Behead The Banksters!

Behead the banksters?

“I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty. I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn’t help, then being beheaded,” — Roseanne Barr

majestic

Majestic is gadfly emeritus.

Latest posts by majestic (see all)

47 Comments on "Behead The Banksters!"

1. Watching | Oct 3, 2011 at 2:09 pm |

And remember the French Revolution, first came the guillotine, then came NAPOLEON!

2. Great, lets get everybody calling for violence! The whole thing is a powder keg, and she’s dropping sparks danergously close. Sure, most protesters are there peacefully, but we live in unstable times full of unstable people, and all it takes is a few unstable people to turn this into a martial law situation.

• jasonpaulhayes | Oct 3, 2011 at 5:31 pm |

Tavis Smiley said after Bush stole the election (the administration that 9/11 occurred under) that people had no idea what had just happened and that in any other nation in the world there would be rioting in the streets … he was right. I’m of the opinion that the instability you speak of is in reality what you are made to see as “The Norm” and that anyone who will set by and be an “Armchair Patriot” has already fallen to the social guillotine.

• Watching | Oct 3, 2011 at 6:53 pm |

• jasonpaulhayes | Oct 3, 2011 at 7:42 pm |

Sorry you have medical issues but that has nothing to do with the situation at hand. Any debt you have not related to either medical expenses or necessity is yes in fact the “Social Guillotine” or as you said “pile of shit” I speak of.

• I was pointing out that while a peaceful protest now, it has the potential to become violent if people take things like what Roseanne is saying to heart, people who may likely be unstable due to the disintegration of their lives combined with a history of psychological disorders. I didn’t mean that the unstable people are begging for martial law, but that their actions may unintentionally bring it about. For example, if a group of protesters decide to start throwing stuff at people going to their jobs on Wall Street yelling “Behead the bankers!”, or decide to start flipping cars and lighting fires, then the police will start cracking down on everyone, peaceful or not, like during the 1968 Chicago DNC riots.

• Ironaddict06 | Oct 4, 2011 at 1:29 pm |

Right.  You are the problem-trying to handle your own problems.  How dare you have a job to go to.  How dare you try to improve yourself and acquire skills so you could possibly get a better job.  Don’t worry though.  I’m in the same boat.  I’m in school learning new skills(autocad,solidworks) to try to imrove my own life.  We are the problem

• And look what happened to Napoleon!

• Redacted | Oct 4, 2011 at 2:19 am |

First came unjust wars and manifold injustice, and then came Lenin.

3. she isnt the best candidate to represent occupy wall street, if we have any more psychos or extremists on TV about Occupy Wall St, this movement wont get anywhere. We need some educated discussions about this movement, some new strong ideas instead of, “beheading bankers” omg

4. she isnt the best candidate to represent occupy wall street, if we have any more psychos or extremists on TV about Occupy Wall St, this movement wont get anywhere. We need some educated discussions about this movement, some new strong ideas instead of, “beheading bankers” omg

5. @fedacae71113ba49e7e61f164ec01fec:disqus I agree buddy. I was thinking the same thing. someone is going to have a few smart ideas from this and go off on a kill spree. and it wont be with the guillotine it will probably be with a gun. anyways I pray this does not happen and she shut shut her mouth in the future!

6. @fedacae71113ba49e7e61f164ec01fec:disqus I agree buddy. I was thinking the same thing. someone is going to have a few smart ideas from this and go off on a kill spree. and it wont be with the guillotine it will probably be with a gun. anyways I pray this does not happen and she shut shut her mouth in the future!

7. Anonymous | Oct 3, 2011 at 3:56 pm |

……………I can’t believe….My best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $5487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CashMany.com ….is this possible???

8. Ronniedobbs | Oct 3, 2011 at 4:03 pm |

OK, what is the solution?  Elections are a joke.  I am not advocating violence, but I think there is a time and a place for everything.  Yes, bloodshed would further exacerbate the situation and give further justification for a police -state like existence but at the same time it might be a wake-up call.  This country is like a junkie plunging to rock-bottom, and I am afraid that is what it is going to take before anyone in authority actually takes the actions that need to be taken.

9. Ronniedobbs | Oct 3, 2011 at 12:03 pm |

10. Vi0let_femme | Oct 3, 2011 at 4:30 pm |

come on now,  there are way better ways to punish someone than beheading.  when their dead they are no longer suffering.

11. Vi0let_femme | Oct 3, 2011 at 4:30 pm |

god i hate it when i do that… when THEY ARE dead..  i meant.

12. Vi0let_femme | Oct 3, 2011 at 12:30 pm |

13. This is not at all what we need. Bartering? Beheading? Fucking lunatic extremists will only make this worse.

14. This is not at all what we need. Bartering? Beheading? Fucking lunatic extremists will only make this worse.

15. Why does anyone care what she thinks?

16. Why does anyone care what she thinks?

17. Glad to see someone posted this, I just linked this in a comment before I saw it here.

Good Looking Out !!!

18. jasonpaulhayes | Oct 3, 2011 at 5:17 pm |

Good Looking Out !!!

19. Millions of people are dieing overseas because of a call for violence, it’s just not in your backyard yet and lets hope it never will be.

Tavis Smiley said after the 9/11 attacks that people had no idea what had just happened and that in any other nation in the world there would be rioting in the streets … he was right. I’m of the opinion that the instability you speak of is in reality what you are made to see as “The Norm” and that anyone who will set by and be an “Armchair Patriot” has already fallen to the social guillotine.

20. So…everybody who isn’t going to the protest has fallen to the social guillotine? I have a job, medical bills, health problems, and a pile of debt, and I’m just supposed to drop everything and risk getting caught in a riot or arrested. A lot of the people at the protest have alreay lost their job and have lost all hope on paying off their debt. I’ve been trying to dig myself out of hole for years and I’m not going to risk permanent financial and physical ruin just to stand on the street and hold a sign. I admire what these protestors and doing, but I have my own pile of shit to deal with.

21. No, I’m pointing out that you are blaming the victims saying they are “calling for violence” and that they are “unstable people” begging for Martial Law. Now you’ve done a 180* to say you admire them and that you are (like I was pointing out) in reality the unstable person. Also, Its not a Riot by any measure of the word, its a peaceful protest.

22. just create more laws that block their fees…

23. just create more laws that block their fees…

24. I was pointing out that while a peaceful protest now, it has the potential to become violent if people take things like what Roseanne is saying to heart, people who may likely be unstable due to the disintegration of their lives combined with a history of psychological disorders. I didn’t mean that the unstable people are begging for martial law, but that their actions may unintentionally bring it about. For example, if a group of protesters decide to start throwing stuff at people going to their jobs on Wall Street yelling “Behead the bankers!”, or decide to start flipping cars and lighting fires, then the police will start cracking down on everyone, peaceful or not, like during the 1968 Chicago DNC riots.

25. And look what happened to Napoleon!

26. Anonymous | Oct 4, 2011 at 6:19 am |

First came unjust wars and manifold injustice, and then came Lenin.

27. she’s tongue-in-cheek you geeks, i mean she’s seriously funny, she’s smart and she’s quick, and a vegetable currency points to the fact that this us dollar isn’t even backed by vegetables, much less gold. she’s brilliant but you serious thinkers don’t get it, she’s doing theater, she’s quite adept at playing w’all this in a way to open yr mind. capital by the way is from the root meaning head, and a capitalist is seeking as many heads to work for him, or to be ‘decapitated’ or sold a bill of goods, which i’m afraid we’ve been sold down the river by, and w/full complicity of the feds, so lighten up because for all intents and purposes you are being decapitated by the credit vampires, goldman sax, the us fed bank, etc as we speak, it’s numerical decapitation, which is not quite as graphic but perhaps as gravitious. roseanne rocks!!!!!!!!!!

28. she’s tongue-in-cheek you geeks, i mean she’s seriously funny, she’s smart and she’s quick, and a vegetable currency points to the fact that this us dollar isn’t even backed by vegetables, much less gold. she’s brilliant but you serious thinkers don’t get it, she’s doing theater, she’s quite adept at playing w’all this in a way to open yr mind. capital by the way is from the root meaning head, and a capitalist is seeking as many heads to work for him, or to be ‘decapitated’ or sold a bill of goods, which i’m afraid we’ve been sold down the river by, and w/full complicity of the feds, so lighten up because for all intents and purposes you are being decapitated by the credit vampires, goldman sax, the us fed bank, etc as we speak, it’s numerical decapitation, which is not quite as graphic but perhaps as gravitious. roseanne rocks!!!!!!!!!!

29. Ironaddict06 | Oct 4, 2011 at 5:20 pm |

America is such a wonderfull country.  What other country can you go on TV and call for the murder of hundreds of people, and then be applauded for it?

30. Ironaddict06 | Oct 4, 2011 at 1:20 pm |

• sonicbphuct | Oct 5, 2011 at 11:09 am |

the internet is amazing – where else can you not get a joke so publicly?

31. Ironaddict06 | Oct 4, 2011 at 5:29 pm |

32. Ironaddict06 | Oct 4, 2011 at 5:42 pm |

How to handle Wall street and the Banksters.  Simple!
    Bring down the hammer.  You lock up a high profile person for life for their crimes.  Life in prision might not stop
    all Banksters and Wall Streeters-but they will think about their decision and the consquences for a long time.  Put the CEO of google (Larry Page) or Jeff Immelt of GE in prison for not paying taxes and that will send a message.

33. Ironaddict06 | Oct 4, 2011 at 1:42 pm |

How to handle Wall street and the Banksters.  Simple!

34. off with their heds!

35. off with their heds!

36. Anonymous | Oct 5, 2011 at 3:09 pm |

the internet is amazing – where else can you not get a joke so publicly?

37. Anonymous | Oct 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm |

why do we care what you think?