The End Of The World: It’s In The Numbers (Video)

Via Modern Mythology:

Or maybe some of us only wish it was…

James Curcio

I was raped by a family of polar bears as a child and now have a deep seated terror of peanut butter. Psychological transference is weird. Author, artist, freak. http://www.jamescurcio.com

61 Comments on "The End Of The World: It’s In The Numbers (Video)"

1.  this kinda thing makes me speachless… i have trouble believing these people exist.. but I know they do…

2.  this kinda thing makes me speachless… i have trouble believing these people exist.. but I know they do…

3. Anonymous | May 21, 2011 at 9:59 pm |

hells bells….that’s ten minutes I’ll never get back

4. hells bells….that’s ten minutes I’ll never get back

5. Hawaiiguy | May 21, 2011 at 10:34 pm |

Cliff!!! I love it!!!!!

6. Hawaiiguy | May 21, 2011 at 6:34 pm |

Cliff!!! I love it!!!!!

7. Very gripping, it had me on the edge of my seat with every profound word they said. My only wish is that I to someday can grasp the mathmatical genius those two posses. Truley amazing!!

8. hawaiiguy | May 21, 2011 at 10:38 pm |

that kind of gave it away (cliff) though, total bs interview. LMAO though:O thanks!

9. hawaiiguy | May 21, 2011 at 10:38 pm |

10. hawaiiguy | May 21, 2011 at 10:38 pm |

11. Very gripping, it had me on the edge of my seat with every profound word they said. My only wish is that I to someday can grasp the mathmatical genius those two posses. Truley amazing!!

12. hawaiiguy | May 21, 2011 at 6:38 pm |

13. Anonymous | May 21, 2011 at 10:39 pm |

Jesus, Dale Jr., Corona, Marlboro’s and the rapture…as ‘merican as baseball, apple pie and Nascar…

14. GoodDoktorBad | May 21, 2011 at 6:39 pm |

15. Simiantongue | May 22, 2011 at 1:10 am |

Poe. They’re no Tamtampamela. But funny.

16. Simiantongue | May 21, 2011 at 9:10 pm |

Poe. They’re no Tamtampamela. But funny.

17. KLS-yesca | May 22, 2011 at 1:14 am |

That was fake!!! No way that was real

18. KLS-yesca | May 21, 2011 at 9:14 pm |

That was fake!!! No way that was real

19. So much do i hope so, but the possibility that it wasn’t is still there…

20.  The way they talk this seems like a joke even to them.  Not to mention their incestuous relationship and the fact the two don’t share an opinion on their own, but have to use one another to complete a thought.  Nice alcohol and drug recovery too.  The way these two ramble on, you can tell they are on something.  Dude said he used to be an addict, but it looks like he is “cured” and just a “recreational user” now…  It doesn’t work like that.  And chances are their God isn’t sufficient enough even for them to believe because they are still relying on one another, instead of God, and if they really believed their God removed sin from them, then dude would not even be drinking that beer.  They need help and this is a cry for it.  I know God will look after these guys and bless the relatively normal Christians who are having their religion smeared by extremists like these.  I am not a Christian myself, but am comfortable with the Bible as I believe it was intended to be used, and as selfish as it may be, I hope atheists, Christians, and everybody can think logically and reasonably about this and know that people like these two are just spiritually sick and need our positive thoughts and that they certainly do not represent Christianity as a whole, but a very small fraction of it, but of course, media distortion makes this appear like a lot more popular ideology than it really is.  Peace.

21.  The way they talk this seems like a joke even to them.  Not to mention their incestuous relationship and the fact the two don’t share an opinion on their own, but have to use one another to complete a thought.  Nice alcohol and drug recovery too.  The way these two ramble on, you can tell they are on something.  Dude said he used to be an addict, but it looks like he is “cured” and just a “recreational user” now…  It doesn’t work like that.  And chances are their God isn’t sufficient enough even for them to believe because they are still relying on one another, instead of God, and if they really believed their God removed sin from them, then dude would not even be drinking that beer.  They need help and this is a cry for it.  I know God will look after these guys and bless the relatively normal Christians who are having their religion smeared by extremists like these.  I am not a Christian myself, but am comfortable with the Bible as I believe it was intended to be used, and as selfish as it may be, I hope atheists, Christians, and everybody can think logically and reasonably about this and know that people like these two are just spiritually sick and need our positive thoughts and that they certainly do not represent Christianity as a whole, but a very small fraction of it, but of course, media distortion makes this appear like a lot more popular ideology than it really is.  Peace.

22.  i don’t mean to sound like the dumbass blonde on O’Reilly but c’mon, you can tell by their eyes they are bullshitting.

23.  i don’t mean to sound like the dumbass blonde on O’Reilly but c’mon, you can tell by their eyes they are bullshitting.

24. LuCiFeRsHaL0 | May 22, 2011 at 4:46 am |

Yeah I’m glad as hell I didn’t watch the whole entire schpeel of that ignorance. Wow. Now you guys know what it feels like to live in the bible belt. There are people like this ALL OVER! I’m a sinner because I have a sweatshirt that says “Paganism Against Christianity”. I love how people think we’re all going to hell for not believing in all that crap.

25. LuCiFeRsHaL0 | May 22, 2011 at 12:46 am |

•  Yeah. The sad thing is, where these guys are spoofing, there’s actually a fair amount of this level of BS around being put out there by people who are deadly serious. It’s one of the reasons I left Wisconsin. It’s rampant there. There’s some great people there too, but what you see in the video is growing virulently in the Midwest.

26.  This is a spoof.

27.  and they’ve got a youtube video channel where they make web-shorts with….different accents based on the characters they’re playing. fucking disinfo schills it out for the BS headlines waayyyy tooo much. welcome to Promotionation: Everything You Know Is For Sale? [Please buy? support us?]

28.  and they’ve got a youtube video channel where they make web-shorts with….different accents based on the characters they’re playing. fucking disinfo schills it out for the BS headlines waayyyy tooo much. welcome to Promotionation: Everything You Know Is For Sale? [Please buy? support us?]

29. Rex Vestri | May 22, 2011 at 1:51 pm |

Let these two guys serve as a warning to anyone out there who might, even for two seconds, consider copulating with their cousin, sibling, or any other relative…DON’T DO IT!  Just look what can happen if, by accident, your sordid tryst results in an unexpected pregnancy.  These two are clearly prime examples of what your love child will end up like when grown.

30. Rex Vestri | May 22, 2011 at 9:51 am |

31. Anonymous | May 22, 2011 at 3:51 pm |

32. Jahopson Tx | May 22, 2011 at 4:11 pm |

These guys are putting on a show – this is not for real. Some of you are reacting like this is serious and I assure you that it is not. These guys are acting and it is so obvious. I am from the south-east, was a fundamentalist for years (I am not a christian now), and i can attest that these guys are putting on. No one in the south-east (or anywhere else for that matter, says “Gaaawwwd”. This reminds me of a scene in True Blood or something.

33. Jahopson Tx | May 22, 2011 at 12:11 pm |

34. DRLECHCTER | May 22, 2011 at 5:06 pm |

I am glad to hear it isn’t real. Like somebody else said, I was on the edge of my seat. But the scary thing is, like someone else said, is it is reflective of something real.

35. DRLECHCTER | May 22, 2011 at 5:06 pm |

36. DRLECHCTER | May 22, 2011 at 1:06 pm |

37. Wjmiller132 | May 22, 2011 at 10:20 pm |

Why dose every one of these whack jobs have a shitty life story to tell? Meth coke whatever. Is it because you got to be fucked up to belove in that shit.

38. Wjmiller132 | May 22, 2011 at 6:20 pm |

39. Yarrow456 | May 23, 2011 at 8:39 am |

This interview must be a hoax. Was the whole recent Armageddon thing a hoax as well?

40. Yarrow456 | May 23, 2011 at 4:39 am |

41. It’s not like you would have used that 10 minutes to do anything worthwhile anyway.

42. Yeah these guys really need to actually turn to God, put those cigarettes and beers down and start touring homosexual prostitute websites like any real Christian.

43. Oh my god, whine and cry about it.  It’s entertainment.

44. That was a great satire.The guy on the right is in a online mocumentary called clark. /very funny

45. That was a great satire.The guy on the right is in a online mocumentary called clark. /very funny

46. willy will | May 23, 2011 at 3:23 pm |

i was upset that there was no judgement day i had planned a party saturday and had to cancel it

47. willy will | May 23, 2011 at 11:23 am |

48. Anonymous | May 23, 2011 at 5:21 pm |

I cannot lie….this is true.

49. Nobigthing | May 23, 2011 at 10:04 pm |

These guys are funny. I love deadpan humor. He totally nails the Clayton Bigsby black white supremacist accent that Dave Chappelle does.

50. Nobigthing | May 23, 2011 at 6:04 pm |

51. CRYSTILSTARR | May 24, 2011 at 9:48 pm |

AHHH SHUTUP AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES!

52. CRYSTILSTARR | May 24, 2011 at 5:48 pm |

AHHH SHUTUP AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES!

53. CRYSTILSTARR | May 24, 2011 at 9:53 pm |