Joe Rogan & Jan Irvin Discuss ‘The Mushroom and The Cross’

“His conclusion is that, all of Christianity is a gigantic misunderstanding, what it is really about is the fertility cults and the consumption of psychedelic mushrooms.” –Joe Rogan

Here’s a fun podcast with Joe Rogan and Jan Irvin, contributor to the recent book The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity.

20 Comments on "Joe Rogan & Jan Irvin Discuss ‘The Mushroom and The Cross’"

1. Joe and his podcast buddies are….out there… but Joe is crazy smart and when you get stoned and listen to his wild theories, they seems so fucking logical and mind blowing.

2. Joe and his podcast buddies are….out there… but Joe is crazy smart and when you get stoned and listen to his wild theories, they seems so fucking logical and mind blowing.

3. Joe hosted a podcast today with Giorgio Tsoukalos to talk about his History Channel series Ancient Aliens. The truth is, it wasn’t taken as seriously as I think it should be, the subject was chalked up as “Breaking The Crazy Meter” but I forgive the sophomoric debate in the name of good Comedy. I hold the position that Humor is “The Great Equalizer” and nothing is off limits to Comedy.

Having witnessed dozens of UFO’s, Orbs, Apparitions and having experienced Missing Time throughout my entire life, I suppose I take these subjects more seriously that I can reasonably expect other to. These are the most significant experiences of my life, perhaps in all of human experience and the subjects were made something of a laughing stalk today.

On a lighter note, I did enjoy another program I was able to catch today!

Out of the Blue – Military Disclosure – National Press Club LIVE from Washington.

4. jasonpaulhayes | Jul 28, 2011 at 2:50 am |

Joe hosted a podcast today with Giorgio Tsoukalos to talk about his History Channel series Ancient Aliens. The truth is, it isn’t taken as seriously as I think it should be, the subject is chalked up to as Joe said “Breaking The Crazy Meter” but I forgive the sophomoric debates in the spirit of Comedy. I hold the position that Humor is “The Great Equalizer” and nothing is off limits to Comedy.

Having witnessed dozens of UFO’s, Orbs, Apparitions and having experienced Missing Time throughout my entire life, I suppose I take these subjects more seriously that I can reasonably expect others to. These are the most significant experiences of my life, perhaps in all of human experience and the subjects are made something of a laughing stalk today. I spent 16 years in silence about what I’ve experienced and on days like today I’m reminded of the reasons why.

For anyone interested, here’s a “Disclosure” conference I was able to catch today some of you are sure to enjoy.

• Most likely these so called ancient aliens were the gods and spirits that the shamans or priests encountered while in altered states. Many users of psychedelics for example have encountered some trippy looking entities.

Also, The Skeptic’s Dictionary has a great article about ufos

5. seems as if joe is a mystic. Kill him with fire!

6. seems as if joe is a mystic. Kill him with fire!

7. NarwhalNecropsy | Jul 29, 2011 at 9:35 am |

“That’s internet 101. U mad bro?”

8. NarwhalNecropsy | Jul 29, 2011 at 5:35 am |

“That’s internet 101. U mad bro?”

9. NarwhalNecropsy | Jul 29, 2011 at 5:35 am |

“That’s internet 101. U mad bro?”

10. Most likely these so called ancient aliens were the gods and spirits that the shamans or priests encountered while in altered states. Many users of psychedelics for example have encountered some trippy looking entities.

Also, The Skeptic’s Dictionary has a great article about ufos

11. Most likely these so called ancient aliens were the gods and spirits that the shamans or priests encountered while in altered states. Many users of psychedelics for example have encountered some trippy looking entities.

Also, The Skeptic’s Dictionary has a great article about ufos

12. NarwhalNecropsy | Jul 30, 2011 at 4:58 am |

“It’s amazing that you have to hear about this on the Podcast of a comedian.”

13. NarwhalNecropsy | Jul 30, 2011 at 12:58 am |

“It’s amazing that you have to hear about this on the Podcast of a comedian.”

14. Joe Rogan looks like Marcus Fenix.

15. Joe Rogan looks like Marcus Fenix.

16. Cougar99bf | Oct 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm |

Robert Gordon Wasson’s Seeking the magic mushroom book:
    The author of this article, a vice
    president of J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated, together with his wife, Valentina P.
    Wasson, M.D., a New York pediatrician, has spent the last four summers in remote mountains
    of Mexico. The Wassons have been on the trail of strange and hitherto unstudied mushrooms
    with vision-giving powers.   http://www.imaginaria.org/wasson/life.htm