Shia LaBeouf Making Marilyn Manson Documentary

Who knew that Shia was a Manson fan? He talks about his friendship with one-time disinfo collaborator Marilyn Manson to (of all people) Regis & Kelly and their plan to make a doc about the making of Manson’s new album:

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

19 Comments on "Shia LaBeouf Making Marilyn Manson Documentary"

1. First of all, that’s not Kathy Lee Gifford, it’s Kelly Ripa.  Second, that’s not Shia LaBeouf, it’s Dave Gahan about 20 years ago.

2. First of all, that’s not Kathy Lee Gifford, it’s Kelly Ripa.  Second, that’s not Shia LaBeouf, it’s Dave Gahan about 20 years ago.

3. Yup, right on both counts. I fixed the former; the latter is tougher…

4. Mr Willow | Jul 6, 2011 at 1:50 am |

So. . . if music association theories are correct, how long before Shia and Kelly shoot up a high school?

5. Mr Willow | Jul 5, 2011 at 9:50 pm |

• GoodDoktorBad | Jul 5, 2011 at 10:15 pm |

Yeah, Kelly is a distant relation to Jack [the] Ripa.

Shia is toast.

• Mr Willow | Jul 5, 2011 at 11:53 pm |

I might be misunderstanding you (or the other way around), but you seem to be doing name association (in which case, bravo). I was referring to the horrible incidents that happened at Columbine and, more recently, Dawson College in Canada.

On both occasions, various media outlets and invited on several “experts” (as they’re wont to do), a large swathe of which claimed that because, in both instances, the people who murdered all the students listened to heavy metal music (Ozzy Ozbourne and Marilyn Manson being the most often stated), they were driven to commit the crimes. Hence: music association theories.

Because, you know, heavy metal and violent videogames are the causes of all societal ills.

6. Anonymous | Jul 6, 2011 at 2:15 am |

Yeah, Kelly is a distant relation to Jack [the] Ripa.

Shia is toast.

7. Mr Willow | Jul 6, 2011 at 3:53 am |

8. Anonymous | Jul 6, 2011 at 4:49 am |

name association…..yup!

9. I really do like Manson but in realty, myself and many others are more qualified to lead the Satanic Church than he is. I’m from a long line of Magicians and have other pre-qualifications .. that I’ll not disclose. With the exclusion of LaVey, most associated with the Church of Satan just use the church for personal gain. Manson is effectively and simply empowering himself through the church and at times quite poorly .. perhaps its better that way if the world is to fall into darkness as, vision has served me, it soon will.

Im sure I’ve already said too much

10. I really do like Manson but in realty, myself and many others are more qualified to lead the Satanic Church than he is. I’m from a long line of Magicians and have other pre-qualifications .. that I’ll not disclose. With the exclusion of LaVey, most associated with the Church of Satan just use the church for personal gain. Manson is effectively and simply empowering himself through the church and at times quite poorly .. perhaps its better that way if the world is to fall into darkness as, vision has served me, it soon will.

Im sure I’ve already said too much

11. DarknessInTheLight | Jul 7, 2011 at 2:56 pm |

*YAWN*

12. wooooooo | Jul 9, 2011 at 6:03 pm |

Gawd…my brain read this article as being about “charles” manson.

13. wooooooo | Jul 9, 2011 at 6:03 pm |

Gawd…my brain read this article as being about “charles” manson.

14. wooooooo | Jul 9, 2011 at 2:03 pm |

Gawd…my brain read this article as being about “charles” manson.