Chemtrails And Solar Flares

Has anybody else noticed unusual chemtrail activity recently? Being that much of the radiation from Monday’s solar flare was set to impact the Earth today, those who believe that chemtrails have something to do with Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering hopefully were looking to the sky. I would imagine that today would be perfect to spray substances which would reflect the large amounts of heat and radiation currently bombarding the planet. Surely enough upon glancing up above my university in upstate NY, I witnessed an unusual amount of chemtrails filling the skies.

I attempted to record them, however the scene was filmed with a cellphone camera so please pardon the quality and length. Additionally, I had only planned on showing friends the video. However, after receiving a call from a contact in Long Island, NY, who reported similar activity, I believe it is important that share my experience as it may have national or even global implications.

Have you witnessed chemtrail activity today, especially in excessive or unusual patterns? If so please share. Only together can we gather the clues necessary to solve this mystery.

For more information, an interesting piece from DC Bureau on GeoEngineering is at InfoWars.

109 Comments on "Chemtrails And Solar Flares"

1. Anonymous | Feb 19, 2011 at 4:53 pm |

I’ve noticed a LOT of chemtrails lately, and have taken pictures. Its funny bc I point them out to neighbors, and they just don’t care, and think I’m some crazy nut job. But I do agree, the activity has been pretty crazy lately. Here’s a link to the pictures I have taken. The first 12 pictures in the album are pictures I took right outside front door, and the rest are just from off the internet (And also have descriptions underneath the pics to distinguish between my pics and ones off the Internet).

2. Robobagons | Feb 19, 2011 at 12:53 pm |

• BananaFamine | Feb 19, 2011 at 2:51 pm |

Nice pictures, scary stuff. Keep documenting! If enough people record chemtrail activity, dates, and locations perhaps a pattern will emerge.

• plz dont encourage

• that’s okay, afk. it seems a root of misunderstanding amongst most of the folks posting here is the difference between CONdensation trails and CHEMical trails. i know the difference, you know the difference…now, if only the tourists could pay attention…

• Couldn’t spectroscopy prove or disprove this theory?

• why is that AFK douche bag calling people “kooky”?

“Is this for real? Are you all actually this kooky? *Is this many people so ignorant *to such fundamental, basic atmospheric science?”

*is should be are.

* to should be of.

…kook.

• Because he’s trying to discredit…because there are things we are not supposed to know.

They may be used for global warming…they may be used as reflectives from the immense CME’s (coronal mass emitions) from Solar Flares..since we are now in the Solar Maximum cycle and our Magentosphere and magnetic field is weakened thus allowing radiation into our atmosphere…could be one reason….

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 9:06 pm |

Maybe at least your thinking.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 9:04 pm |

Doesn’t your commander need you to service him again. Better get busy.

• I hope your neighbors remember that time the kooky neighbor started pointing to commercial passenger flights and muttered on and on about “them” and “chemtrails” when the police have to apprehend you during a paranoid rampage…

• Robobagons | Feb 20, 2011 at 7:53 pm |

Lol, paranoid rampage? No point in being paranoid about reality. Besides, I don’t talk to people much about this sort of thing, and lately have stopped trying to inform altogether. I’ve come to the realization, that I don’t care about people, at all. I could care less if their were 10 more 9/11’s, Its not me in that building. So go ahead, keep thinking the world is as sugar coated as you assume it is, because when it comes down to it, you’ll be one less person in the way, when everyone’s fighting to survive. I HOPE that people stay in the dark for that reason, people like you.

And I hate to do this, because it goes against what I said earlier, but I’ll do it to prove you wrong, and show everyone how ignorant you are, as well as putting a stop to your pointless comments that discourage people from looking into the information them selves, I present you with this…

They have admitted to spraying stuff…
        (Video on Link above)

You also might want to look into HR. 2977
        (Also an admission of this happening)

And here’s a documentary on the matter, “What In The World Are They Spraying? The Chemtrail-Geo-Engineering Cover up”, you could probably find it on You-Tube.

You don’t have to just stop with what I’ve provided, if you look into it enough, like I have, I’m sure you’ll find more evidence for your self. So “AFK”, I’d rather you go somewhere else, maybe a daycare and watch some barney and friends, instead putting people down for something that’s quiet literally happening globally, out in the open for everyone to see. Its hard to not notice when all you have to do is LOOK UP. I find it very amusing that even a task as simple as this is hard to grasp for people like yourself. But like I stated before, keep your self in the dark, I wish for it, the world will be a better place with less people like you, you mindless fuck.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 9:00 pm |

Or would you like to apprehend them damn satanic nazi. Get a real job. Grow a pair too.Threaten us with the police who the hell are you. Nazi youth. Your not sly or secret.

3. BananaFamine | Feb 19, 2011 at 6:51 pm |

4. It was over a month ago. I was by 316 just off of I-85 near Lawrencecville GA. They were EVERYWHERE. A mass highway of chemtrails. I couldn’t believe it. Just groups and groups of trails. You could see how the trails seemed to grow into clouds as the sky was clear blue. I didn’t give this much credit before. Planes fly over my house everyday about one minute apart as I live just twenty minutes from Dobins Air Force base in Marietta. I don’t see chemtrails like that over my house, and there are planes in the sky all day.

5. It was over a month ago. I was by 316 just off of I-85 near Lawrencecville GA. They were EVERYWHERE. A mass highway of chemtrails. I couldn’t believe it. Just groups and groups of trails. You could see how the trails seemed to grow into clouds as the sky was clear blue. I didn’t give this much credit before. Planes fly over my house everyday about one minute apart as I live just twenty minutes from Dobins Air Force base in Marietta. I don’t see chemtrails like that over my house, and there are planes in the sky all day.

• Planes probably do not fly 30,000+ feet over your house if you are so close to an airport. I see very little contrails (that’s what they are, look it up) over my residence and I live just as close as you do to the most fastest growing international airport in the nation. Duuuuhhhhhh.

• Josephandrew217 | Feb 20, 2011 at 9:42 pm |

I work outside and it has been going on since the late 90s. There is credible research on it. All you have to do is pay attention. They dont spray every day. Open your fricken eyes and mind.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 8:56 pm |

AFK do you like being in the airforce of death. Are you even a real person. You proably need to go launch some more cruise missles for peace. Or maybe more drone attacks on mud huts.No boots on the ground
        just a bunch of boots in the air. I think you guys are antiAmerican and should be decommissioned.

6. ken creten | Feb 19, 2011 at 10:24 pm |

And remember what observer bias, as well as what it takes to have good sampling technics.

7. ken creten | Feb 19, 2011 at 6:24 pm |

8. First of all, not all contrails are chemtrails.

Those are contrails.

Second, “chemtrails” are not a result of solar flare activity.

Auroras are very likely though and are really cool. The flare was also an M-class flare, which *could* have caused a small radio blackout near the poles. No big deal. X-flare is the one you worry about.

Read: spaceweather.com & n3kl.org

Can’t stand these articles that group a series of misinterpreted things together in some sort of conspiracy theory.

9. First of all, not all contrails are chemtrails.

Those are contrails.

Second, “chemtrails” are not a result of solar flare activity.

Read: spaceweather.com & n3kl.org

• BananaFamine | Feb 19, 2011 at 7:50 pm |

You’re misunderstanding the central theory. Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering involves spraying substances which reflect the sun’s radiation supposedly preventing some warming of the planet. After the solar flare, the Earth was bombarded with large amounts of heat and radiation. This logically would be an ideal situation to use preventative spraying in an attempt to fight the effects.

• I’m in Binghamton, too.

If they could spray that much reflective material into the atmosphere, would we even need to worry about climate change?

• Haystack, it is already being proposed by Bill Gates and his investment buddies. You nut-jobs who believe this kooky chemtrail bullshit really live under rocks, huh??

• Did I say I believed it?

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 8:30 pm |

Look in the sky the residue is all over everything on the ground also. Please look for yourself and believe.
            AFK is hiding something. Do you have pets kids a wife parents friends. You can’t be cool or play video games when your dead from this spray. They also said they may steal our organs to study the affects.
            Climate change is a smoke screen. Look freemasons and the illuminati. Drastic sudden climate change
            is going to happen and these guys do not want to take care of us . Large portions of the us are going to be
            underwater. There is going to be a pole shift on the earth. Goverments are going to fight over the farmland
            that is left over. Maybe we should be getting ready or making peace with God. i’am mad at the so called
            people who want to better their odds by taking us out, Please wake up. Take care. Dont trust scienctists.

I’am in colorado this is all over the world.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 8:06 pm |

What are you protecting with your attitude. You don’t care for your own life. Do you work for the goverment
            and have a safe place in a shelter already. I wish i could live i a cave away from this to survive.

• No, YOU are misunderstanding “the central theory.” Geo-engineering at this day in age is spraying chemically engineered vapors into the upper atmosphere. These aerosols contain particles of sulfate that increase the albedo of our atmosphere (increases the amount of sunlight reflected off of the Earth, out into space) effectively reducing the sunlight we receive by that amount.

It has not been attempted yet and it poses many potential dangers. Acid rain, for one, since thats what the particles essentaly are. Two it will noiceabl discolor our sky, and distort the sunset. I would rather consume less carbon-emitting things than get rid of the bue sky, or a sunset.

• For the record, what my post means is that you are wrong, it does not “reflect radiation” as that would mean it somehow reflects heat as well as light, but also infrared rays, gamma rays, x-rays, hell any kind of electromagnetic radiation)

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 7:48 pm |

THATS BS YOU KNOW IT. ALUMINUM IN THE WATER . RADIOATIVE BARIUM. THIS IS NOT FOR US BUT AGAINST US. WE NEED TO PICKET AIRPORTS . OR HAVE NO FLY DAYS TO GET THEIR ATTENTION. THEY ARE ATTACKING US MAYBE TO DRAW US OUT TO DECLARE MARSHALL LAW.
        AT SOMETIME BEFORE WE DIE WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK.

• New theory:

“Chemtrails” are a result of airplane activity, transporting anywhere from 20 to 100 people across the globe at any given moment. Because you know we live in a global economy right? We’re not in the jungle shitting in bushes with our tribe.

• While I disagree that there is nothing to be concerned with, I am with you in that we are not privy to the info. and as we are not in the know, it makes us all stupider to just speculate and dream up sinister things .A point I want made is there is nothing wrong with legitimately doing research into these activities, but be good at what you do. Sitting around with the guys drinking a beer and telling conspiracy theories is not the road to mental health and true knowledge or intelligence. If you are interested in why the government needs personas go and find out, or these chem trails go and find out. There is no info. at all on this site. We need healthy sane peopple to do good research and report back not lame fearful people scared of their own shadows. Most topics posted here while posibly sinister, they are slim and the majoirity of issues are twisted and meshed like Jordan says here to form ridiculous unintelligent crap.Notice all topics posted here are void of 2 opinions, they offer only the spooky ones, like drugs to those here that crave this madness.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 7:57 pm |

Your just scared dear , we all are. mother nature can kill us. but not our own people. i’am privy to know whats in my air and water. these crazy souless pilots who are getting off on this. this is real i wish it wasn’t.
        these satanic nail biting douche bags are in for a suprise. put me on the red list. idont want to live in your
        world. i will fight back before you kill me iam not your slave.

10. BananaFamine | Feb 19, 2011 at 11:50 pm |

11. I’m in Binghamton, too.

12. Chemtrails are long wires in the sky…you see they need those to torture SOME people who KNOW TOO MUCH. The wires are for bouncing signals under. They are also putting Morgellons in them….no joke.

13. Chemtrails are long wires in the sky…you see they need those to torture SOME people who KNOW TOO MUCH. The wires are for bouncing signals under. They are also putting Morgellons in them….no joke.

14. Haystack, it is already being proposed by Bill Gates and his investment buddies. You nut-jobs who believe this kooky chemtrail bullshit really live under rocks, huh??

15. Planes probably do not fly 30,000+ feet over your house if you are so close to an airport. I see very little contrails (that’s what they are, look it up) over my residence and I live just as close as you do to the most fastest growing international airport in the nation. Duuuuhhhhhh.

16. Is this for real? Are you all actually this kooky? Is this many people so ignorant to such fundamental, basic atmospheric science?

17. Is this for real? Are you all actually this kooky? Is this many people so ignorant to such fundamental, basic atmospheric science?

• Anything moving over 500mph through the stratosphere will leave condensed vapor trails, just like any good canoe-r will have those little swirly whirlpools fall off their oars. You guys don’t think those are little black holes, do you? Do you folks even believe in black holes? Is the rest of science on the table for doubt here, I mean hell, Galileo was a secret covert Opus Dei agent employed to “establish” heliocentrism. Then he got paid with a villa in Florence to retire to!!

Man, some people…

• Dude…I know. Its one of those topics that just brings the zany as soon as it comes up. I grew up next to a base and an airport with a fighter pilot for a dad. Most of the time I just wince and shrug when I read this stuff. I grew up knowing dozens of pilots…in the course of a lifetime my dad knew hundreds…but somehow they were all in the dark about the conspiracy that involves all of them and the vehicles they work with intimately every day. For some reason its the contrails fault their aunt got cancer…not the battery plant that closed down thirty years ago after dumping waste into the area since the fifties. You can’t argue with crazy.

• Robobagons | Feb 21, 2011 at 12:01 am |

Troll much?

• Hey bro I’m with you to a point as this site is filled with crap, lots of it. But not believing in something different then “normal’ fueselage as a result of flying distances simply means you may not be in an area where they are doing this.l Not all areas thank god are subject to what some have lived through. Living in Palm Springs near 29 Palms Marine Base and oamost daily they fly overhead and it can my friend get ridiculous. I personally have photos of a clear day then we see 2 planes leaving their trails and within about 30 minutes it is like a blanket of thick smog where visibility is about 100 feet. This is what some are talking about.

But this site wil convince them that the NWO is up there poisoning them suiting them for placement in the Matrix or some crazy crap. Its these foolish folk that are the majority that kill it for anyone to want to go out and seek legitimate info on what is going on. Go to any desert city like the Mojave desert and its going on there as welll AKF. I really get your oint dude but there is small merit for a legitimeate scientific inquiry here.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 9:18 pm |

Keep going now theres 2 of you. Work in the same office. Were still going to look in the sky maybe well peacefully go take pictures.So you don’t have to get out the clubs darn. How many personas 10 or 50. Good software anti American though watch out we have laws.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 8:39 pm |

Stupid and you are afraid.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 8:37 pm |

Are you the good cop or bad cop AKF. You obviously don’t care to tell the truth. You get a rise out of contradicting yourself. At least tell people they can go outside and look in the sky at the truth.They are
      intelligent enough to decide for themselves as free people.

18. Anything moving over 500mph through the stratosphere will leave condensed vapor trails, just like any good canoe-r will have those little swirly whirlpools fall off their oars. You guys don’t think those are little black holes, do you? Do you folks even believe in black holes? Is the rest of science on the table for doubt here, I mean hell, Galileo was a secret covert Opus Dei agent employed to “establish” heliocentrism. Then he got paid with a villa in Florence to retire to!!

Man, some people…

19. New theory:

20. I hope your neighbors remember that time the kooky neighbor started pointing to commercial passenger flights and muttered on and on about “them” and “chemtrails” when the police have to apprehend you during a paranoid rampage…

21. plz dont encourage

22. No, YOU are misunderstanding “the central theory.” Geo-engineering at this day in age is spraying chemically engineered vapors into the upper atmosphere. These aerosols contain particles of sulfate that increase the albedo of our atmosphere (increases the amount of sunlight reflected off of the Earth, out into space) effectively reducing the sunlight we receive by that amount.

23. For the record, what my post means is that you are wrong, it does not “reflect radiation” as that would mean it somehow reflects heat as well as light, but also infrared rays, gamma rays, x-rays, hell any kind of electromagnetic radiation)

24. Did I say I believed it?

25. justagirl | Feb 20, 2011 at 10:31 pm |

i saw a flash of orange.

26. justagirl | Feb 20, 2011 at 6:31 pm |

i saw a flash of orange.

27. Anonymous | Feb 20, 2011 at 11:53 pm |

Lol, paranoid rampage? No point in being paranoid about reality. Besides, I don’t talk to people much about this sort of thing, and lately have stopped trying to inform altogether. I’m came to the realization, that I don’t care about people, at all. I could care less if their were 10 more 9/11’s, Its not me in that building. So go ahead, keep thinking the world is as sugar coated as you assume it is, because when it comes down to it, you’ll be one less person in the way, when everyone’s fighting to survive. I HOPE that people stay in the dark for that reason, people like you.

And I hate to do this, because it goes against what I said, but to just prove you wrong, and show everyone how ignorant you are, as well as putting a stop to your pointless comments that discurage people from looking into the information them self, I present you with this…

They have admitted to spraying stuff…

You also might want to look into HR. 2977

And you might also want to check out the documentary “What In The World Are They Spraying? The Chemtrail-Geo-Engineering Cover up”, you could probably find it on You-Tube.

You don’t have to just stop with what I’ve provided, if you look into it enough, like I have, I’m sure you’ll find more evidence for your self. So “AFK”, I’d rather you go somewhere else, maybe a daycare and watch some barney and friends, instead putting people down for something that’s quiet literally happening Globally. Its hard to not notice when all you have to do is LOOK UP. I find it very amusing that even a task as simple as this is hard to grasp for people like yourself. But like I stated before, keep your self in the dark, I wish for it, the world will be a better place with less people like you, you mindless fuck.

28. that’s okay, afk. it seems a root of misunderstanding amongst most of the folks posting here is the difference between CONdensation trails and CHEMical trails. i know the difference, you know the difference…now, if only the tourists could pay attention…

29. that’s okay, afk. it seems a root of misunderstanding amongst most of the folks posting here is the difference between CONdensation trails and CHEMical trails. i know the difference, you know the difference…now, if only the tourists could pay attention…

30. Couldn’t spectroscopy prove or disprove this theory?

31. Couldn’t spectroscopy prove or disprove this theory?

32. Josephandrew217 | Feb 21, 2011 at 1:42 am |

33. CubbieBear | Feb 21, 2011 at 1:54 am |

I think AFK was put here to cause disruption and to make the thread more interesting, starting arguments. Anyone who has a basic understanding of Geo Engineering and also studied clouds and weather patterns in their Highschool Life Science class (like I did), knows that comtrail ice crystals dissipate about a mile to two miles behind the plane flying at those altitudes.

Geo Engineering IS happening, though I don’t think its for the evil evil plans everyone thinks it is… I’m sure overall, whomever came up with the concept (watch “What in the World are they Spraying” DVD) didn’t intend for large private corporations to get so tied into the project… But I’d guess that a lot of the chemical companies involved in the mixture of the crap falling on is, are also food companies… and they know the overall result of the chemicals in our ground water and soil… that is why we are seeing such a HUGE push for GM Foods in the past 6 years and the importance of Seed Banks.

Its interesting in the video that it mentions the countries that are being sprayed are NATO aligned. Protect our own, thin the rest of the herd by allowing the earth to do its thing, the sun to do its thing and the people who are not a part of the overall world governance (not government).. well, they take up resources the aligned and “smarter” people need to survive.

If they do live, then they have to rely on the big companies to eat, because they sell seeds that don’t naturally reproduce… And there lies, by everyone on what is happening in the skies.

I think something that was intended to protect the Earth, is also being used… Used by large pseudo-government companies to make money, governments to have power and the individuals behind it to have Influence. I think the scientists who want Geo Engineering have the best interest of the planet and of the human race- not the human populas at its current state, in mind. I think this was moved ahead after a few things were figured out in the 1970 and even though scientists said there could be no predictable outcome, the governments saw some kind of threat to themselves and our race… and saw they could gain wealth.

We are being sprayed with something… and it isnt good, but it may be better than what the other options were they felt “they” had at the time.

34. Inquiryandinsight | Feb 21, 2011 at 1:54 am |

***YES. We have them alot in Central New York. I have a video on youtube showing one day’s trails. I don’t understand why no one sems to notice, or care about what’s going on right over their heads. (pFor video, please see “Chemtrails” Blocking the Sunshine *~* on earthalien77’s channel. Thanks.

35. CubbieBear | Feb 20, 2011 at 9:54 pm |

• Cubie bear, i hardly stick up for anyone though in fairness to AKF, I see clearly the dilema here. What you may not be realizing is not every city in America is going through what you and I see. In fact it is very much a majority of Southern California experiencing this. In Palm Springs and South Riverside area where the bases between El Toro in Laguna and 29 Palms, largest military war game zone in the world is, the marines I mean to say there and all services have vastland there as well, then you have all the military bases and landing strips along the 215 freeway. These are hard hit areas where we all can not help; but to see them on a daily basis. And yes we all know its something, something we do not like too. But when I visit friends off or way away from the desert areas I no longer see this chemtrails.

AKF may think people are seeing the normal fsalage of commercial jet liners. Why should he not be skeptical considering there is a lot of very unintelligent data mixed in to this website. So I am simply giving you another perception of the folk that are not experincing this like us. Its just good to see everyones point of reference. I am simply on both your sides as you both are obviously intelligent people with some sanity.

36. Inquiryandinsight | Feb 20, 2011 at 9:54 pm |

37. Inquiryandinsight | Feb 21, 2011 at 1:59 am |

*** The link is; “SkyTrails/Chemtrails” Blocking the Sunshine

38. Inquiryandinsight | Feb 21, 2011 at 1:59 am |

*** The link is; “SkyTrails/Chemtrails” Blocking the Sunshine

39. H M G Miller1 | Feb 21, 2011 at 2:08 am |

I live in MO and for the like last week and the half the chem trail activity is just crazy, there flying sunrise and sunset, it was freezing cold and snowed real bad for three days, then the next day i seen chemtrails and everyday after that they have been spraying and it has been like spring temperatures here all the sudden

40. H M G Miller1 | Feb 20, 2011 at 10:08 pm |

41. I just want to say that AFK is making a huge jackass of himself…that is all.

42. I just want to say that AFK is making a huge jackass of himself…that is all.

• Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 8:48 pm |

Thank you well said. I’am afraid.. Too many people are going to blow this off. We have computers we take care of ourselves and others. We are not kooky or stupid or we would not be here trying to figure out what is going on.

43. Dude…I know. Its one of those topics that just brings the zany as soon as it comes up. I grew up next to a base and an airport with a fighter pilot for a dad. Most of the time I just wince and shrug when I read this stuff. I grew up knowing dozens of pilots…in the course of a lifetime my dad knew hundreds…but somehow they were all in the dark about the conspiracy that involves all of them and the vehicles they work with intimately every day. For some reason its the contrails fault their aunt got cancer…not the battery plant that closed down thirty years ago after dumping waste into the area since the fifties. You can’t argue with crazy.

44. Anonymous | Feb 21, 2011 at 4:01 am |

Troll much?

45. Anonymous | Feb 21, 2011 at 4:01 am |

Troll much?

46. Anonymous | Feb 21, 2011 at 4:01 am |

Troll much?

47. why is that AFK douche bag calling people “kooky”?

*is should be are.

* to should be of.

…kook.

48. While I disagree that there is nothing to be concerned with, I am with you in that we are not privy to the info. and as we are not in the know, it makes us all stupider to just speculate and dream up sinister things .A point I want made is there is nothing wrong with legitimately doing research into these activities, but be good at what you do. Sitting around with the guys drinking a beer and telling conspiracy theories is not the road to mental health and true knowledge or intelligence. If you are interested in why the government needs personas go and find out, or these chem trails go and find out. There is no info. at all on this site. We need healthy sane peopple to do good research and report back not lame fearful people scared of their own shadows. Most topics posted here while posibly sinister, they are slim and the majoirity of issues are twisted and meshed like Jordan says here to form ridiculous unintelligent crap.Notice all topics posted here are void of 2 opinions, they offer only the spooky ones, like drugs to those here that crave this madness.

49. Hey bro I’m with you to a point as this site is filled with crap, lots of it. But not believing in something different then “normal’ fueselage as a result of flying distances simply means you may not be in an area where they are doing this.l Not all areas thank god are subject to what some have lived through. Living in Palm Springs near 29 Palms Marine Base and oamost daily they fly overhead and it can my friend get ridiculous. I personally have photos of a clear day then we see 2 planes leaving their trails and within about 30 minutes it is like a blanket of thick smog where visibility is about 100 feet. This is what some are talking about.

50. Cubie bear, i hardly stick up for anyone though in fairness to AKF, I see clearly the dilema here. What you may not be realizing is not every city in America is going through what you and I see. In fact it is very much a majority of Southern California experiencing this. In Palm Springs and South Riverside area where the bases between El Toro in Laguna and 29 Palms, largest military war game zone in the world is, the marines I mean to say there and all services have vastland there as well, then you have all the military bases and landing strips along the 215 freeway. These are hard hit areas where we all can not help; but to see them on a daily basis. And yes we all know its something, something we do not like too. But when I visit friends off or way away from the desert areas I no longer see this chemtrails.

51. Bud Bundy | Feb 21, 2011 at 11:00 pm |

These so called ‘chem trails’ are roadmap to great soviet moonbase where space lenin live

52. Bud Bundy | Feb 21, 2011 at 7:00 pm |

53. Because he’s trying to discredit…because there are things we are not supposed to know.

54. Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 11:48 pm |

AT SOMETIME BEFORE WE DIE WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK.

55. Garyraile | Mar 22, 2011 at 11:57 pm |

world. i will fight back before you kill me iam not your slave.

56. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:02 am |

Good points also no sun no food. No water no life. No human life.

57. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:06 am |

58. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:30 am |

I’am in colorado this is all over the world.

59. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:32 am |

The world.

60. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:37 am |

intelligent enough to decide for themselves as free people.

61. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:39 am |

Stupid and you are afraid.

62. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:48 am |

63. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 12:56 am |

64. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 1:00 am |

65. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 1:04 am |

Doesn’t your commander need you to service him again. Better get busy.

66. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 1:06 am |

Maybe at least your thinking.

67. Garyraile | Mar 23, 2011 at 1:18 am |