Let’s Occupy CNN Anchor Erin Burnett’s Brain With Some Real Information (Video)

At about 1:30 in into this clip …

23 Comments on "Let’s Occupy CNN Anchor Erin Burnett’s Brain With Some Real Information (Video)"

1. Oh, wow. I have nothing to say except this: http://youtu.be/VwCaOg39ZCo

2. Oh, wow. I have nothing to say except this: http://youtu.be/VwCaOg39ZCo

3. ChristianHypocrite | Oct 12, 2011 at 8:48 pm |

That is one HOT fascist!

4. ChristianHypocrite | Oct 12, 2011 at 4:48 pm |

That is one HOT fascist!

5. I wonder if the fact that she’s engaged to a Citigroup executive, plays any part into why she’s so anti-occupy Wall Street….

6. Anonymous | Oct 13, 2011 at 1:51 am |

She’s a rotten cunt.

7. She’s a rotten cunt.

8. Venus in Furs. | Oct 13, 2011 at 4:33 am |

Though I don’t always agree with Cenk, he sure kicks ass when he needs to.

9. Venus in Furs. | Oct 13, 2011 at 12:33 am |

Though I don’t always agree with Cenk, he sure kicks ass when he needs to.

10. Is “hippies” just the new media-friendly word for “peasants” ?

11. Is “hippies” just the new media-friendly word for “peasants” ?

12. Looks more like a daffy cunt to me.

13. posted it to her facebook page ten times

14. posted it to her facebook page ten times

15. STATIC1985 | Oct 13, 2011 at 5:03 pm |

love it,, there’s smoke on the water
    the whole stack of cards has got to burn,
    before we may build it anew

16. STATIC1985 | Oct 13, 2011 at 1:03 pm |

love it,, there’s smoke on the water
    the whole stack of cards has got to burn,
    before we may build it anew

17. How can he use bullet points from “The List” when spokespersons from OWS have repeatedly said there is NO list? Is there a list when it fits the OWSers narrative but no list when it doesn’t? If you’re in favor of the “demands” on the list, then there’s deffinately a list. If you point out specifics about the list, then there is no list!

18. How can he use bullet points from “The List” when spokespersons from OWS have repeatedly said there is NO list? Is there a list when it fits the OWSers narrative but no list when it doesn’t? If you’re in favor of the “demands” on the list, then there’s deffinately a list. If you point out specifics about the list, then there is no list!

19. I just can’t get into TYT, they are so obnoxious.  Is there some sort of inside gag I am missing?

20. I just can’t get into TYT, they are so obnoxious.  Is there some sort of inside gag I am missing?

21. OWS’s whole point is basically that america sucks, people generally have divergences about why and for how long, but that is basically the overarching consensus. And I agree.

22. Anarchy Pony | Oct 13, 2011 at 7:47 pm |