Bill Maher Vs. Religion on His Own Show (Video)

34 Comments on "Bill Maher Vs. Religion on His Own Show (Video)"

1. Anonymous | Aug 6, 2011 at 12:11 pm |

If Bill Maher is such a rational man why can’t he look at the facts behind 9/11? Why can’t he see the horrendous abuse being heaped on the Palestinians by Israel? I have to agree with most of what he has to say but I can’t watch his show because, in the final analysis, he is just another gatekeeper.

2. wfzlsster | Aug 6, 2011 at 8:11 am |

• I’m guessing the same reasons you clearly can’t talk rationally about those things without dragging in your predetermined conclusions made from your cheeto encrusted armchair based on “facts” you read on the internet.

• wfzlsster | Aug 7, 2011 at 7:49 am |

People who need to engage in name calling rarely have anything important to say.

• Who’s calling names? I’m simply saying you should stop sitting at home, stop trusting the spoon fed media, and actually check out the situation. Or don’t have an opinion because you don’t have anything to base it off of.

• Markov Cheney | Aug 8, 2011 at 11:35 am |

Yeah! Now, about that gatekeeper..

• StillAtMyMoms | Aug 7, 2011 at 11:44 am |

Simple: He’s part of the corporate mass media regime.

3. “You don’t think the existence of Israel in the world isn’t worth an American life or an American dollar?!”-Bill Maher

4. “You don’t think the existence of Israel in the world isn’t worth an American life or an American dollar?!”-Bill Maher

5. “You don’t think the existence of Israel in the world isn’t worth an American life or an American dollar?!”-Bill Maher

6. so i do think the non-existance of isreal is worth an american life or an american dollar?

7. Tuna Ghost | Aug 7, 2011 at 6:03 am |

Oh Maher, you arrogant sexist prick.  Every time I watch your show I see you take one step forward and three steps back.

8. Tuna Ghost | Aug 7, 2011 at 2:03 am |

9. Monkey See Monkey Do | Aug 7, 2011 at 11:03 am |

I dont agree with everything Bill Maher lectures about but there’s nothing more true than the line “When your so sure your right you end up acting so wrong” – Bill Maher

10. Monkey See Monkey Do | Aug 7, 2011 at 7:03 am |

• I would agree with that line if “your” was replaced with “you’re”.

11. Anonymous | Aug 7, 2011 at 11:10 am |

12. Anonymous | Aug 7, 2011 at 11:49 am |

13. Anonymous | Aug 7, 2011 at 3:44 pm |

Simple: He’s part of the corporate mass media regime.

14. Anonymous | Aug 7, 2011 at 4:35 pm |

15. Dollar?  Yes.  Life?  No.

16. Markov Cheney | Aug 8, 2011 at 3:35 pm |

Yeah! Now, about that gatekeeper..

17. I would agree with that line if “your” was replaced with “you’re”.

18. Yourannoying | Aug 9, 2011 at 12:14 am |

You GAYTHEISTs and FAGNOSTICS are so silly… your so afraid of a dead man on a stick you run around saying..he’s not real…he’s not real… I don’t fear the boogey man… why do you??

19. Yourannoying | Aug 9, 2011 at 12:14 am |

20. Yourannoying | Aug 8, 2011 at 8:14 pm |

• Yourballs | Aug 9, 2011 at 5:49 pm |

Wow. You actually managed to make your ignorant comment more ignorant by making simultaneously homophobic too! Nice job!

• Pagan Harlow | Aug 24, 2011 at 7:02 pm |

I’m not gay nor am I an atheist. But unlike you, I paid attention in church, got what I needed and took it for what it is. It’s not a rule book or a way to live your life. It’s about a group of people who missed the point over and over. The Original Sin wasn’t disobedience, the Serpent wasn’t a bad guy. Tested they were and failed because they judged each other, pointed fingers and didn’t own their deed. So they missed the judging part. So now? I’m the one who gets to mirror back their absurdity. Everyone looks at everything differently, you can’t change what’s inside. It’s futile and the root cause of every war in history. The dicks who miss the point want to control us, too… and really? It’s none of their business. But until they shut up, stop dictating personal morality, we’ll keep showing the world what hypocritical dicks they are. Then we’ll let it drop and never mention it again… after the facists start playing nice or get their own planet.

• What about my annoying?

21. Yourballs | Aug 9, 2011 at 9:49 pm |

22. Pagan Harlow | Aug 24, 2011 at 11:02 pm |

23. What about my annoying?