Coachella 2010. Photo: Dmgultekin (CC)

Coachella 2010. Photo: Dmgultekin (CC)

Certainly Christwire is pulling no punches with this “report”. (Did they have Jack Chick ghost-write this article? : ) If you’ve attended (or not) free feel to comment.

Coachella is a concert event for neo hippies, naked beer drinkers and drug addicts. Each year the event grows in numbers and so do its cases of rape, murder and cases of teenage runways. No were else are so many drugs taken, orgies performed and victimaztion of America’s young daughters.

Take a look at what happen to Kings of Leon when they played Coachella. Satan himself entered the body of their lead singer.

What Goes On? Drugs, rape and music. What a perfect combination! The festival is a huge mask to make it seem like it is about music, but it is only about sex. Boys use drugs to make girls pass out or to make them not have the ability to fight back while they are performing a gang rape on them. The music is to cover up any type of screams or cries for help.

Read More: Christwire

30 Comments on "ChristWire: ‘Coachella is a Festival of Disease and Sin. Your Children Most Likely Will Die.’"

1. You know that Christwire is satire, right? I feel silly if I’m not getting it, your post seems to take them so seriously, I really don’t mean to offend..

2. You know that Christwire is satire, right? I feel silly if I’m not getting it, your post seems to take them so seriously, I really don’t mean to offend..

3. Mamagriff50 | Apr 17, 2011 at 12:12 am |

You’re a real anal retentive a**hole, aren’t you.? I did not see any sex on the side of the road or pot smoking for that matter. What the hell are you on? PCP, Crack or marijuana? Gotta be one of ’em.

4. Mamagriff50 | Apr 16, 2011 at 8:12 pm |

5. Hadrian999 | Apr 17, 2011 at 12:58 am |

you guys know christwire is a joke right?

6. Hadrian999 | Apr 16, 2011 at 8:58 pm |

you know christwire is a joke right?

7. Hatemonger! | Apr 17, 2011 at 1:33 am |

Methinks someone took this site seriously.

8. Hatemonger! | Apr 16, 2011 at 9:33 pm |

Methinks someone took this site seriously.

9. Anonymous | Apr 17, 2011 at 2:19 am |

Hahaha!

Did they PAY them to Guerrilla advertise their concert!?

I thought most concerts “Festivals” these days were corporate SH-T and and insult to music with nothing but tickets sold to scalpers, long lines with rent-a-cop creeps stealing cameras, ONLY allowed to buy inflated price foods and the music is drowned out by a shouting crowd so nothing beyond extreme distortion guitar and drums can…maybe…be heard…

10. greengestalt | Apr 16, 2011 at 10:19 pm |

Hahaha!

Did they PAY them to Guerrilla advertise their concert!?

11. I love Christwire…its like the Onion taken to a whole new level, giving Christianity the full coverage that it so richly deserves 🙂

12. I love Christwire…its like the Onion taken to a whole new level, giving Christianity the full coverage that it so richly deserves 🙂

13. Hadrian999 | Apr 17, 2011 at 3:29 am |

the only funnier religious satire is tarvuism

14. Bonnarooooooooooooo!

15. Bonnarooooooooooooo!

16. Tuna Ghost | Apr 17, 2011 at 4:10 pm |

Poe’s law: any sufficiently extreme parody of fundamentalism is impossible to distinguish from the real thing.

17. Tuna Ghost | Apr 17, 2011 at 12:10 pm |

18. Brentskinner5 | Apr 17, 2011 at 7:58 pm |

Now all we need is a satire site to skewer Islam. Only thing is, we’d have anthrax in our backyard before the first issue’s publication.

19. Brentskinner5 | Apr 17, 2011 at 3:58 pm |

• Hadrian999 | Apr 17, 2011 at 4:39 pm |

there are plenty sites like that you just take them for the truth

• Brentskinner5 | Apr 17, 2011 at 5:03 pm |

Yes, typical. In response to a legitimate parallel, because it provides necessary and useful counterpoint to the ongoing Christian-bashing fest the left continually delights itself in, I am attacked ad hominem. Maybe, if the you on left would just once take everyday conservatives not as knuckle-dragging fools, but as thinking INDIVIDUALS, you people would get further in winning more to your side. Well, I won’t go that far; you’d never win me over the left — and I’ve read all the arguments, thank you very much.

20. Hadrian999 | Apr 17, 2011 at 8:39 pm |

there are plenty sites like that you just take them for the truth

21. Brentskinner5 | Apr 17, 2011 at 9:03 pm |

22. Hadrian999 | Apr 17, 2011 at 9:32 pm |

I’m not on a side, so i couldn’t care less which side you take.

23. maybe you should give up the sky boogieman.

24. djfilthyd | Apr 18, 2011 at 1:34 pm |

if christians dont stop scorning us with condescending filth they are going to forget to save them selves and end up in hell,if that b.s. is even true

25. djfilthyd | Apr 18, 2011 at 9:34 am |