Rick Perry Bad Lip Reading Speech

“What’s good is to get these goats for our computer industry.”

Finally an inspirational candidate with something exciting to say emerges in the presidential race.

20 Comments on "Rick Perry Bad Lip Reading Speech"

1. mmm…he makes more sense to me now.   This cracked my ass up.  Too funny.

2. mmm…he makes more sense to me now.   This cracked my ass up.  Too funny.

3. Anonymous | Oct 4, 2011 at 5:34 pm |

Now who said the GOP doesn’t have a sense of humour?  I’m waiting for Herman Cain to get fed a Karaoke track of Britney Spears’ “Oops!  I Did It Again!”

4. Liam_McGonagle | Oct 4, 2011 at 1:34 pm |

5. justagirl | Oct 4, 2011 at 7:01 pm |

LOL!!  “doritos..  cheesecake.. tomale”.
    ah we mix business with leather.

6. justagirl | Oct 4, 2011 at 3:01 pm |

LOL!!  “doritos..  cheesecake.. tomale”.
    ah we mix business with leather.

7. Mamagriff50 | Oct 4, 2011 at 9:01 pm |

Hilarious! But actually bullsh*t is just about all that does come out of his mouth.

8. Mamagriff50 | Oct 4, 2011 at 5:01 pm |

9. Rick Perry … he has what Voters crave !

10. jasonpaulhayes | Oct 4, 2011 at 7:39 pm |

Rick Perry … he has what Voters crave !

11. Rex Vestri | Oct 4, 2011 at 11:57 pm |

Electrolytes!

12. DeepCough | Oct 5, 2011 at 4:39 am |

Vote for Rick Perry 2012, and bring America’s greatest resource back to the White House–jokes.

*This message paid for by the American Comedian’s Association

13. DeepCough | Oct 5, 2011 at 12:39 am |

*This message paid for by the American Comedian’s Association

• Richard Smith | Oct 5, 2011 at 5:28 am |

14. I agree wholeheartedly.  If our only hope, Ron Paul, is not on the Presidential ballot, I recommend that everyone vote for the craziest, stupidist (Perry), lunatic on the ballot so at least we can have a few laughs at their antics and lunacy.  Wouldn’t Jimmy Carter’s brother have made a great President?  We’d have a sure, big laugh a day…

15. Dkatusic | Oct 7, 2011 at 5:19 pm |

This man is really scary.besides, he is being supported by the Knights of Malta and that is a bad thing.If he wins, he’ll be another Obama but worse.

16. Dkatusic | Oct 7, 2011 at 1:19 pm |