This Just In: World Ending (Again) On May 21

The End is Nigh (again)I know you are waiting in anticipation for the end of times on December 21, 2012, but I have some bad news: according to several poorly designed websites, the Day of Judgment and the Rapture will begin on May 21, 2011.

Hopefully you can adapt your 2012 contingency plans to prepare for the arrival of Jesus this spring.

You can get your fill of this latest (and some would say greatest) hysterical prophecy here.

And as is always the case with your high-quality Doomsday prophecy sites, the website was optimized for Internet Explorer.

, , , ,

47 Responses to This Just In: World Ending (Again) On May 21

1. VoxMagi January 31, 2011 at 8:56 pm #

I pray for the Rapture WAY WAY WAAAAAY more than Christians do. If I started a religion…I’d have people praying for it to come sooner.

It’s the day the ‘faithful Christians’ leave. If there is a God, and that deity looked down upon a world blighted and ravaged by sin and hate, violence and pure evil…what kinder deed could such a God do, than remove most of the problems in a single master stroke? With the bozo brigades and shithead patrols suddenly minimized this planet would practically be Eden all over again. Shhh…just don’t tell the Christians…if they realized how dearly the rest of us want them to just vanish off the face of the planet and let the rest of us have fun…they’ll change course and insist on staying just to make sure no one has too much unauthorized fun.

2. VoxMagi January 31, 2011 at 4:56 pm #

• Robobagons January 31, 2011 at 5:13 pm #

LMAO, awesome, I agree.

• justagirl January 31, 2011 at 5:32 pm #

what if jesus decides to take you along? LOL! >:)-

• DeepCough January 31, 2011 at 6:31 pm #

If Pat Robertson gets Raptured, I call dibs on his estate.

• damg February 1, 2011 at 11:38 am #

off topic, but you know last night i was in a random bar and over heard some girl talking quite eloquently about the isle of skye. i had this weird feeling so decided to go over and say “im damg”, to which she replied “shit, im gemmarama!”….strange but true!

• VoxMagi February 1, 2011 at 11:56 am #

Lucky bugger…I’d love to talk to her over a cpl pints!

• Sjohmson February 3, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

There are so many leaders out there who want to have the honors and the glory to start it. Maybe they have a club for you to join. No surprises here. Maybe you can post them when and where they are going to start so I can get out of the way. Oohh…That’s right the leaders have their hotel in the skys…the space station…their “Box Seat” in the sky..which the whole world paid for through their money, their country’s resources, their blood…., They will be watching all the events unfold on their satelite T.V….3D.

3. Marc January 31, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

Jesus is coming?!?! I better start voting Republican.

4. Marc January 31, 2011 at 4:57 pm #

Jesus is coming?!?! I better start voting Republican.

• Alturn February 1, 2011 at 2:04 am #

It has been indicated that Jesus has been in the same Syrian body for 670 plus years and currently lives outside of Rome. 670 years is considered somewhat on the young side for a Master of Wisdom. Fundamentalists blow fuses when they hear that perspective.

What is more interesting is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lEqR1Oy3I&feature=player_embedded# posted of a bright object over Jerusalem. Share International in December 2008 stated that a ‘bright star-like object’ would begin to be seen day and night around the world. Since then videos and pictures of it have been taken of it by regular folks just about everywhere. The ‘star’ is indicated not for Jesus but for who the last Buddha said would be the next Buddha – which translates as World Teacher – Maitreya.

As for the end of the world – Ageless Wisdom Teachings indicate that the Planetary Logos is around half way through His current incarnation, so the world will be around a little longer. Time, though is said to be ending. Time is an illusion that dissipates as people enter being awareness.

• gil February 1, 2011 at 6:59 pm #

Thank you for speaking up and possibly subjecting your post to ridicule. Honestly. Thank you. Because I don’t care if it’s “true” or not; if you can think it, then it’s “true”/“real” enough for me; if you can say it, and most importantly, if it sounds ridiculous, I want to hear it. I want to know; and that is, I think, the purpose of this site.

5. Anonymous January 31, 2011 at 9:13 pm #

LMAO, awesome, I agree.

6. Anonymous January 31, 2011 at 9:25 pm #

So, there will be zombies??

7. Robobagons January 31, 2011 at 5:25 pm #

So, there will be zombies??

8. justagirl January 31, 2011 at 9:32 pm #

what if jesus decides to take you along? LOL! >:)-

9. Rodcondit January 31, 2011 at 9:37 pm #

Oh noooooooo…..I guess I’ll give them all my money, since I wont be needing it anymore.

10. Rodcondit January 31, 2011 at 5:37 pm #

11. DeepCough January 31, 2011 at 10:31 pm #

If Pat Robertson gets Raptured, I call dibs on his estate.

12. NAS February 1, 2011 at 3:58 am #

This video..(I could only handle 2/3 of it) is the biggest pile of hogwash, non-sensical , mid blowing, fear mongering horse doo doo. I can’t gather myself enough to believe that an all powerful deity has to go to such enormous destructive lengths to fix things or prove a point or do whatever it is they are going to do. All we need is a psychological armageddon and we can gather all the tools we have discovered thus far and build and rebuild a most magnificent Home for all people.

13. NAS February 1, 2011 at 3:58 am #

14. NAS January 31, 2011 at 11:58 pm #

• Malk February 1, 2011 at 6:06 am #

preach on brotha!~

15. Alturn February 1, 2011 at 6:04 am #

16. Malk February 1, 2011 at 10:05 am #

It’s sad to see people spend so much time and try so hard to understand what “the end of time” and “Armageddon” and other man made-up words mean only to fail fail fail =o= Where the connection for “the end of time” and “THE WORLD IS BLOWING UP OMG!!” got made is beyond me… or the idea that God is all-LOVING, all-knowing, and all-capable, but he’s going to come and FUCK YOU UP! SINNER!!!! when Jesus comes back??? I mean seriously… you people either need to do some drugs or do a LOT LESS of whatever it is you are smoking!!

I’m totally stoked for the return of “Christ,” but that really doesn’t have anything to do with fire and brimstone, or religion and fanatics… no big deal though… everyone has their own way of learning. =D

17. Malk February 1, 2011 at 6:05 am #

18. Malk February 1, 2011 at 10:06 am #

preach on brotha!~

19. Gregoryke4qkc February 1, 2011 at 12:46 pm #

What part of “no man knows the day or the hour” do these waterheads not understand?

And how can Jesus come back if there’s no proof he ever actually existed in the first place? There’s more proof that Pan was running around Greece than there is that Jesus ever took a crap.

Yes, this earth has run it’s course so it’s time for version 2.0, but these Xians will finally have to shush. They’ve been looking for this since right after Jesus’ resurrection, that first generation thought they would be the last, they’ve been saying it since then, the first persian gulf war was supposed to be the endtimes, etc. These people are clearly trying very hard to convince themselves of something they don’t really believe.

And what’s going to also be silly, is all these folks saying that for sure it’ll be May 21st will not have their careers ruined when we’re all here May 22nd. Funny how that works.

fiat lux

20. Gregoryke4qkc February 1, 2011 at 8:46 am #

fiat lux

• Gregory February 1, 2011 at 8:50 am #

What’s also funny is they get to the part where the Big Book o’ Semitic Myths says that Noah was 600 years old and they just don’t notice that and keep on reading.

And yet they laugh and say it’s just a fairy tale that Thor had a flying chariot led by goats.

21. Gregory February 1, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

22. damg February 1, 2011 at 3:38 pm #

23. VoxMagi February 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm #

Lucky bugger…I’d love to talk to her over a cpl pints!

24. Forandb February 1, 2011 at 6:01 pm #

End days our omega. OK now so what. Nothing for us to do. Decision has been rendered by highest court. So be it. Now, have I got a deal for you. Down here we are having an omega sale. One time only, get them while you can. Houses, property, boats, cars, anything you can think of. Do not miss this close out sale. Ya’ll come down to honest Sonny’s sale lot down here in the state of Florida. Infamous for our honest deal’s. Halleluiah…Alleluia Hot Sales.. Short Sales our specialty.

25. Forandb February 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm #

26. reef February 1, 2011 at 9:20 pm #

yay thats on my birthday

27. reef February 1, 2011 at 5:20 pm #

yay thats on my birthday

28. Anonymous February 1, 2011 at 10:16 pm #

It would be just wonderful if it happens as they predict, but unfortunately we won’t get rid of religion that easily.

29. SikterEfendi February 1, 2011 at 6:16 pm #

30. Salvis_52 February 1, 2011 at 10:50 pm #

So, what are they going to do when Jesus doesn’t show up?

31. Salvis_52 February 1, 2011 at 6:50 pm #

So, what are they going to do when Jesus doesn’t show up?

32. Anonymous February 1, 2011 at 10:52 pm #

Jesus is coming back on my 40th birthday! fucking rad.

33. reubenavery February 1, 2011 at 6:52 pm #

Jesus is coming back on my 40th birthday! fucking rad.

34. gil February 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm #

35. Sjohmson February 3, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

36. Anonymous May 18, 2011 at 5:38 am #

If someone walks up to you and says the world is ending Saturday, simply say this:

“Can I have your stuff?”

If he/she really believes this they will  sign their car over to you of you ask…

37. Jimsworld May 18, 2011 at 1:38 am #