Former CIA Analyst Blows Cover Off Libyan Intervention On CNN (Video)

14 Comments on "Former CIA Analyst Blows Cover Off Libyan Intervention On CNN (Video)"

1. Hamsanath437 | Apr 6, 2011 at 3:07 pm |

great interview

2. Hamsanath437 | Apr 6, 2011 at 11:07 am |

great interview

• Ironaddict06 | Apr 6, 2011 at 11:32 am |

Yes it was. What is SAD is Michael just told the truth in plain straight forward english. This is a Democratic and Republican problem. Where are all the anti-war protesters now? Where is Cindy at now? I see now-you all are not anti-war at all, just anti Republican. A war is a good war as long as it is a D-war.
      I have to say the american people are more stupid and ignorant than middle east people. For years the leaders in the middle east have been telling their people, that the reason their lives are horrible is because of the jews. The middle east people finally realized it is not the jews that are the problem-it is in fact the leaders of their country. The middle east people finally realized their leaders were using the old divide and conquer technique.

3. Ironaddict06 | Apr 6, 2011 at 3:21 pm |

Oooo no he didn’t.

4. Ironaddict06 | Apr 6, 2011 at 11:21 am |

Oooo no he didn’t.

5. Ironaddict06 | Apr 6, 2011 at 3:32 pm |

6. DeepCough | Apr 6, 2011 at 6:35 pm |

The United States is the new Roman Empire.

7. DeepCough | Apr 6, 2011 at 2:35 pm |

The United States is the new Roman Empire.

• DeepSpace | Apr 9, 2011 at 8:01 am |

and it will fall too. I’m not sure if im sorry to say that.. I just hope the world reaps what is good.

8. How original. America preparing to get involved in another war in the desert. I need to start investing my money in companies that supply body bags to the military.

9. How original. America preparing to get involved in another war in the desert. I need to start investing my money in companies that supply body bags to the military.

10. According to NBC’s Richard Engel 1 in 5 Libyan rebels are fighting Gadhafi because they think he’s Jewish. Take that for what you will, but I’m not sure the “middle east people finally realized it is not the jews that are the problem.”

11. DeepSpace | Apr 9, 2011 at 12:01 pm |