Unemployed Man Will Let Someone Hunt Him For $10,000

Mork-EncinoAh, the most dangerous game. Unfortunately, one can only command such a high price for hunting if you have a smooth pelt and thick hide. Via the The Inquisitr:

Mork Encino, 28, was sick of being unemployed so he decided to start his own business, allowing people with $10,000 to hunt him like a wild animal for sport.

On his website, huntme4sport.com, he is offering “hearty gentlemen who fancy themselves sportsmen” the chance to hunt him down and even kill him should they so choose.

Mork says of his abilities: “I am a new breed of prey with thick pelt and smooth hide,” while adding, “I’m faster than a wild turkey, smart as any GODDAMN wild boar, and willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the monetary health of my family.”

The prey (that would be Encino) says he has received various offers but “none of which I’ve been comfortable accepting.” While he says the hunting challenge isn’t a joke, he hopes a real job offer will arrive first so he doesn’t get “shot in the face.”

More on The Inquisitr

39 Comments on "Unemployed Man Will Let Someone Hunt Him For $10,000"

1. (Waiting for govt to somehow interfere.)

2. (Waiting for govt to somehow interfere.)

• Mhgregg24 | Sep 27, 2011 at 3:27 pm |

Pretty sure this is fake, wouldn’t even be surprised if he wasn’t a real redneck, just a guy trying to be funny. Watch the most recent video, it is definitely fake….lol, mork and mordecai

3. I just, I uh…. Society fail X(

4. Anarchy Pony | Sep 27, 2011 at 1:55 pm |

I just, I uh…. Society fail X(

5. You ought not talk that way. You just a boy !

6. jasonpaulhayes | Sep 27, 2011 at 2:29 pm |

You ought not talk that way. You just a boy !

7. Anonymous | Sep 27, 2011 at 6:31 pm |

8. Half the fun of hunting a Human is he might have a rifle himself, this is just silly.

• Anarchy Pony | Sep 27, 2011 at 7:02 pm |

9. Rex Vestri | Sep 27, 2011 at 6:55 pm |

I reckon I’ll have me some of tha big’uns

10. Mhgregg24 | Sep 27, 2011 at 7:27 pm |

11. this situation could better be used as a spinoff to that t.v. show of hide and seek in the wild, but this time in the city

12. this situation could better be used as a spinoff to that t.v. show of hide and seek in the wild, but this time in the city

13. Anonymous | Sep 27, 2011 at 9:41 pm |

How much you want to bet that said offers involved either sex and/or killing and eating him (wouldn’t be the first time, I’m looking at you Germany!)

14. “The prey (that would be Encino) says he has received various offers but “none of which I’ve been comfortable accepting.”

15. Hadrian999 | Sep 27, 2011 at 9:55 pm |

not near as cool without Van Damme

16. Hadrian999 | Sep 27, 2011 at 5:55 pm |

not near as cool without Van Damme

17. I know right? The whole point behind calling man the most dangerous game is because he is cunning and will try to kill the hunter right back, in an often sneaky fashion.

18. I think it would be funny to pay the $10,000, let him go hide, then just not hunt him.

19. I think it would be funny to pay the $10,000, let him go hide, then just not hunt him.

20. I will strike, but I will not tell you when, and i will not tell you where

21. The IRS might take him up on this, but only if he “owes” them $10,000. If he was wealthy he wouldn’t need the hunt and the IRS would not be interested.

22. BuzzCoastin | Sep 27, 2011 at 11:01 pm |

23. Somebody has been watching Sunny.

24. Somebody has been watching Sunny.

25. no  wonder he is unemployed. He need to volunteer and raise his karma a bit or just freaken join the armed forces where militants can hunt him while he is making a steady paycheck.

26. no  wonder he is unemployed. He need to volunteer and raise his karma a bit or just freaken join the armed forces where militants can hunt him while he is making a steady paycheck.

27. o0o0o0o0o0o0ohhhhhhhh!
    How this make’s me wanna read The Most Dangerous Game! One of my
    favorite book’s making it to real life in the modern era.

Definitely not his most intelligent idea, but I really do have to give him prop’s. I suppose you have to do what you have to do to support you family. Besides he has to find someone willing to pay the $10,000 and effectively pay to go up on attempted murder charges. Unless of course he is using tranquilizer darts.

28. o0o0o0o0o0o0ohhhhhhhh!
    How this make’s me wanna read The Most Dangerous Game! One of my
    favorite book’s making it to real life in the modern era.

29. Ironaddict06 | Sep 28, 2011 at 5:13 pm |

If a person makes the kill, does he/she still have to pay?

30. Ironaddict06 | Sep 28, 2011 at 1:13 pm |

If a person makes the kill, does he/she still have to pay?

31. Right, the army as a jobs program, nothing dystopian about that…

32. Mellebelle | Sep 29, 2011 at 12:19 am |

Don’t let Dick Cheney see this ad! He’ll take Mr. Encino up on the off mos def.

From Trance Formation by CathyO’Brien:
    Dick Cheney, then White House Chief of Staff to president Ford, later
    Secretary of Defense to President George Bush, documented member of the
    Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Presidential hopeful for 1996, was
    originally Wyoming’s only Congressman. Dick Cheney was the reason my
    family had traveled to Wyoming where I endured yet another form of brutality—
    his version of “A Most Dangerous Game,” or human hunting.
    It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to
    condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used
    on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the
    mind to the realization there was “no place to hide,” as well as traumatize the
    victim for ensuing programming. It was my experience over the years that A
    Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being
    stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men
    and dogs. In reality, all “wilderness” areas were enclosed in secure military
    fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly
    raped, and tortured.
    Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the “thrill of the sport”. He
    appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of
    traumatizing mind-control victims, as well as to satisfy his own perverse sexual
    kinks. My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge
    near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me.
    I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney’s programming as I stood naked in his
    hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking
    as he paced around me, “I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and
    call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his
    pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you.
    Which do you prefer?

33. Mellebelle | Sep 28, 2011 at 8:19 pm |

Don’t let Dick Cheney see this ad! He’ll take Mr. Encino up on the off mos def.

From Trance Formation by CathyO’Brien:
    Dick Cheney, then White House Chief of Staff to president Ford, later
    Secretary of Defense to President George Bush, documented member of the
    Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Presidential hopeful for 1996, was
    originally Wyoming’s only Congressman. Dick Cheney was the reason my
    family had traveled to Wyoming where I endured yet another form of brutality—
    his version of “A Most Dangerous Game,” or human hunting.
    It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to
    condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used
    on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the
    mind to the realization there was “no place to hide,” as well as traumatize the
    victim for ensuing programming. It was my experience over the years that A
    Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being
    stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men
    and dogs. In reality, all “wilderness” areas were enclosed in secure military
    fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly
    raped, and tortured.
    Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the “thrill of the sport”. He
    appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of
    kinks. My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge
    near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me.
    I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney’s programming as I stood naked in his
    hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking
    as he paced around me, “I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and
    call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his
    Which do you prefer?

34. Mellebelle | Sep 29, 2011 at 12:20 am |

Don’t let Dick Cheney see this ad! He’ll take Mr. Encino up on the offer mos def.