Banned From FlyingI say the reason she was/is banned is because it’s a frakin’ Cylon! These are not the movement of a human being.

But this time she was wearing all her clothes, so … via NewsOn6:

OKLAHOMA CITY — The woman who made national headlines for her near-naked protest at the airport in Oklahoma City is back and once again banned from flying. A YouTube video put Tammy Banovac in the national spotlight. Banovac says she went through security wearing next-to-nothing, to protest new security rules at airports nationwide. Banovac was back at the Will Rogers Airport Tuesday and once again, security says she can’t board her flight back home to Phoenix.

, , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Lingerie-Clad Woman Who Protested TSA Pat-Downs At OKC Airport Banned From Flying (Video)

1. VoxMagi December 30, 2010 at 8:25 pm #

Ever been a nuisance to the state security machinery? Ever been a bitter reminder that we live in a country that has engineered the removal of constitutional protections and against random searches and pre-assumed guilt? Guess what…they took your name down and have a long memory…they’ll solve the problem by keeping you on the ground.

Better still…starve the beast…don’t fly…and encourage others not to fly as well.

2. VoxMagi December 30, 2010 at 4:25 pm #

3. Anonymous December 30, 2010 at 11:59 pm #

Looking hot at 52, she makes a great poster child (or centerfold) spotlighting TSA stupidity. The obtuse line: “we’re just doing our jobs” doesn’t cut it. Sorry guys, your job sucks….say goodbye to much of the airline industry if this shit goes on much longer. It’s far to much hassle to bear especially that the wait in the lines through security is often longer than the actual flight time. I used to think flying was fun. Not anymore with the spectre of the SS (TSA) breathing down your neck.

4. GoodDoktorBad December 30, 2010 at 7:59 pm #

5. Butter Knife December 31, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

That’s a fun little nugget… they aren’t allowed to have us remove all of our clothing. So it’s apparently OK to dose me with radiation and get a naked picture of me, but I can’t just take my clothes off.

When rules aren’t even internally consistent, that’s a VERY strong indicator that they’re fucking bullshit.

6. Butter Knife December 31, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

7. James Smith January 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm #

Free country? Not any more. The Terminally Stupid Administration and the Patriot Act has turned it into a dictator ship. It makes me ashamed to be an American. I am so happy to be living in a free country now that I will never return to the USA for any reason. At least not until the Second American Revolution has restored civll liberties and thrown the TSA criminals into prison for life. FTSA!

8. Anonymous January 1, 2011 at 6:01 pm #