World Breast Size Map

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

30 Comments on "World Breast Size Map"

1. DeepCough | Apr 8, 2011 at 2:24 pm |

I’m very glad that Disinfo has demystified for me where the best titties are at.

2. DeepCough | Apr 8, 2011 at 10:24 am |

3. Hadrian999 | Apr 8, 2011 at 4:21 pm |

usa would have totally won this if they included male breasts

4. Hadrian999 | Apr 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm |

usa would have totally won this if they included male breasts

5. This is something I would have totally been interested in when I was 13.

6. This is something I would have totally been interested in when I was 13.

7. This is in response to the penis size chart i presume? 😀

8. This is in response to the penis size chart i presume? 😀

9. dumb

10. dumb

11. dumb

12. So now we just need a map that cross references the smallest penis size with the largest breast size and lists the biggest discrepancy so all the single guys can figure out where to move to.

13. So now we just need a map that cross references the smallest penis size with the largest breast size and lists the biggest discrepancy so all the single guys can figure out where to move to.

14. Russia would have the largest

15. Russia would have the largest

16. How very informative…

17. How very informative…

18. The Innsmouth Look | Apr 9, 2011 at 12:48 am |

Well, this explains my *ahem* well endowed Russian landlord.

19. Well, this explains my *ahem* well endowed Russian landlord.

20. There are no sources on this. This is stupid.

21. What about shape? I mean, you could be a D when bundled, but in fact appear more like three As in a sock when hanging-down. The opposite of shrinkage: cuppage.
    Besides averages are another way to stereotype us into accepting lifestyle marketing techniques.

22. What about shape? I mean, you could be a D when bundled, but in fact appear more like three As in a sock when hanging-down. The opposite of shrinkage: cuppage.

23. Johnny No-boges | Apr 9, 2011 at 7:44 am |

I seriously doubt the average breast size in America is a D. Calling bullshit until source.

24. Johnny No-boges | Apr 9, 2011 at 3:44 am |

• think its accurate. i am a 36 dd and im not over 140lb. think its average because most of the other girls i see have larger breasts than me, or around the same size. think that guys want smaller ones because the girls with them have all the guys.

25. imperial lacky | Apr 10, 2011 at 5:22 am |

Well, pretty much fits with my experience. I think I need to go to Russia—–Da!

26. imperial lacky | Apr 10, 2011 at 1:22 am |

Well, pretty much fits with my experience. I think I need to go to Russia—–Da!

27. think its accurate. i am a 36 dd and im not over 140lb. think its average because most of the other girls i see have larger breasts than me, or around the same size. think that guys want smaller ones because the girls with them have all the guys.

28. Who the fuck asked?!