it has nothing to do with aliens, she’s just insane!!!

9. Quart Jester | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:25 pm |

►►► WARNING: Don’t eat the brown acid! ◄◄◄

10. Quart Jester | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:25 pm |

►►► WARNING: Don’t eat the brown acid! ◄◄◄

11. Quart Jester | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:25 am |

►►► WARNING: Don’t eat the brown acid! ◄◄◄

12. Quart Jester | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:36 pm |

She does. I think she’s that chick wearing the red & black latex mask with the cat ears in those German pr0n clips I’ve seen. You know, the ones where her whole hand…um…uh…disappears.

13. Untitled-01 | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:43 pm |

Did this really need to be posted here? No. She’s obviously a schizophrenic. Is disinfo a freak show or a news blog?

14. Untitled-01 | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:43 am |

15. Readifreddi | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:57 pm |

It’s November 17th, I don’t remember any dirty bombs blowin’ up or aliens comin’ to get me….

16. Readifreddi | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:57 am |

• James332 | Dec 3, 2010 at 4:51 pm |

That means your mind has already been infiltrated. Sorry bro, you’re a pod person now.

17. Madmanmikey | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:58 pm |

18. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:59 pm |

Juju GOP Pot.. *yawn*

19. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 3:59 pm |

Juju GOP Pot.. *yawn*

20. gondolfin | Nov 17, 2010 at 11:59 am |

Juju GOP Pot.. *yawn*

21. Anonymous | Nov 17, 2010 at 4:23 pm |

So THAT’S why the Pope wears red shoes!

J.R. “Bob” Dobbs was RIGHT! X-DAY IS AT HAND! July 5th 1998 is REALLY November 6th 2010! Except I guess BOTH days are lies… The conspiracy is so thorough they made TWO false calendars!

22. So THAT’S why the Pope wears red shoes!

23. Ironaddict06 | Nov 17, 2010 at 4:56 pm |

Yes! Sometimes we all need a good laugh.

24. I’ve been looking into her and I think she might a hoaxer. If you go to her YouTube page she’s selling a lot of videos, including some where she’s wearing a bikini, etc. She strikes me as a little too commercially/media-savvy to be a full-on loon. Also, I get a vibe from her like she doesn’t really believe what she’s saying–she doesn’t rant or have a crazy look in her eyes, she just throws out absurd ideas that tend to relate to current news items.

I could be wrong, but if I had to bet I’d say that she’s an actress trying to go viral.

25. I’ve been looking into her and I think she might a hoaxer. If you go to her YouTube page she’s selling a lot of videos, including some where she’s wearing a bikini, etc. She strikes me as a little too commercially/media-savvy to be a full-on loon. Also, I get a vibe from her like she doesn’t really believe what she’s saying–she doesn’t rant or have a crazy look in her eyes, she just throws out absurd ideas that tend to relate to current news items.

26. drdavidkelly | Nov 18, 2010 at 2:37 am |

Man she’s H O T. I think I’m coming round to her ideas … giggle.

27. DrDavidKelly | Nov 17, 2010 at 10:37 pm |

Man she’s H O T. I think I’m coming round to her ideas … giggle.

28. It means she likes you.

29. This would be much better topless.

30. This would be much better topless.

31. Alien Implants?

32. Alien Implants?

33. I’m getting drunk and calling her tonight.

34. I’m getting drunk and calling her tonight.

35. Paulmurphy216 | Nov 21, 2010 at 5:59 am |

36. James332 | Dec 3, 2010 at 8:50 pm |

Well guys, it’s now December 3rd, I must say the new Obama + Alien world order is just like things have been for the last 234 years. Well, except politics are more like internet flame wars.

37. James332 | Dec 3, 2010 at 4:50 pm |

38. James332 | Dec 3, 2010 at 8:51 pm |

39. James332 | Dec 3, 2010 at 8:52 pm |

Freak show.

40. you r one crazy bitch, its been three days and we still cant sleep

41. you r one crazy bitch, its been three days and we still cant sleep

42. WE all know Bush an Cheney destroyed the Constitution with the Patriot Act. They came up with continuity of government, the military is all right wing…so why would she blame it on the left. thats makes her story very very fishy.

43. WE all know Bush an Cheney destroyed the Constitution with the Patriot Act. They came up with continuity of government, the military is all right wing…so why would she blame it on the left. thats makes her story very very fishy.