Jesus Appears In Tie Dye T-Shirt

CNN filmed a miraculous discovery by an amateur tie-dyer in Cleveland, one which will restore your faith and awe in our mysterious universe. Proof that Jesus exists and is the son of God, and that he is a hippie:

36 Comments on "Jesus Appears In Tie Dye T-Shirt"

1. DeepCough | Oct 20, 2011 at 3:38 pm |

Am I the only one who sees a giant squid wearing the head of Jesus as a decoration?

2. DeepCough | Oct 20, 2011 at 3:38 pm |

3. DeepCough | Oct 20, 2011 at 11:38 am |

• Calypso_1 | Oct 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm |

4. it almost looks like Jesus may have a vagina?!

5. it almost looks like Jesus may have a vagina?!

• Rex Vestri | Oct 20, 2011 at 12:20 pm |

Gawddamnit, ya beat me to the punch! That’s exactly what I was about to say!

Looks like it needs a trim too.

Jesus! Shave that hairy snatch!

• Anarchy Pony | Oct 20, 2011 at 4:24 pm |

Spreadin’ those legs all over town.

6. It looks like a naked Gallagher with a bloody nose.

7. Conspiracy Carrot | Oct 20, 2011 at 11:59 am |

It looks like a naked Gallagher with a bloody nose.

8. Rex Vestri | Oct 20, 2011 at 4:20 pm |

Gawddamnit, ya beat me to the punch! That’s exactly what I was about to say!

Looks like it needs a trim too.

9. His torso looks like Baphomet.  Which of course is even more interesting symbolism than just Christ alone.

10. His torso looks like Baphomet.  Which of course is even more interesting symbolism than just Christ alone.

11. Jesus got a nice Hitler moustache…

12. Jesus got a nice Hitler moustache…

13. The guy holding the shirt looks more like Jesus than the shirt.

Not everything that looks like a face is God.

14. The guy holding the shirt looks more like Jesus than the shirt.

Not everything that looks like a face is God.

15. more like jesus makes tie dye shirt of satan

16. more like jesus makes tie dye shirt of satan

17. more like jesus makes tie dye shirt of satan

18. justagirl | Oct 20, 2011 at 5:27 pm |

dude and there is a crab claw on his fucking nose!  far out!

19. justagirl | Oct 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm |

dude and there is a crab claw on his fucking nose!  far out!

20. Looks more like Cthulhu to me.

But as they say “Reality is the ultimate Rorschach Test”.

21. Looks more like Cthulhu to me.

But as they say “Reality is the ultimate Rorschach Test”.

22. Perhaps this is the only begotten son of the Flying Spaghetti Monster – may you be Touched by His Noodly Appendage.

23. That’s not Jesus. That’s John Malkovich in Jonah Hex!

24. That’s not Jesus. That’s John Malkovich in Jonah Hex!

25. That shirt reminds me of the Shroud Of Urine.

26. That shirt reminds me of the Shroud Of Urine.

27. Anti-Citizen1 | Oct 20, 2011 at 8:24 pm |

Spreadin’ those legs all over town.

28. yes I do see a jesus figure…. with a vagina !

29. yes I do see a jesus figure…. with a vagina !

30. That shirt looks like the one I had
    when I dropped the Jesus Face pizza on it
    which I then wiped with the Jesus Walmart receipt.

Jesus, Jesus sure does get around,
    doesn’t he?

31. BuzzCoastin | Oct 20, 2011 at 9:59 pm |

That shirt looks like the one I had
    when I dropped the Jesus Face pizza on it
    which I then wiped with the Jesus Walmart receipt.

Jesus, Jesus sure does get around,