RAAF Airman Discovers Smoking and No. 2 Don’t Mix

RAAFReally terrible way to find out … Marissa Calligeros reports in the Sydney Morning Herald:

A member of the Royal Australian Air Force was seriously burnt when a portable toilet exploded in central Queensland [a few days ago].

The airman was using the toilet about 9.30 am when he lit a cigarette, a Department of Community Safety spokeswoman said.

‘‘It’s believed he was lighting a cigarette at the time.’’ The airman suffered third-degree burns to his head, face, arms, chest and airways, the spokeswoman said.

He was taken by ambulance to Rockhampton Hospital in a serious condition.

Read More: Sydney Morning Herald

9 Comments on "RAAF Airman Discovers Smoking and No. 2 Don’t Mix"

  1. its funny but i dont understand why it is here

  2. its funny but i dont understand why it is here

  3. Poophater | Jul 29, 2011 at 6:01 am |

    Disinformation has literally stooped to posting “shit”. I’m just happy it’s not another stupid fucking Youtube video.

  4. Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 29, 2011 at 8:00 pm |

    Team Australia Fuck yea… here to blow up the mother fuckin day…

  5. Bigdickmegaherz | Jul 29, 2011 at 4:00 pm |

    Team Australia Fuck yea… here to blow up the mother fuckin day…

  6. didn’t the mythbusters do an episode on this?

  7. didn’t the mythbusters do an episode on this?

  8. TeenyTinyPenis | Jul 30, 2011 at 11:22 pm |

    Why couldn’t this happen to Obama!

  9. TeenyTinyPenis | Jul 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm |

    Why couldn’t this happen to Obama!

Comments are closed.