Mysterious Missile Launched Off California Coast

On Monday in Los Angeles, an unexplained missile shot through the sky over the Pacific Ocean. A CBS News traffic helicopter caught it on tape. Thus far the Navy and Pentagon have not claimed the missile as theirs or been able to provide any explanation.

, ,

10 Responses to Mysterious Missile Launched Off California Coast

1. ralph November 10, 2010 at 7:37 pm #

This story is really weird, still all over the news today. The latest claim is it is just on contrail:

2. ralph November 10, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

• myth_slayer November 10, 2010 at 7:48 pm #

Holy creepers!

Am I the only one who sees the obvious!

It was Astro Boy, for cripes sakes!

3. Ranandar November 10, 2010 at 9:03 pm #

Nothing to see here…
    It’s just a jet aircraft.

4. Ranandar November 10, 2010 at 5:03 pm #

Nothing to see here…
    It’s just a jet aircraft.

5. Anonymous November 10, 2010 at 10:30 pm #

Certainly could be a jet. So someone get the FAA to tell us it was Flight 231 bound for Rome etc etc. Where’s that?

6. jeffhalmos November 10, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

7. Anonymous November 10, 2010 at 11:48 pm #

Holy creepers!

Am I the only one who sees the obvious!

It was Astro Boy, for cripes sakes!

8. Haystack November 11, 2010 at 4:13 am #

I’ve seen jet contrails around sunset before that really had me wondering if I was looking at a missile. The right light and perspective can do uncanny things. That having been said, this lady who is in telepathic contact with the Pleiadans does have some interesting things to say:

9. Haystack November 11, 2010 at 12:13 am #