America’s Next President: Donald Trump?

The Donald says he’s ready, willing and able to spend $600 Million to finance his presidential election campaign. Assuming he really does have that kind of money, is America ready for President Trump?

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

14 Comments on "America’s Next President: Donald Trump?"

1. Anonymous | Mar 17, 2011 at 3:15 pm |

“Part of the beauty of me ….is that I’m very rich”
    Donald Trump -the pitifully insecure man who can only brag about how much money he has to spend to become president. This should inflate his ego to more appropriate megalithic proportions for public office..Oh, that’s why we should vote for you.
    If the man knew beauty, he’d get rid of the lopsided “wolverine” haircut. I’d sooner vote for Hugh Jackman….

2. GoodDoktorBad | Mar 17, 2011 at 11:15 am |

“Part of the beauty of me ….is that I’m very rich”

• Liam_McGonagle | Mar 17, 2011 at 6:34 pm |

Stole my thunder, boss.

I was just gonna make the comment that with a combover that desperate, he’s likely to start a war or something if a female diplomat laughs when the wind pushes it wrong way out during a photo-op or something . . .

3. DeepCough | Mar 17, 2011 at 3:21 pm |

The sad thing is, with all the money Trump has, he could run on his own ticket, because I don’t think even the Republicans would touch him with a ten-foot straw poll.

4. DeepCough | Mar 17, 2011 at 11:21 am |

5. 10 million dollars on a losing campaign
    20 million starving and writhing in pain
    big strong people unwilling to give
    small in vision and perspective
    one in five kids below the poverty line
    one population runnin’ out of time…

1 million internets for the person who can say what this is from

…10 million used to be a lot of money

6. 10 million dollars on a losing campaign
    20 million starving and writhing in pain
    big strong people unwilling to give
    small in vision and perspective
    one in five kids below the poverty line
    one population runnin’ out of time…

1 million internets for the person who can say what this is from

…10 million used to be a lot of money

7. ArgosyJones | Mar 17, 2011 at 7:22 pm |

He should run. I’d like to see this guy burned in effigy.

8. ArgosyJones | Mar 17, 2011 at 3:22 pm |

He should run. I’d like to see this guy burned in effigy.

9. Liam_McGonagle | Mar 17, 2011 at 10:34 pm |

Stole my thunder, boss.

10. Liam_McGonagle | Mar 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm |

For seriously now, folks, The Donald has somethin’ goin’ on for him that NOBODY else can claim: Honesty in advertising.

Ever notice that “President Trump” is pronounced exactly as “President Rump”?

11. Liam_McGonagle | Mar 17, 2011 at 6:39 pm |

Ever notice that “President Trump” is pronounced exactly as “President Rump”?

12. Anonymous | Mar 17, 2011 at 11:27 pm |

The man is pathetic without the bad haircut.