Realtors In Cars

The Realtors In Cars tumblr captures one of the strangest of internet trends — realtors making videos of themselves sitting in their cars, providing life advice and “wisdom” gleaned from the real estate field, the lowdown on hot new properties, and contemplation on all cosmic matters. Questions abound: Why are all of the realtors in their cars? Why are they all seemingly driving through the same drab, gray area? And, is this what society has come to?

31 Comments on "Realtors In Cars"

1. I’m not going to listen to “advice on all cosmic matters” from people who think they have a right to buying and selling land. Really from anyone who places a premium on buying and selling anything.

2. Anarchy Pony | Sep 19, 2011 at 5:59 pm |

3. Vi0let_femme | Sep 19, 2011 at 11:56 pm |

Yes, this is what our society has come to.  Embrace it or rebel.

4. Vi0let_femme | Sep 19, 2011 at 7:56 pm |

Yes, this is what our society has come to.  Embrace it or rebel.

5. I kind of like them…sort of a dark window into the gruesome and terrifying vapidity rooted deep in the human soul.  I mean…when I say ‘like’…I mean it the same way I like a documentary about bees or wasps…which disgusts and repels me personally…but I can’t stop watching in horror in spite of that.

6. I kind of like them…sort of a dark window into the gruesome and terrifying vapidity rooted deep in the human soul.  I mean…when I say ‘like’…I mean it the same way I like a documentary about bees or wasps…which disgusts and repels me personally…but I can’t stop watching in horror in spite of that.

7. Anonymous | Sep 20, 2011 at 12:47 am |

Calgary? Why would I want to buy anything in that god forsaken pit?

8. Calgary? Why would I want to buy anything in that god forsaken pit?

9. Hadrian999 | Sep 20, 2011 at 2:21 am |

the thing I hate most about youtube is that it gives random people the idea that the world at large thinks they are some kind of celebrity

10. Hadrian999 | Sep 19, 2011 at 10:21 pm |

11. That was totally Fing pointless. I just watched an ad for a Realtor who knows Google is better than fliers. WTF Disinfo?

12. That was totally Fing pointless. I just watched an ad for a Realtor who knows Google is better than fliers. WTF Disinfo?

13. That was totally Fing pointless. I just watched an ad for a Realtor who knows Google is better than fliers. WTF Disinfo?

14. Anonymous | Sep 20, 2011 at 5:19 am |

It’s the same reason I follow Chris Chan.

15. FOCUS ON THE INTERNET!!!! he says…

16. FOCUS ON THE INTERNET!!!! he says…

17. Jim Teacher | Sep 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm |

Get in the car.  Get in the car, NOW!
    ‘I’m soooo greedy… but I will share my secrets’
    Don’t take things from strangers.

18. Jim Teacher | Sep 20, 2011 at 10:56 am |

Get in the car.  Get in the car, NOW!
    ‘I’m soooo greedy… but I will share my secrets’
    Don’t take things from strangers.

• Anarchy Pony | Sep 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm |

19. Matthew Lipscomb | Sep 20, 2011 at 4:42 pm |

Man, this guy hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s a little blurb about he markets his listing, big deal. I think he seems nice, he’s probably a good realtor, and certainly not an example of what’s wrong with the world today. Stupid, pointless post.

20. Matthew Lipscomb | Sep 20, 2011 at 12:42 pm |

21. Curtis7676 | Sep 20, 2011 at 5:05 pm |

fish lips and canuck accent combined in a realtor…I felt violated

22. Curtis7676 | Sep 20, 2011 at 1:05 pm |

fish lips and canuck accent combined in a realtor…I felt violated

23. As Dogbert once said, “Beware the advice from those at the top, they don’t want company.”

24. Anonymous | Sep 21, 2011 at 2:08 am |

STFU -ya liver lipped freakazoid!

25. GoodDoktorBad | Sep 20, 2011 at 10:08 pm |

STFU -ya liver lipped freakazoid!

26. Tuna Ghost | Sep 21, 2011 at 1:54 pm |

He has got some weird lips, I don’t take advice from THOSE people

27. Tuna Ghost | Sep 21, 2011 at 9:54 am |

He has got some weird lips, I don’t take advice from THOSE people

28. Many Franks | Sep 24, 2011 at 4:18 pm |

The Canadian Real Estate Association sent a legal nastygram requiring a name change for the blog. It’s now at: http://realestateagentsincars.tumblr.com/

29. Many Franks | Sep 24, 2011 at 12:18 pm |