Anarchist Groups Planning Major Disruptions To Royal Wedding

Royal WeddingHe says they are putting together a “shock and awe” campaign. “It will involve a lot of fireworks, it will involve a lot of people dressed in black, it will involve a lot of very, very loud music to try and hack all the mainstream media broadcasts of that day.” CNN reports:

London, England (CNN) — “God Save the Queen … the fascist regime,” sang The Sex Pistols to mark Queen Elizabeth’s Silver Jubilee in 1977. Now, Britain’s anarchists are targeting the royals again.

According to one leading anarchist protester, plans are being drawn up for a demonstration using “shock and awe” tactics to disrupt Prince William’s marriage to Kate Middleton on April 29.

Charlie Veitch, a former City banker who was made redundant during the financial crisis, heads a group of colorful protesters called the “Love Police Academy.” He says that anarchists will put on a “disruption spectacular.”

“As an anarchist, philosophical and political anarchist, I cannot support the royal family, I cannot support this government’s actions,” he said.

Veitch says Love Police Academy is committed to non-violent protest against the austerity cuts, the status quo and the establishment. He was one of those involved in last year’s violent student protests against the UK government’s plan to triple tuition fees for university students and advocates extreme tactics.

“I give full support to black bloc tactics that we saw at the weekend,” he added, referring to the black-clad, hooded hardcore of protesters who have marred legitimate anti-austerity rallies in London in recent weeks. Police charged 149 people following the violence, during which paint, fireworks and flares were thrown at buildings and windows smashed.

For more information, see original article.

33 Comments on "Anarchist Groups Planning Major Disruptions To Royal Wedding"

1. Drinky McGee | Apr 1, 2011 at 6:08 pm |

I suspect that this is nothing more than a diabolical plot designed to lure me into watching this obscenity.

2. Drinky McGee | Apr 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm |

3. Peter Appleby | Apr 1, 2011 at 6:21 pm |

Any violent “Anarchist” attack will probably be a staged event, resulting in even more draconian,oppressive legislative and political measures foisted on it’s citizens by the puppet government!

4. peterappleby21 | Apr 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm |

5. beat me to it, was going to mention that it would effectively be a false flag disruption

6. Peter Appleby | Apr 1, 2011 at 6:25 pm |

Prince William is The ANTICHRIST!

7. He can’t be the antichrist…. i already know who it is, and its not him

8. Hadrian999 | Apr 1, 2011 at 6:53 pm |

no matter how disruptive they are they will probably get outdone by prince harry

9. Hadrian999 | Apr 1, 2011 at 2:53 pm |

10. Anonymous | Apr 1, 2011 at 8:33 pm |

I’m hoping for an assassination attempt to spice things up a bit. Oops, did I say that? Come get me, royal wankers.

11. smooth_operator | Apr 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm |

• peterappleby21 | Apr 8, 2011 at 3:02 pm |

They probably will you know.They will come for all of us! Everything you say and do is being monitored.

12. drlechter | Apr 2, 2011 at 2:14 pm |

So who is the antichrist if isn’t prince william?

13. drlechter | Apr 2, 2011 at 10:14 am |

So who is the antichrist if isn’t prince william?

14. Who is he?

15. DrinkyMcGee | Apr 3, 2011 at 4:49 pm |

Your mom.

16. You’re not going to answer? Only like my comment?

17. Well?

18. Anonymous | Apr 5, 2011 at 2:25 am |

Will there be a staged false-flag terrorist atrocity on the day of the Royal Wedding? As a pretext for war with Iran?
    view my thread at: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1254235&postcount=136

19. Anonymous | Apr 5, 2011 at 2:25 am |

view my thread at: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1254235&postcount=136

20. GerryFable | Apr 4, 2011 at 10:25 pm |

View my thread at: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1254235&postcount=136

• peterappleby21 | Apr 8, 2011 at 3:04 pm |

No,that will happen anyway.If any “occurence” takes place,it will result in more internal oppression.Always does.

21. Anonymous | Apr 8, 2011 at 7:02 pm |

22. Anonymous | Apr 8, 2011 at 7:04 pm |

23. Anonymous | Apr 8, 2011 at 7:06 pm |

Remember.Prince William Arthur is of the Bloodline.Who else could it be?Oprah Winfrey?