Face Substitution In Realtime

On the internet you can be whomever you wish to be — it gets truer every day. In the future, when video-chatting, the first step will be to pick which face you want to use:

31 Comments on "Face Substitution In Realtime"

1.  Not far from now people will be downloading your appearance from Facebook and wearing your looks to cyber sex on Chat Roulette.

2.  Not far from now people will be downloading your appearance from Facebook and wearing your looks to cyber sex on Chat Roulette.

• Anarchy Pony | Sep 20, 2011 at 5:25 pm |

That’s both very creepy, and kind of flattering.

• Tuna Ghost | Sep 21, 2011 at 7:15 am |

Now that is the futuristic technological wonderland I want to be living in.  The Future Is Now!  Have you ever seen Bea Arthur sinning against herself to a video of Eleanor Roosevelt doing the same?  You will!

You all will.

3. it’s like those old portrait paintings when the eye moves in the drawing like it was a real person spying on you, now it can be

4. it’s like those old portrait paintings when the eye moves in the drawing like it was a real person spying on you, now it can be

5. That’s both very creepy, and kind of flattering.

6. Bringing the world of sock puppets to a whole new level.

7. Anarchy Pony | Sep 20, 2011 at 5:25 pm |

Bringing the world of sock puppets to a whole new level.

8. Anonymous | Sep 20, 2011 at 9:36 pm |

The furries will be all over this.

9. The furries will be all over this.

10. Am I the only one who thinks this is really stupid?

11. Am I the only one who thinks this is really stupid?

12. No it is pretty stupid.

13. Anonymous | Sep 21, 2011 at 12:38 am |

As technology progresses, the less relevant thespians will be.  There’s only the stage.

14. StillAtMyMoms | Sep 20, 2011 at 8:38 pm |

15. That’s depressing…

16. That’s depressing…

17. Anonymous | Sep 21, 2011 at 1:40 am |

Andy Warhol made that guy look like Stephen Tyler.

18. GoodDoktorBad | Sep 20, 2011 at 9:40 pm |

Andy Warhol made that guy look like Stephen Tyler.

19. Michael Jackson is not dead!

20. Michael Jackson is not dead!

21. Tuna Ghost | Sep 21, 2011 at 11:12 am |

Can they make me look like Michelle Bachmann?  I have a…screenplay…in mind, and she’s not responding to my letters.

22. Tuna Ghost | Sep 21, 2011 at 7:12 am |

23. Tuna Ghost | Sep 21, 2011 at 11:15 am |

You all will.

24. That is soooooooooooooo……ooooooooo freaking awesome.

25. That is soooooooooooooo……ooooooooo freaking awesome.