War with the Grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is Won!

ReptilianGood news! Via the Examiner:

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

We can all cast in our $.02 on this one. I’ll stick to what I already cast into the pot a little while back

James Curcio

I was raped by a family of polar bears as a child and now have a deep seated terror of peanut butter. Psychological transference is weird. Author, artist, freak. http://www.jamescurcio.com

33 Comments on "War with the Grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is Won!"

1. So what? The most epic galactic war in history and I MISSED it!? Does this mean it will be easier to implement genuine democratic reforms and revolutions?

2. Anarchy Pony | Sep 9, 2011 at 9:40 pm |

3. Hadrian999 | Sep 10, 2011 at 2:02 am |

genuine democratic revolution…..that’s a good one

4. Anonymous | Sep 10, 2011 at 3:19 am |

5. Normally I wouldn’t, but I have to watch this video, if only to see what the fucking “human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council” looks like.

6. ArgosyJones | Sep 10, 2011 at 3:50 am |

Finally, the war for earth is over.  I for one welcome our new Andromeda Council Overlords. I look forward to their future collaboration with the human race, through the auspices of Majestic Twelve, and various Ascended Masters.

Someone tell David Icke that he can go back to the Turquoise thing, now that the Reptillian threat is no more.

7. ArgosyJones | Sep 9, 2011 at 11:50 pm |

8. Phil Schneider would be celebrating right now.

9. Phil Schneider would be celebrating right now.

10. Anonymous | Sep 10, 2011 at 5:34 am |

Did I miss the parade?

11. Did I miss the parade?

12. do not disturb | Sep 10, 2011 at 5:54 am |

party over my place!!!

13. do not disturb | Sep 10, 2011 at 5:54 am |

party over my place!!!

14. do not disturb | Sep 10, 2011 at 1:54 am |

party over my place!!!

15. Tuna Ghost | Sep 10, 2011 at 6:25 am |

He’ll be alright, he’s still got the Jews to attack

16. Anonymous | Sep 10, 2011 at 7:48 am |

What the fuck is this shit?

17. What the fuck is this shit?

18. Oh Sweet Chameleon Mother of England thank Mary and Joseph !

19. Oh Sweet Chameleon Mother of England thank Mary and Joseph !

20. Oh Sweet Chameleon Mother of England thank Mary and Joseph !

21. jasonpaulhayes | Sep 10, 2011 at 9:26 am |

Oh Sweet Chameleon Mother of England thank Mary and Joseph !

22. Vi0let_femme | Sep 10, 2011 at 2:56 pm |

when is the movie coming out?

23. Vi0let_femme | Sep 10, 2011 at 10:56 am |

when is the movie coming out?

24. Dinosaucer | Sep 10, 2011 at 10:55 pm |

Yes!! Now earth can go on with its scheduled self nuclear obliteration as scheduled now that thoes pesky lizards cant intervene muuuhahahhahahahah

25. Dinosaucer | Sep 10, 2011 at 6:55 pm |

26. Reptoid74 | Sep 11, 2011 at 2:38 pm |

Hahaha, fucktards don’t know this is a feint move.  We will crush the Andromeda Council!
    93 93/93

27. Reptoid74 | Sep 11, 2011 at 10:38 am |

93 93/93

28. The Greys, the Dracos and the Annunaki created humans. they created us to mine gold and made our bodies hybrid to conquer the 4th and 5th dimensions. They mated with human women to make their future generations able to travel across dimesions. The Andromeda council, and its members, primarily the xeta are helping people of the earth to become free from their rule.

29. The Greys, the Dracos and the Annunaki created humans. they created us to mine gold and made our bodies hybrid to conquer the 4th and 5th dimensions. They mated with human women to make their future generations able to travel across dimesions. The Andromeda council, and its members, primarily the xeta are helping people of the earth to become free from their rule.