CPAC Audience Member Calls Dick Cheney A War Criminal

And Satan takes the stage…

24 Comments on "CPAC Audience Member Calls Dick Cheney A War Criminal"

1. That’s some stones to walk into the belly of the beast and speak truth. I’d heard about this but hadn’t seen the video before.

2. That’s some stones to walk into the belly of the beast and speak truth. I’d heard about this but hadn’t seen the video before.

3. Anonymous | Feb 14, 2011 at 2:52 pm |

Dick Chaney at CPAC. Pretty cute. Up there all smug and arrogant. When he hears, “war criminal!” he chuckles. Chaney defines sociopath.

Fortunately, there are some countries left in the world that take war crimes seriously, and, like his partner GWB and his non-trip to Switzerland, Dick and George will have to do their foreign travel to such great hot spots like Paraguay, Saudi Arabia and Dubai. The civilized world wants nothing to do with them. They can party down with their oil butt buddies or with minions in their bunkers.

4. GregForest | Feb 14, 2011 at 10:52 am |

• First off, great job spelling “Cheney” and second, do you even know what you are saying? Think before you talk next time so you can hear how stupid you sound

• GregForest | Mar 31, 2011 at 8:55 pm |

Hi Hetzer, You got me amigo. Can’t spell for nuthin’. I notice a trend when responding to allegations about GWB and such, attack the messenger. Much like the font in the Guard papers regarding GWB’s time with them. The document was, of course, a forgery but the premise of that document, authentic or not, that our prez was AWOL was never answered. In this case, my horrendous spelling is rightfully attacked, not the fact that, by both U.S. and international legal definition, CHENEY is a war criminal. No matter how you spell it. I will take your suggestion about looking (or at least spell checking) before I leap. Good sound advice for which I thank you. Probably needed a good slap down today. Keep em coming!

5. How do you make Republicans turn pacifist?

Raise taxes to “support the troops.”

6. How do you make Republicans turn pacifist?

Raise taxes to “support the troops.”

7. DeepCough | Feb 14, 2011 at 4:41 pm |

Conservatives are such flip-floppers: I mean, during his incumbency, was Cheney not called a Liberator by these very people?

8. DeepCough | Feb 14, 2011 at 12:41 pm |

• And Democrats aren’t right? How about Obama’s whole thing about bringing the troops home as soon as he steps into office? Instead, he’s been sending even more troops to the region. If that ain’t flip-flopping then I don’t know what is.

9. Anonymous | Feb 14, 2011 at 7:48 pm |

“simply the best” That is some serious satire they got goin’ on

10. MoralDrift | Feb 14, 2011 at 3:48 pm |

“simply the best” That is some serious satire they got goin’ on

11. Love those tyrants!

12. Love those tyrants!

13. Protester | Feb 16, 2011 at 10:35 pm |

notice after the guy yells “War Criminal” you can pickup that the gentleman in background says “Must be a Canadian”…

14. Protester | Feb 16, 2011 at 6:35 pm |

15. First off, great job spelling “Cheney” and second, do you even know what you are saying? Think before you talk next time so you can hear how stupid you sound

16. First off, great job spelling “Cheney” and second, do you even know what you are saying? Think before you talk next time so you can hear how stupid you sound

17. First off, great job spelling “Cheney” and second, do you even know what you are saying? Think before you talk next time so you can hear how stupid you sound

18. And Democrats aren’t right? How about Obama’s whole thing about bringing the troops home as soon as he steps into office? Instead, he’s been sending even more troops to the region. If that ain’t flip-flopping then I don’t know what is.

19. And Democrats aren’t right? How about Obama’s whole thing about bringing the troops home as soon as he steps into office? Instead, he’s been sending even more troops to the region. If that ain’t flip-flopping then I don’t know what is.

20. And Democrats aren’t right? How about Obama’s whole thing about bringing the troops home as soon as he steps into office? Instead, he’s been sending even more troops to the region. If that ain’t flip-flopping then I don’t know what is.

21. Anonymous | Apr 1, 2011 at 12:55 am |