Justin Bieber Gets Shot and Killed on TV’s ‘CSI’ (Video)

Sorry folks, I could not resist. When Bieber gets the cover of Rolling Stone and gets a blank check to express his vapid, ill-formed, teenage opinions, I thought some people out there might enjoy this…

30 Comments on "Justin Bieber Gets Shot and Killed on TV’s ‘CSI’ (Video)"

1. Anonymous | Feb 18, 2011 at 7:22 pm |

Remaining tickets for future concerts go for a premium. Grownups mystified.

2. Our fallen hero takes it like a man in a simulated shootout. Fake blood flows from his crumpled dwarf-like body. Faux tears are shed all over bopperland.

Remaining tickets for future concerts go for a premium. Grownups mystified.

3. BananaFamine | Feb 18, 2011 at 7:25 pm |

Regardless of the character he is playing, why is a pre-teen idol shooting at cops?

4. BananaFamine | Feb 18, 2011 at 3:25 pm |

• Hadrian999 | Feb 18, 2011 at 4:03 pm |

have you met many cops?

• BananaFamine | Feb 18, 2011 at 4:13 pm |

perhaps a glance into a desperate, broken-by-hollywood mr. bieber’s future?

• Hadrian999 | Feb 18, 2011 at 4:28 pm |

yeah thinks don’t tend to go well for child stars once they use up their 15,
          n’sync, backstreet boys, take that, britney, gary coleman, Todd bridges………..the future doesn’t look bright

5. justagirl | Feb 18, 2011 at 7:27 pm |

it looks like he can’t act either. *sigh*

6. justagirl | Feb 18, 2011 at 3:27 pm |

it looks like he can’t act either. *sigh*

7. justagirl | Feb 18, 2011 at 7:28 pm |

and he got boo-bood when he hit the gravel. 🙁

8. Happypedro | Feb 18, 2011 at 7:46 pm |

His comments about health care in Canada compared to the USA are right on, however.

9. Happypedro | Feb 18, 2011 at 3:46 pm |

10. Liam_McGonagle | Feb 18, 2011 at 8:01 pm |

Can’t we all just get along? You know, rain puddles in heaven and all that. Please: For the chilluns.

Just kidding. I didn’t give a shit about any of this. Didn’t even bother to watch the video. I’m sure it’s great as snuff clips go, but I have to be careful not to exceed my tolerance for wankery so early. It’s only Friday afternoon, y’know!

11. Liam_McGonagle | Feb 18, 2011 at 4:01 pm |

12. Hadrian999 | Feb 18, 2011 at 8:03 pm |

have you met many cops?

13. BananaFamine | Feb 18, 2011 at 8:13 pm |

perhaps a glance into a desperate, broken-by-hollywood mr. bieber’s future?

14. Hadrian999 | Feb 18, 2011 at 8:28 pm |

yeah thinks don’t tend to go well for child stars once they use up their 15,

15. Too bad they didn’t scalp him afterward. This made my day a million times better! Why the fuck is the media asking a 16 year old about his views on the Health Reform & ABORTION? That’s what the next article should be about. 😀

16. Too bad they didn’t scalp him afterward. This made my day a million times better! Why the fuck is the media asking a 16 year old about his views on the Health Reform & ABORTION? That’s what the next article should be about. 😀

17. But is that his opinion, or what his handlers/agents told him to say? MONEY MONEY MONEY… Moneeehh!!

18. I don't watch TV | Feb 18, 2011 at 11:35 pm |

I just found out who justing bieber is a few days ago, and only because its bieber week at disinfo.
    Im still working on why anyone cares about anything to do with him.

19. I don't watch TV | Feb 18, 2011 at 7:35 pm |

Im still working on why anyone cares about anything to do with him.

20. Resist harder next time.

21. Resist harder next time.

22. DeepCough | Feb 19, 2011 at 3:54 am |

Well, nice try to win me over, CSI, but you’re gonna have to kill off a lot more celebrities like Justin Bieber to get me to watch your crappy show.

23. DeepCough | Feb 18, 2011 at 11:54 pm |

24. Poor kid, really. Not a fan, but would say he’s been pretty successful… and good for him. Just entering in my prediction that he will be involved in a sex scandal shortly after turning 18… that is if he keeps his current company… Diddy… Usher… does anybody else think it’s a little effin weird this kid calls Diddy ‘uncle’ or that Usher is now scouting out children? It’s like the abused turning into the abuser or some crap.

25. Poor kid, really. Not a fan, but would say he’s been pretty successful… and good for him. Just entering in my prediction that he will be involved in a sex scandal shortly after turning 18… that is if he keeps his current company… Diddy… Usher… does anybody else think it’s a little effin weird this kid calls Diddy ‘uncle’ or that Usher is now scouting out children? It’s like the abused turning into the abuser or some crap.