Earth’s Oceans On Brink Of Mass Extinction In One Generation

cousteau-fish-school_1393_600x450Clear the ocean of all of those pesky fish, and then we can put all sorts of cool things down there. Via the Independent:

The speed and rate of degeneration of the oceans is far faster than anyone has predicted; many of the negative impacts identified are greater than the worst predictions; the first steps to globally significant extinction may have already begun.

The world’s oceans are faced with an unprecedented loss of species comparable to the great mass extinctions of prehistory, a major report suggests today.

The seas are degenerating far faster than anyone has predicted, the report says, because of the cumulative impact of a number of severe individual stresses, ranging from climate warming and sea-water acidification, to widespread chemical pollution and gross overfishing.

The coming together of these factors is now threatening the marine environment with a catastrophe “unprecedented in human history”, according to the report, from a panel of leading marine scientists.
Not only are there severe declines in many fish species, to the point of commercial extinction in some cases, and an “unparalleled” rate of regional extinction of some habitat types, such as mangrove and seagrass meadows, but some whole marine ecosystems, such as coral reefs, may be gone within a generation.

The report says: “Increasing hypoxia [low oxygen levels] and anoxia [absence of oxygen, known as ocean dead zones], combined with warming of the ocean and acidification, are the three factors which have been present in every mass extinction event in Earth’s history.

Read the rest from the Independent

138 Comments on "Earth’s Oceans On Brink Of Mass Extinction In One Generation"

1. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:35 pm |

Hooray for global industrial civilization! It’s only killing everything everywhere, but hey! At least I’ve got an iPad!

2. “The seas are degenerating far faster than anyone has predicted, the
    report says, because of the cumulative impact of a number of severe
    individual stresses, ranging from climate warming and sea-water
    acidification, to widespread chemical pollution and gross overfishing.”

I think I know whats going on here!

Gen 1:26 – Then God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and
    let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of
    the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every
    creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.

3. Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm |

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 27, 2011 at 6:56 pm |

i both love and hate your comments.

love because you always say exactly what i’m thinking:)

hate because you always say exactly what i’m thinking:P

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:39 pm |

Not an iPad 2 though, I guess I must be primitive and my life is therefore forfeit.

4. jasonpaulhayes | Jul 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm |

“The seas are degenerating far faster than anyone has predicted, the
    report says, because of the cumulative impact of a number of severe
    individual stresses, ranging from climate warming and sea-water
    acidification, to widespread chemical pollution and gross overfishing.”

I think I know whats going on here!

Gen 1:26 – Then God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and
    let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of
    the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every
    creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.

• ChristianHypocrite | Jul 27, 2011 at 3:57 pm |

Fuck the oceans, I’M getting into heaven!  And all I did was believe in Jesus.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 8:12 pm |

Hmmm, so your saying that monotheistic patriarchal religions with the sky father deity having all the traits of an abusive sociopath paved the way for this to happen?
      I think I can get behind that.

• There you go making everything about religion again..listen get a new song. No one care the pastor touched you…Sometimes people are just sociopaths… good people don’t cause most of the worlds problems regardless of atheistic or theistic beliefs..only sociopaths knowingly cause pain…

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:44 pm |

What happens when the religion supports sociopathic tendency? What happens if the religion was invented for that purpose specifically?

• “No one care the pastor touched you…”

Sounds like a sociopath.

• Word Eater | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:13 am |

Yeah, God said it was our responsibility, but unfortunately didn’t leave very good instructions.

Thou shalt not overfish
      Thou shalt not dump chemicals into rivers

I don’t recall those from the Bible.

5. Who needs food or air when I have money in the bank that the government can’t get?

6. Who needs food or air when I have money in the bank that the government can’t get?

7. ChristianHypocrite | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:57 pm |

Fuck the oceans, I’M getting into heaven!  And all I did was believe in Jesus.

8. Anonymous | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:58 pm |

People, stop fucking.  (Or become sterile at least.)  Demand free energy, utilize more eco-friendly materials, and become more self-efficient.  Our (dwindling) economy relies on waste and inefficiency for the sake of profit.  We need to be held accountable, unless you want our only home to turn in a sewage dump.

9. StillAtMyMoms | Jul 27, 2011 at 3:58 pm |

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 27, 2011 at 6:54 pm |

i don’t think eugenics is the answer, and in fact it’s quite regressive.

How about giving up the 2 SUVs and home the ‘burbs and jobs that perpetuate capitalist consumerism?

or how about getting rid of capitalism all together?

• Hadrian999 | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:11 pm |

what would you replace capitalism with?  I can’t think of anything that would work. socialism would work on paper but it often fails because it requires moral and ethical people at all levels to keep i9t from breaking down. capitalism is dominant because while it is wasteful i plays to the cruel, deceitful, violent and greedy nature of man.under communism people either corrupt the system or lower their output to reflect their level of benefit from the system. what can we replace capitalism with that would be more moral but wouldn’t adversely effect the output of individuals.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:38 pm |

Hunting and gathering.

• Hadrian999 | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:50 pm |

in hunting and gathering output is almost zero

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 8:07 pm |

Who says you need to put anything out? Why should we produce products? Commerce? Commerce should get an axe to the face. I don’t feel like my life should have to be about making shit to sell to people in exchange for other shit.

• Hadrian999 | Jul 27, 2011 at 8:12 pm |

struggling not to starve to death isn’t any better

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 8:16 pm |

Yeah, that isn’t really a problem with hunting and gathering, the idea that they are always looking for food at the threat of starvation is a myth concocted by civilized people to justify their unsustainable lifestyles.
            Of course given the fact that the shit has been raped out of the natural world and almost every ecology on earth is in slow collapse and the human population is ridiculously beyond carrying capacity means that it would probably be a certainty, I guess we should have never let it happen in the first place huh? well hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

• Hadrian999 | Jul 27, 2011 at 10:34 pm |

mere existence is not enough, the whole survivalist idea is fun for the movies but doesn’t leave any room for fun or making your mark, and fun is the only thing that makes survival worth wile. being a tough outdoors man is fine for guys, not so much for the chicks

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:56 am |

Please… go ahead and pretend that you can’t have fun living such a lifestyle that almost guarantees a larger amount of leisure time, and forms of work that are often more fun than the hobbies people pick up to keep themselves sane in this soulless culture. You don’t know anything genuine about the lifestyle/society and what it has to offer, you only make assumptions.

• First of all, who do you think you are speaking for “the chicks”? How condescending.

How do you expect to “make your mark” in a capitalist society where everyone is already yanking each other down just to survive? We are already living in a survivalist culture. You’re born, you go to school, you get a job, you work yourself to death so you don’t starve, then you die. Where is the fun in that?

You’re absolutely right. Fun does make survival worthwhile, but I’m not having fun living as a slave to my “capitalist” masters. Just like socialism and communism, capitalism is only good in theory. Who’s to say we can’t come up with our own new way of living? One that works for the year 2011, and the society we are trying to create, instead of this big, bulky, industrial-aged machine we call a government? People have done it before, that’s where all the -ism’s we have now came from…someone made them up, and tried to practice them. News flash: we haven’t found one that works effectively and efficiently yet…which means we should still be creating new types of societies and testing them out, until we find one that works best for the most people.

Or, we could just keep climbing over each other to get to the top until we completely destroy the Earth and ourselves along with it….you’re right…that sounds….fun.

• Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 9:44 am |

you sound like you have already given up

• “Who’s to say we can’t come up with our own new way of living? One that
            works for the year 2011, and the society we are trying to create,
            instead of this big, bulky, industrial-aged machine we call a
            government? People have done it before,”

No he doesn’t.

• “making your mark”….what the fuck are you on about?

• Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:02 pm |

if all you do is survive and never changed the character of the world in some way you may as well have never loved, build a movement, carve out an empire, create some cultural work, trying and failing at least has some nobility but regressing and living like some animal is a waste of potential and that is the only real sin

• I’m indoors most of the time, thanks to work and retreating home from work – to rest so I can be fit for more work. I feel like a caged animal in civilisation. I want to live like a human, outside, like we did pre 10,000 years ago, pre-domestication.

Oh what a life of luxury, to be like an Apeman. I’m an Apeman. I look out the window and I can’t see the sky, the air pollution is a fookin’ up my eyes. Come on and love me, be my Apeman girl, and we be so happy, in our Apeman world.

• I was right there with you until your last statement. I’m going to guess you don’t know too many women if you actually believe that.

I guarantee you put me (a mature woman) and any number of random men in the forest on our own with only the tools we can make or steal or scavenge, I will always come out alive at the end where a good number of those men will not. Why? Because I know what the hell I’m doing and what I have to do to survive. Most _people_ in our society, of BOTH genders, wouldn’t know how to do even basic things like build a shelter or start a fire or which berries are safe to eat, because they have no reason to know. Society takes care of that for them (if they can pay). Women are just as capable in the wild as men — which is to say some of them will do just fine and some of them won’t be able to hack it.

• Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:01 pm |

i don’t mean they can’t just that without the products afforded by modern life they wouldn’t be very appealing

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:45 pm |

LOL hadrian- can o worms. can o worms.

• Word Eater | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:10 am |

And what percentage of the population would need to die before we’d have a small enough number of human beings over a wide enough area for a totally hunting and gathering Earth to be possible?  20%?  50%?  70%?

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:52 am |

You tell me how exactly the population is going to survive your fucking civilization’s complete destruction of the global ecology, and eventual burnout of non renewable resources, which are the only things keeping modern agriculture ticking.

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:41 pm |

Absolutely agree.

The green revolution was a total farce.

The number of poor and very poor has risen dramatically despite (quoteunquote) industrial agro.

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:45 pm |

see my response above.

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:43 pm |

I am directing this reply to both Anarchy and Hadrian.

I have no clever fix-it-all solution. From my own perspective I believe (deepest of the deeply) that capitalism is so flawed we have no choice but to discard it (and in this agree with Anarchy). I agree with you Had, that socialism (whether democratic-socialism or communism) requires an improbable amount of moral character and humanism that we as a society do no possess. I do not think a return to “primitivism”  is the answer (although i largely agree with Anarchy on his critique of capital/civ just not the resolution (and thus agree with Hadrian)), but i think a common ground between the two would be bookchin’s “municipalism.” largely derived from his seminal work,” post-scarcity anarchism.” Which i think Hadrian would meet your requirement of production, and Anarchy, your desire for an ecologically sustainable post-civ civilisation.

like i said i have no perfect solution. i know our present system doesn’t work, and i don’t hold a lot of faith in reformist alternatives.

interesting debate regardless.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:50 pm |

At the very least I think people should be able and free to live unmolested as “primitives/indigenous” societies. But given the degradation of the global ecologies, I don’t think that this could be possible again for quite some time.

I wish there was some sort of easy solution as well, but there is not. There are only hard solutions. And nothing can be done that will make everyone happy, or even that will save everyone’s lives.

• smooth_operator | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:42 pm |

Getting rid of private banking institutions would make the choice of living in a capitalist or socialist society a matter of flipping a coin.

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:15 am |

well i don’t quite agree, but i do think it would make the world a helluva lot better.

• Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 11:54 am |

I wasn’t trying to say nothing would work merely that what we have tried doesn’t, we need new ideas that will work with human nature while we work to progress, my biggest problem with anarchy is that I believe it would morph into feudalism. we need to progress forward but in a sustainable way or we are done for.

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:38 pm |

i wasn’t trying to imply you didn’t accept a socialist framework. I do understand your concerns. i am very into municipalism at the moment, and it does make sense to me. perhaps a bit sci fi but seems like an appropriate solution for a multitude of frameworks.

this is where i’m at.

• I
          don’t think either the state nor individuals should be prohibited from
          owning and controlling means of production, nor that either should have a monopoly on all means of production.  The major problems are that the
          “creation” of money is now seen as primary to actual production (cart
          before horse) and that economists don’t subtract from the GNP.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:41 pm |

Free energy is a myth, If it was real everyone in the ecology movement would be all over that shit.

• Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm |

What the fuck do you know? I have a degree in electronics technology and I can tell you green energy with a negligible impact on renewable resources exists. We are in this predicament because asshats say it doesn’t exist or is too expensive.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:26 pm |

That is not the same as free energy, don’t pretend it fucking is.

• Free energy is not a myth, it is just highly unlikely that it will ever happen in a world where we are charged for everything possible. If they could charge us for the amount of oxygen we took in, they would…would that make free oxygen a myth?

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 28, 2011 at 10:15 pm |

so you agree in a capitalist world, free energy is a myth?

• Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 28, 2011 at 10:17 am |

You jackass thats what they are talking about… dont pretend you know my job hack.

• Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 28, 2011 at 10:27 am |

I guess if you believe free energy is something telsa invented by taping a masturbatory bear to a tesla coil. Thing is we have super low friction generators and solar panels that use resources at a level so low the INDUSTRY call its free energy by doctrine because it will never cost resources or money to power. When you have flywheels and shit that are so friction free that they take a decade to spin down its pretty much free, but because its not lasers shooting out of my ass like you read in some online conspiracy packet

“Its not free energy.” Thanks for lobbying for the oil company….

• Jin The Ninja | Jul 28, 2011 at 10:14 pm |

lol. anarchy never shills for anything btw.

and solar panels yes they are amazing, but they are NOT “free” in the least. not in terms of resource exploitation and extraction of rare earth minerals and production of the cells is not net zero. the cost of extraction both in terms of environment, labour, and politics is huge.

i think that’s what anarchy was saying.

10. Rex Vestri | Jul 27, 2011 at 8:15 pm |

…But the FOX News worshipers will argue till their dying breath that global warming isn’t real. Heck, the oceans could turn completely red from algal blooms and these idiots would still deny the reality of global climate change.

11. Rex Vestri | Jul 27, 2011 at 4:15 pm |

• Call it “climate change”, not “global warming”. Using the term “global warming” just gives uneducated people something easy to attack an retort as they contest the “warming” aspect of global warming. At least they cannot refute “climate change”.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 7:36 pm |

No but they can attempt to refute the anthropogenic origin.

• Anarchy Pony | Jul 27, 2011 at 8:09 pm |

Or that it will even effect us, because according to them all we have to do is magically adapt. With air conditioning by golly!

• Correct, “climate change” can’t be refuted since the climate has never been static (although they would like you to believe that it should be) meaning that it always changes.

The ocean “acidification” is another misnomer (or intentional fear-mongering misdirection) since the ocean is alkaline and at worst it is becoming less alkaline, but hasn’t actually become acidic (it’s roughly 8.14 on the pH scale and you have to go below 7 to be acidic).

• DeepCough | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm |

Yeah, Faux News worshipers are less likely to construe a red ocean as a sign of environmental disaster and more like a sign from “God.”

• P E A K M | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:22 am |

Wrong, they’ll say God did it,”OCEAN TURNS RED? RAPTURE TIME AGAIN?”

12. Call it “climate change”, not “global warming”. Using the term “global warming” just gives uneducated people something easy to attack an retort as they contest the “warming” aspect of global warming. At least they cannot refute “climate change”.

13. Anonymous | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:25 pm |

14. I was going to try and write some vaguely witty retort to this article…but all that kept running through my mind was “Oh good…we’re all fucked.”

15. Anonymous | Jul 27, 2011 at 9:26 pm |

16. But there will be jellyfish. Lots and lots of Jellyfish. They’ll be the niche animal that survives the man made extinction event. A few million years later, hello sentient jelly!

17. Anonymous | Jul 27, 2011 at 10:54 pm |

i don’t think eugenics is the answer, and in fact it’s quite regressive.

or how about getting rid of capitalism all together?

18. Anonymous | Jul 27, 2011 at 10:56 pm |

i both love and hate your comments.

love because you always say exactly what i’m thinking.

hate because you always say exactly what i’m thinking:P

19. Perhaps, one day, they’ll even have an extinction event to call their own.

20. Hadrian999 | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:11 pm |

21. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:36 pm |

No but they can attempt to refute the anthropogenic origin.

22. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:38 pm |

Hunting and gathering.

23. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:39 pm |

24. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:40 pm |

So eventually Earth will give rise to the Hanar? NEAT!

25. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:41 pm |

26. Hadrian999 | Jul 27, 2011 at 11:50 pm |

in hunting and gathering output is almost zero

27. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:07 am |

28. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:09 am |

29. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:12 am |

I think I can get behind that.

30. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:12 am |

struggling not to starve to death isn’t any better

31. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 12:16 am |

32. DeepCough | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:23 am |

33. Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:23 am |

34. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:26 am |

That is not the same as free energy, don’t pretend it fucking is.

35. There you go making everything about religion again..listen get a new song. No one care the pastor touched you…Sometimes people are just sociopaths… good people don’t cause most of the worlds problems regardless of atheistic or theistic beliefs..only sociopaths knowingly cause pain…

36. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:43 am |

I am directing this reply to both Anarchy and Hadrian.

I have no clever fix-it-all solution. From my own perspective I believe (deepest of the deeply) that capitalism is so flawed we have no choice but to discard it (and in this agree with Anarchy). I agree with you Had, that socialism (whether democratic-socialism or communism) requires an improbably amount of moral character and humanism that we as a society do no possess. I do not think a return to “primitivism”  is the answer (although i largely agree with Anarchy on his critique of capital/civ just not the resolution ), but i think a common ground between the would be bookchin’s “municipalism.” largely derived from his seminal work,” post-scarcity anarchism.” Which i think Hadrian would meet your requirement of production, and Anarchy, your desire for an ecologically sustainable post-civ civilisation.

interesting debate regardless.

43. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 2:34 am |

44. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 3:42 am |

45. Word Eater | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:10 am |

46. Word Eater | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:13 am |

Thou shalt not overfish
    Thou shalt not dump chemicals into rivers

I don’t recall those from the Bible.

47. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:15 am |

48. P E A K M | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:22 am |

Wrong, they’ll say God did it,”OCEAN TURNS RED? RAPTURE TIME AGAIN?”

49. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:52 am |

50. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:56 am |

51. Anarchy Wolf | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:56 am |

52. Get me my aquarium master test kit and i can start to fix this.

53. Get me my aquarium master test kit and i can start to fix this.

54. Free energy is not a myth, it is just highly unlikely that it will ever happen in a world where we are charged for everything possible. If they could charge us for the amount of oxygen we took in, they would…would that make free oxygen a myth?

55. First of all, who do you think you are speaking for “the chicks”? How condescending.

56. First of all, who do you think you are speaking for “the chicks”? How condescending.

57. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:44 pm |

you sound like you have already given up

58. Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 28, 2011 at 2:17 pm |

59. Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 28, 2011 at 2:27 pm |

“Its not free energy.” Thanks for lobbying for the oil company….

60. “Who’s to say we can’t come up with our own new way of living? One that
    works for the year 2011, and the society we are trying to create,
    instead of this big, bulky, industrial-aged machine we call a
    government? People have done it before,”

No he doesn’t.

61. “No one care the pastor touched you…”

Sounds like a sociopath.

62. I
    don’t think either the state nor individuals should be prohibited from
    “creation” of money is now seen as primary to actual production (cart
    before horse) and that economists don’t subtract from the GNP.

63. “making your mark”….what the fuck are you on about?

64. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 3:14 pm |

65. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 3:54 pm |

66. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 3:54 pm |

67. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:01 pm |

68. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:01 pm |

69. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:38 pm |

this is where i’m at.

70. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:41 pm |

The green revolution was a total farce.

71. Anonymous | Jul 28, 2011 at 4:45 pm |

LOL hadrian- can o worms. can o worms.

72. Hadrian999 | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:02 pm |

73. Apossiblesolution | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:50 pm |

People, people, people, PEOPLE. It’s called a Resource Based Economy. These problems will never, ever ever cease and desist in a monetary based economy where self interest and greed are built in aspects of the system. Do as much research as you can on an RBE. This system advocates the intelligent application of technology for total earth environmental reclamation before we hit the point of no return, and would equal a cataclysmically higher standard of living for the entire earth population.
    The main advocate of this system is Jacque Fresco of the Venus Project, and his work can be show cased in the latest Zeitgeist: Moving Forward – watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w
    If you don’t have enough time to watch the full movie, here is a condensed version of the new system we advocate – /watch?v=4mkRFCtl2MI

74. Apossiblesolution | Jul 28, 2011 at 5:50 pm |

75. Apossiblesolution | Jul 28, 2011 at 1:50 pm |

76. Resourcebasedeconomy | Jul 28, 2011 at 6:00 pm |

This is just another great example of why the world NEEDS  Resource Based Economy. Damn shame.

77. Resourcebasedeconomy | Jul 28, 2011 at 2:00 pm |

78. I’m indoors most of the time, thanks to work and retreating home from work – to rest so I can be fit for more work. I feel like a caged animal in civilisation. I want to live like a human, outside, like we did pre 10,000 years ago, pre-domestication.

79. To break away from the doomsayers…the ocean will survive…and life will thrive in it…whats at stake is what kind of life and will it be of any use to us? Jellyfish don’t make the greatest dish…so working to reduce the disposal and impact of runoff, toxins and more would be a nice gesture towards preventing a massive paradigm shift that no one will enjoy.

80. To break away from the doomsayers…the ocean will survive…and life will thrive in it…whats at stake is what kind of life and will it be of any use to us? Jellyfish don’t make the greatest dish…so working to reduce the disposal and impact of runoff, toxins and more would be a nice gesture towards preventing a massive paradigm shift that no one will enjoy.

81. ANDREWDURRR | Jul 28, 2011 at 9:57 pm |

Andy you trolling you dbag…

82. ANDREWDURRR | Jul 28, 2011 at 9:57 pm |

Andy you trolling you dbag…

83. Anonymous | Jul 29, 2011 at 2:14 am |

lol. anarchy never shills for anything btw.

i think that’s what anarchy was saying.

84. Anonymous | Jul 29, 2011 at 2:15 am |

so you agree in a capitalist world, free energy is a myth?