Does the ‘Rolling Stones’ Lead to ‘Jumpin Jack Flash’? (Video)

30 Comments on "Does the ‘Rolling Stones’ Lead to ‘Jumpin Jack Flash’? (Video)"

1. Led Zeppelin or maybe Carlos Mencia would have a good answer to that question.

2. Led Zeppelin or maybe Carlos Mencia would have a good answer to that question.

3. DeepCough | Jun 28, 2011 at 5:34 am |

Honestly, I think Disinfo needs to play more Metal.

4. DeepCough | Jun 28, 2011 at 5:34 am |

Honestly, I think Disinfo needs to play more Metal.

5. DeepCough | Jun 28, 2011 at 1:34 am |

Honestly, I think Disinfo needs to play more Metal.

6. not interested.

7. not interested.

8. Is this a riddle inside a rhyme thing?

9. Is this a riddle inside a rhyme thing?

10. Anonymous | Jun 28, 2011 at 3:41 pm |

Uh, call me dumb but what does the title of this post mean?

11. GoodDoktorBad | Jun 28, 2011 at 11:41 am |

Uh, call me dumb but what does the title of this post mean?

12. Commentary on the post right below it. I can’t believe this sort of things needs to be studied. Probably should have just made it a comment.

It goes along with “sitting can kill you” … what a shocker, considering for millions of years, human beings didn’t have office jobs:

13. Anonymous | Jun 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm |

Symphonic Death Metal.

Dimu Borgir

14. Anonymous | Jun 28, 2011 at 6:50 pm |

Thanks, I feel better…

15. DeepCough | Jun 29, 2011 at 2:29 am |

DETHKLOK RULES!

16. Two words: CELTIC FROST

17. Two words: CELTIC FROST

18. There’s never a bad day for Stones tunes…ever.

19. Why man? Thanks for reading, commenting, and making my life more fun.

20. Anonymous | Jun 30, 2011 at 4:09 pm |

I just found the title baffling, now I don’t -so I feel better. lol

The compliment is appreciated. I only wish that I could find a way to do this for a living. Any ideas?
    Any openings at disinfo? I love this site.

21. justagirl | Jul 3, 2011 at 6:03 am |

um… apparently they do.  lol.  however, their best song, in my opinion is satisfaction.  like on that movie starman.  here’s an oldie from where i come from:

22. justagirl | Jul 3, 2011 at 2:03 am |