Judge JudyIs Judge Judy a victim? Tom Leonard writes in the Daily Mail:

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense — looking confused and unstable.

The frequency of the ‘attacks’ — and the fact that recorded examples of the mental meltdowns have been popular on websites – has led to conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at shadowy government experiments.

Here’s another potential victim:

Read: More Daily Mail

James Curcio

I was raped by a family of polar bears as a child and now have a deep seated terror of peanut butter. Psychological transference is weird. Author, artist, freak. http://www.jamescurcio.com

48 Comments on "Are Secret Microwave Mind-Control Tests Making Television Personalities’ Brains Melt Down?"

1. This wouldn’t surprise me at all! They’ve been caught and it’s proven they do so many similar things already that it’s actually quite possible!

2. This wouldn’t surprise me at all! They’ve been caught and it’s proven they do so many similar things already that it’s actually quite possible!

3. Bobbiethejean | Apr 5, 2011 at 10:11 pm |

I will never take this site seriously again. I now count it as entertainment.

4. Bobbiethejean | Apr 5, 2011 at 6:11 pm |

I will never take this site seriously again. I now count it as entertainment.

5. Brainfreeze | Apr 5, 2011 at 10:16 pm |

It’s also quite possible that you are watching retards who make mistakes, which then make them look even dumber. Or we could go with transient ischemic attacks and any other legitimate medical excuse.

6. Brainfreeze | Apr 5, 2011 at 6:16 pm |

7. Hadrian999 | Apr 5, 2011 at 11:07 pm |

I’m most appalled by the fact that Judge Judy is a celebrity in the first place

8. Hadrian999 | Apr 5, 2011 at 7:07 pm |

I’m most appalled by the fact that Judge Judy is a celebrity in the first place

9. Please. Judge Judy has never made any sense.

10. Please. Judge Judy has never made any sense.

11. Malkiyahu | Apr 6, 2011 at 12:20 am |

waaaaa!!

12. Simiantongue | Apr 6, 2011 at 1:27 am |

Clearly microwave mind control rays are forcing you to say that. Proof positive right here on this site!

13. Are you serious? Have you ever heard of “stage fright”?

14. Are you serious? Have you ever heard of “stage fright”?

15. There are now more people appearing on cable, internet, and standard new programs than ever before in history…with a 24 hr news cycle…in an era of convenient drugs for stress, exhaustion and any other ailment you can name. Theoretically…it seems like the odds of televised failures like these would only increase anyway.

16. There are now more people appearing on cable, internet, and standard new programs than ever before in history…with a 24 hr news cycle…in an era of convenient drugs for stress, exhaustion and any other ailment you can name. Theoretically…it seems like the odds of televised failures like these would only increase anyway.

17. There are now more people appearing on cable, internet, and standard new programs than ever before in history…with a 24 hr news cycle…in an era of convenient drugs for stress, exhaustion and any other ailment you can name. Theoretically…it seems like the odds of televised failures like these would only increase anyway.

18. Lighthouse38 | Apr 6, 2011 at 5:49 am |

Was listening to Coast to Coast AM one night last year while Ian Punnett was on the phone with George Nooray giving his itinerary for filling in on the show as host the next evening and he was talking just fine when all of a sudden Ian began speaking jibberish too was nothing relating to what he was saying and he seemed to struggle with his wording cuz I think he was hearing himself too. It was just for a few minutes as George agreed until after the call. They discussed it for the next few days unsure of what had happened.

19. Lighthouse38 | Apr 6, 2011 at 1:49 am |

• Radio announcers can hear the type of speech issues that occur when the auditory feedback happens, I’ve heard them point that out hundreds of times. I’m not saying that this incident is significant, just that if the host didn’t catch it at first, that would be weird. Plus someone in the studio would have to hit a switch to tun it off, you could turn it on by accident, but not off. Unless of course the entire thing was done and denied to cause attention.

These recordings are strange, it’s not stage fright, these people talk on camera for a living. They don’t seem to have any long term effects.

20. Radio announcers can hear the type of speech issues that occur when the auditory feedback happens, I’ve heard them point that out hundreds of times. I’m not saying that this incident is significant, just that if the host didn’t catch it at first, that would be weird. These speech patterns are not indicative of auditory feedback from what I’ve heard, not being any sort of expert of any type.

21. this is by far my favorite and most hilarious conspiration theory of the year.

22. this is by far my favorite and most hilarious conspiration theory of the year.

• Ironaddict06 | Apr 6, 2011 at 11:58 am |

Yep. Don’t you think “THEY” would do this to more high profile people that are rocking the boat? Glen Beck, Keith Olberman etc to convince the people they are loons.

• I believe “they” do it to Alex Jones EVERYDAY… don’t believe me? watch him…

23. Bobbiethejean | Apr 6, 2011 at 12:55 pm |

How do I know you’re not the one being controlled to say that?

24. Bobbiethejean | Apr 6, 2011 at 12:55 pm |

Fail.

25. Clearly the flying spaghetti monster is controlling both of you with its ethereal noodley appendages, to test the faith of everyone on the site.

26. Yes, the military very publicly testing mind control devices is extremely plausible, far more so than, say, someone having fun with the autocue….

27. Yes, the military very publicly testing mind control devices is extremely plausible, far more so than, say, someone having fun with the autocue….

28. Ironaddict06 | Apr 6, 2011 at 3:58 pm |

29. justagirl | Apr 6, 2011 at 4:01 pm |

someone’s forcing you to think about mind control all the time. 🙁

30. justagirl | Apr 6, 2011 at 12:01 pm |

someone’s forcing you to think about mind control all the time. 🙁

31. Anonymous | Apr 6, 2011 at 7:46 pm |

I do that all the time when I don’t sleep and have either too much or not enough coffee

32. Gregor_Grigorio | Apr 6, 2011 at 3:46 pm |

33. I believe “they” do it to Alex Jones EVERYDAY… don’t believe me? watch him…

34. Bud Bundy | Apr 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm |