14 Responses to A Case For Dystheism

1. VoxMagi February 23, 2011 at 3:48 pm #

I’m pretty sure that asserting that, since Semitic tribespeople once took a long walk in a hot place to get away from being treated like garbage…God, be he a jerk or no, must certainly exist…is a leap of faith that even Evel Knievel looks at in awe.

You can build a beautiful castle atop a pile of guano…

…but it still reeks like batshit.

Silly Rabbi…myths are for kids.

2. VoxMagi February 23, 2011 at 11:48 am #

You can build a beautiful castle atop a pile of guano…

…but it still reeks like batshit.

Silly Rabbi…myths are for kids.

• Illhumanati Me February 23, 2011 at 12:35 pm #

*face palm*
      The guy uses Torah to prove Torah

3. Illhumanati Me February 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm #

*face palm*
    The guy uses Torah to prove Torah

4. Chaorder Gradient February 23, 2011 at 2:11 pm #

When I have time, I’m going to read the major religious texts in the mindset that the writers are writing for the sole purpose of control. If you replace all of the gods Gods and demigods, with real humans that just lie about their godhead to lowly peasants, you begin to see how much the writers could just be power grabbing evil people with the knowledge of how to keep the masses down.

5. Chaorder Gradient February 23, 2011 at 6:11 pm #

6. Simiantongue February 23, 2011 at 7:58 pm #

I watched the videos. Did anyone else notice the innumerable amount of times the subject of killing people and taking the virgins actually comes up? That was a little disconcerting. He seems to be a little infatuated with god letting his chosen do some sick shit and getting away with it because it’s all good with god. I bet some really sick shit has been done throughout history by people who thought just that very same thing.

What I think this guys supposes is that he’s a breath of fresh air by admitting “Yeah god is a shit, but you have to like it because he’s the big Kahuna” Supposed to be so honest, so in your face, that the truth of it all is undeniable. But it sounds to me like puerile crap. The antithesis of Hitchens, he wants to worship at the feet of a celestial dictator. Takes all kinds to make the world go round I suppose.

7. Simiantongue February 23, 2011 at 11:58 pm #

8. Kali23Yuga February 23, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

9. Kali23Yuga February 24, 2011 at 12:58 am #

10. Der February 24, 2011 at 1:08 pm #

Something refreshing. But its not very interesting in that its repetitious and incoherent. For example in the last video he wants to talk to atheists but over and over repeats that “if you believe in god why must he be good?” – who, what? Do I make the impression I would believe those stories? So how should I answer that?

11. Der February 24, 2011 at 5:08 pm #

12. John February 25, 2011 at 7:53 am #

GAYTARD penislicker!!!

13. John February 25, 2011 at 7:54 am #

Atheists are all faggots!!!