New Zealand AlienNew Zealand’s military has made public hundreds of documents dating back to 1954 of UFOs, include drawings of flying saucers and alleged samples of alien writing. My favorite so far has been reported in the Telegraph:

A man who in 1995 met the giant alien with size 440 shoes says the being told him that on dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms. “You will remain in hydrogen form for 150 years. Then it will change to sodium.”

Looking forward to my post-death atomic experience. Turning into hydrogen sounds pretty cool but I don’t know how I feel about sodium.

10 Comments on "Alien with Size 440 Shoe Among New Zealand’s Recently Declassified UFO Sightings"

1. Anonymous | Dec 22, 2010 at 11:54 pm |

That alien mo-fo stole my mutha freakin shoes….

2. GoodDoktorBad | Dec 22, 2010 at 7:54 pm |

That alien mo-fo stole my mutha freakin shoes….

3. Anonymous | Dec 23, 2010 at 4:12 am |

I always wonder when people make statements like that if they have any concept of perception. 150 years? Why? Does he know that a year on earth is not a year on other planets? The time frame of 365 days has almost no relevance anywhere else in the universe. Not to mention that Hydrogen having the least mass of all known elements (only 1 proton and 1 electron) is just randomly supposed to pick up protons, neutrons, and electrons in the atmosphere and become a much heavier element? Sulfur in it’s natural state is a solid. Wouldn’t we see sulfur falling out of the sky all the time?

Stating elemental names and specific time frames though does lend a lot more credibility to this alien encounter though.

4. hunter349 | Dec 23, 2010 at 12:12 am |

• Not sulfur, sodium! Which as we all know is in salty junkfood and thus bad for you.
      Speaking of junkfood, the idea sounds most like a Wesley Willis rant. The armchair psychologist in me smells hint of schizophrenia.

5. Not sulfur, sodium! Which as we all know is in salty junkfood and thus bad for you.

6. Anonymous | Dec 23, 2010 at 9:33 pm |

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago, Aliens ….you will turn into Sodium.

7. Endogenous DMT is a hell of a drug…

8. JoiquimCouteau | Mar 11, 2011 at 2:29 pm |

Endogenous DMT is a hell of a drug…