Mitt Romney: “I’m Running for Office! I Can’t Have Illegals!” (Video)

I think Mitt Romney is running for the office of fakest human being to ever live …

18 Comments on "Mitt Romney: “I’m Running for Office! I Can’t Have Illegals!” (Video)"

1. Anonymous | Oct 19, 2011 at 5:09 pm |

2. If it wasn’t for the fact that these idiots run things I’d find this absolutely hilarious.  As it is I’m just depressed and horrified.

3. Anti-Citizen1 | Oct 19, 2011 at 5:27 pm |

I think there is a strong possibility that Romney is really just an android.

4. Anti-Citizen1 | Oct 19, 2011 at 5:27 pm |

I think there is a strong possibility that Romney is really just an android.

5. Anarchy Pony | Oct 19, 2011 at 1:27 pm |

I think there is a strong possibility that Romney is really just an android.

6. Sangproductions183 | Oct 19, 2011 at 6:11 pm |

What’s frightening is that in other western democracies, guys like this don’t even end up in a race to election. They’re sidelined long before due to their inadequacy, idiocy, or just being plain crazy.

But not in America!

7. Sangproductions183 | Oct 19, 2011 at 2:11 pm |

But not in America!

8. I agree, but Perry is actively vying for biggest dickhead on Earth.

9. I agree, but Perry is actively vying for biggest dickhead on Earth.

10. I agree, but Perry is actively vying for biggest dickhead on Earth.

11. He knows his base.

12. these doods should pay their billions to the american people for a chance to be in office. Then it would a be a different race. just a rat race full of gerbils

13. these doods should pay their billions to the american people for a chance to be in office. Then it would a be a different race. just a rat race full of gerbils

14. DeepCough | Oct 20, 2011 at 7:18 pm |

“Error–immigrants bad.”

15. Anti-Citizen1 | Oct 20, 2011 at 8:25 pm |

“Programming revised, climate change is now classified as liberal hoax!”