Pope Sends His First Tweet Via iPad

Pope Benedict XVI has posted his first tweet! The pope has gone digital, announcing the launch of the new site www.news.va, so the world can keep up with what’s going on at the Vatican.

18 Comments on "Pope Sends His First Tweet Via iPad"

1. Great. Next. he’ll be on Facebook wanting everyone to friend him.

2. Great. Next. he’ll be on Facebook wanting everyone to friend him.

3. Rex Vestri | Jun 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm |

I wonder how long it’ll be before he accidentally tweets a picture of a naked alter boy.

4. Rex Vestri | Jun 29, 2011 at 2:09 pm |

5. wizard troll | Jun 29, 2011 at 10:56 pm |

god should just post the popes tweets with god power. just appears in everyone’s email box. Or he should just make everyone obey! God zombies.

6. wizard troll | Jun 29, 2011 at 6:56 pm |

7. dante666777doesntmatter | Jun 29, 2011 at 11:33 pm |

Ave! Ave Versus Christus!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaave Satani!

8. dante666777doesntmatter | Jun 29, 2011 at 7:33 pm |

Ave! Ave Versus Christus!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaave Satani!

9. DO NOT POST VIDEOS THAT START IMMEDIATELY,  HALFWAY DOWN A 17-PAGE DOCUMENT. DAMN IT!

10. DO NOT POST VIDEOS THAT START IMMEDIATELY,  HALFWAY DOWN A 17-PAGE DOCUMENT. DAMN IT!

• Marklar_Prime | Jun 29, 2011 at 10:50 pm |

• GoodDoktorBad | Jun 30, 2011 at 7:06 pm |

I thought that somebody hacked disinfo until I scrolled down far enough. It was freaky.

11. Indeed, who the F!@#$ cares and why is some idiot who’s mother dresses him funny babbling at me on auto-play?

12. While the Pope is getting caught up with the modern world of technologically advanced devices, I wonder if he might also try this new gaget called secularism that has been gaining popularity over the past couple centuries.

13. While the Pope is getting caught up with the modern world of technologically advanced devices, I wonder if he might also try this new gaget called secularism that has been gaining popularity over the past couple centuries.

14. Anonymous | Jun 30, 2011 at 11:04 pm |

To bad there’s not a little button marked “fiend”.

15. Anonymous | Jun 30, 2011 at 11:06 pm |