Willy Wonka States: Enjoy Your Room of Half-Rooms (Video)

This is NOT a kids’ movie, at least in the first part of this scene. Yes, I admit, it has the hopeful message for the children in the end. Sure beats that crap that Depp and Burton did.

35 Comments on "Willy Wonka States: Enjoy Your Room of Half-Rooms (Video)"

1. What?

2. What?

3. Not exactly sure why this is on here… to show hollywood bastardization of things?

“…dont forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted”

“… he lived happily ever after”

blah

4. Not exactly sure why this is on here… to show hollywood bastardization of things?

“…dont forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted”

“… he lived happily ever after”

blah

5. Anonymous | Jul 15, 2011 at 5:47 am |

ralph is smoking marijuana again

6. reubenavery | Jul 15, 2011 at 1:47 am |

ralph is smoking marijuana again

7. DeepCough | Jul 15, 2011 at 8:00 am |

Yeah, this was way better than the Tim Burton “re-imagining.”

8. DeepCough | Jul 15, 2011 at 4:00 am |

Yeah, this was way better than the Tim Burton “re-imagining.”

9. Anonymous | Jul 15, 2011 at 8:15 am |

Seems like disinfo is in the mood of throwing up a lot of junky videos. Must be a slow news week.

10. “Don’t forget what happened to the man the got everything he ever wanted, he lived happily ever after”. To that I say … all I ever wanted, was to never want more than I need.

11. jasonpaulhayes | Jul 15, 2011 at 10:34 am |

“Don’t forget what happened to the man the who suddenly got everything he ever wanted, he lived happily ever after”. To that I say … all I ever wanted, was to never want more than I need.

12. Ignore that crap. Focus on the early part, I want to buy furniture like this.

13. Johnnyutah | Jul 15, 2011 at 3:56 pm |

Boring. I need 7 Maserati’s. One for each day of the week like Tyson!

14. you mean the one where it actually showed how much of a headcase mr. wonka was?

15. Liquidself2004 | Jul 15, 2011 at 6:05 pm |

A Haunting film in many ways.  I’d like to do a sequel in which Mr. Wonka turns out to be an alien and has abducted Charlie.

16. Liquidself2004 | Jul 15, 2011 at 2:05 pm |

17. DeepCough | Jul 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm |

Oh, apologies, I didn’t know that Gene Wilder was projecting a “normal” genius.

18. wizard troll | Jul 16, 2011 at 12:00 am |

Must be a sigil or embedded with psychoactive ultra low frequencies in an attempt to make us behave. I read the book of lies ralph.

19. wizard troll | Jul 15, 2011 at 8:00 pm |

• Thanks for that connection.

Seriously the way the Willy Wonka is portrayed in this film, he would be arrested for some form of child abuse nowadays …

Maybe Mr. Wonka was just a hermetic mage …

20. wizard troll | Jul 16, 2011 at 12:35 am |

This is my video response http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ninp6rrNgHY&feature=related Gimme some more!!

21. wizard troll | Jul 15, 2011 at 8:35 pm |

• wizard troll | Jul 15, 2011 at 8:37 pm |

” As shorty I was told that if i want to be part of the greatest, I got to be the greatest myself” Busta Rhymes

22. wizard troll | Jul 16, 2011 at 12:37 am |

23. Saddest/happiest ending.  The nostalgia and message tear at my heart.  Can’t help it, damnit.

24. Saddest/happiest ending.  The nostalgia and message tear at my heart.  Can’t help it, damnit.

25. Sf2k01sucks | Jul 17, 2011 at 2:21 am |

shove it, sf2k01, you completely suck.

26. Sf2k01sucks | Jul 17, 2011 at 2:21 am |

shove it, sf2k01, you completely suck.

27. Thanks for that connection.

Maybe Mr. Wonka was just a hermetic mage …